Prize Joker wants thouands more Refugees to come in - even if we have nowehere to put them!

Catalpast

The aptly described 'comedian' Deirde O'Kane* wants thousands more destitute people to arrive here (in the middle of a HUGE housing crises)

- even if we have nowhere to put them!

I mean this is pure Comedy Gold

- Fools Gold that is!:roll:

"A lot of it is down to them saying, 'We can't just take them, we must have homes, we must have schools, we must have infrastructure.'

"And that's all correct but that's also very slow. There's an awful lot of red tape. In a way, I prefer to just get the refugees here and maybe sort all that out later but that's not the way it works.

"But you know, there's 10,000 missing children in Europe and really, we'd be better to just get them here where they'd be looked after," she told the Herald.

'Ireland's not doing enough in refugee crisis', says Deirdre - Herald.ie

I mean is she taking the Pizza here or what?

I have a good sense of Humour and like a joke myself

- but this is no laughing matter....

* And no I've never heard of her either

Anyone know where she is coming from?

BACKTOBASICS

The aptly described 'comedian' Deirde O'Kane* wants thousands more destitute people to arrive here (in the middle of a HUGE housing crises)

"A lot of it is down to them saying, 'We can't just take them, we must have homes, we must have schools, we must have infrastructure.'

"And that's all correct but that's also very slow. There's an awful lot of red tape. In a way, I prefer to just get the refugees here and maybe sort all that out later but that's not the way it works.

"But you know, there's 10,000 missing children in Europe and really, we'd be better to just get them here where they'd be looked after," she told the Herald.

She want's Ireland to look after the bearded 'children'. We know she is a comedian, but our history with our own children has not been good.

Like all these concerned people, the question must be asked - how many Muslim 'children' has she taken in?

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account

I always think that folks with such attitudes should show that they mean it by doing the paying for these extra people.

She sounds like the usual artistic head-the-ball:

In a way, I prefer to just get the refugees here and maybe sort all that out later

What she doesn't mention is what should be done with these people in terms of shelter, clothing and food in the meantime until that "later" arrives.

Maybe she means that she, and people like her, will personally take them in, and feed and clothe them. But if you suggested that to her I doubt that is what she actually means.

ticketyboo

I love open borders....I support mass immigration......I want five million refugees to settle in Ireland.....
I would really like to see us governed by Sharia law.....
Now would you ever give over your sickening racist piss poor propaganda, you fúcking tool....
You're like a broken record.....nobody listens to your pish, and all you do is pollute the site...

Catalpast

I love open borders....I support mass immigration......I want five million refugees to settle in Ireland.....
Now would you ever give over your sickening racist piss poor propaganda, you fúcking tool....
You're like a broken record.....nobody listens to your pish, and all you do is pollute the site...
Well that didn't take long folks did it folks....:roll:

SF of course is now a post Nationalist Party

- who fully support the Globalist Agenda of George Soros, Peter Sutherland & co

So its no wonder one their attack dogs turns up here

- to Howl at the Moon...:shock:

tsarbomb

If we "got them here" these children would no longer be missing.

This Deirde O'Kane should consider volunteering in one of the many migrant camps around the world if she really wants to help these people as claims she does. I'm not inclined to think that she will do this though.

Catalpast

Well that didn't take long folks did it folks....:roll:

SF of course is now a post Nationalist Party

- who fully support the Globalist Agenda of George Soros, Peter Sutherland & co

So its no wonder one their attack dogs turns up here

- to Howl at the Moon...:shock:
For the record telling Irish Workers looking to put a roof over their and their family's heads

- to go to the back of the Q

- is down right Racist

- against the Irish...

Catalpast

If we "got them here" these children would no longer be missing.

This Deirde O'Kane should consider volunteering in one of the many migrant camps around the world if she really wants to help these people as claims she does. I'm not inclined to think that she will do this though.
Er I think she would be even more of an airhead than she appears to be

- to wander into one of those places

- on her own...:shock:

flavirostris

One guaranteed way to shut the celeb virtue signallers up is to challenge them on how many refugees they intend to accomodate personally. Ian O'Doherty used this to good effect on Liam Cunningham, who became noticeably irritable when it was put to him.

ne0ica

another left wing luuvie virute signalling.

tsarbomb

Sinn Féin, the European Unionist Party who want to open our borders to the disruptive and mad of the world.....

SF should listen to what their voters want and adopt a more restrictive immigration policy.

Catalpast

Sinn Féin, the European Unionist party who want to open our borders to the disruptive and mad of the world.....

SF should listen to what their voters want and adopt a more restrictive immigration policy.
SF: The Nasty Party...

tsarbomb

Er I think she would be even more of an airhead than she appears to be

- to wander into one of those places

- on her own...:shock:
Courage is certainly a characteristic I would not associate with the open borders brigade.

PeaceGoalie

Although he makes his main point badly, there is no proper policy one way or the other. Kevin Myers, no admirer of the Army Council, made this point years ago. The argument that Sinn Fein should pay for this mess is a valid one.
There is also a valid reason to ban people form Muslamic countries until they accept our cultures of drinking, fighting and puking.
There is also an argument that says our navy should not be helping smugglers bring their human cargoes into Europe but should be helping end the wars that drive the honest Christian ones to risk being tossed overboard bv the Muslamic males.
Sutherland, Sinn Fein, Soros and Feeney also have an argument: nationalism, is reactionary and business needs open borders and unorgnaised masses who will work for a pittance.
Less name-calling more debate. Love Trumps hate.

PeaceGoalie

You think thats bad.

Donegal which has a housing crisis and massive housing waiting lists just got 30 refugee families to house ahead of Irish families.
Donegal to resettle up to 30 refugee families – Donegal Daily
There is a thriving element here of both Irish and New Irish pushing this. They do not push for an end to wart or Muslamic rape gangs. Rather they call to ramp up the refugee program. Anyone with money to spare should give it to those Muslim and Christian groups who support the real victims: those who do not run to Ireland for a better life leeching off the tax payer.

Catalpast

You think thats bad.

Donegal which has a housing crisis and massive housing waiting lists just got 30 refugee families to house ahead of Irish families.
Donegal to resettle up to 30 refugee families – Donegal Daily
More Racism directed against the Irish People....:|

I mean we had centuries of this c.rap...

Paddy - go to the back of the Q

- and shut your mouth...

We see it on this very thread tonight

- the vilification of those who object

- to being treated as 2nd class citizens

- in their own Country...

Dr Pat

flavirostris

As a comedian, Deirdre O'Kane is pish. As funny as genital warts. As a celebrity virtue signaller, she's ripe to be blown apart. Just ask her how many she's putting up herself. That question almost caused Lily Allen to sh!t herself on live TV.

Catalpast

As a comedian, Deirdre O'Kane is pish. As funny as genital warts. As a celebrity virtue signaller, she's ripe to be blown apart. Just ask her how many she's putting up herself. That question almost caused Lily Allen to sh!t herself on live TV.
TBH I had never heard of this woman till tonight

- I only came across that article by chance.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies