• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Pro Life Rally : Saturday at 3.00pm 8th June 2013

gerhard dengler

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Will be there.

Libero

I see the Sisters of Mercy will be there.
Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy - Congregacion de las Hermanas de la Misericordia

So if any of the children on the march get hungry, and the local Spar is all out of Mars bars, you can ask the Sisters to throw scraps of food on the ground and the kids can all scramble to eat it. Then they can get a drink from the toilet cistern. Just like the old days.
Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse | Volume II - Chapter 7

If you think my comment is distasteful, it's not remotely as distasteful as some of the creeps who'll be turning out on Saturday, posing as defenders of young life. Still, I hope the sun shines.

Last edited:

LamportsEdge

Seems like a great time for a Zombie March. Mind you both the irony and humour would probably be lost on the clerical organisers.

the secretary

I hope the march attracts a big number of people. Unfortunately I can't be part of it this time.
Best wishes to those organizing it.

Vega1447

The "Monsignor"'s piece really brings me back a decade or two.
Middle aged celibate (with women at least) men pontificating about obstetrics.

**** off Monsignor...

IbrahaimMohamad

Pro Life rally is due to take place at Merrion Square, Dublin, at 3.00pm on Saturday 8th June 2013 for all those who are interested in attending.

National Vigil for Life – 8th June 2013 | KandLe

https://www.facebook.com/prolifecampaignireland

(if this thread is in the wrong category, apologies. Please feel free to move it to the correct location).

Would they not have held it at Dublin Airport so they could ask the 20 people travelling to England for abortion each day to reconsider?

Last edited:

Hitchcock

In the interests of accuracy could this thread title be re titled 'Anti choice or anti abortion rally this Saturday'. Irrespective of one's view on abortion no one is anti life.

Tea Shark

Imagine some of the church wealth from the US and the Vatican being used for a good cause like sex education and family planning instead of bussing in the puppets, as always, to try bolster the fading ranks in these increasingly desperate bids to retain power and illegitimate authority.

IbrahaimMohamad

If abortion should be illegal, what should be the punishment for women who have illegal abortions?”

SilverSpurs

In the interests of accuracy could this thread title be re titled 'Anti choice or anti abortion rally this Saturday'. Irrespective of one's view on abortion no one is anti life.
There is more to being against baby killing in the pro-life viewpoint. Stuff like opposing granny killing and opposing the killing of the severely disabled is part of it too.

Bill

I hope the organisers have a large quantity of bottled water to hand out to thirsty punters.

redsaint

The yankee dollar will get you all the way to Dublin for nothing this Saturday.

Spanner Island

I don't know anyone who is pro death... so basically everyone in the world should probably turn up... :roll:

just wondering....are protestants, jews, muslims welcome or is it only followers of the baby abusers who are invited? I mean, it seems to be a very clerical catholic weighted protest doesnt it.

Sure u cant blame them, they need to make sure they have someone to fiddle with in the years to come. Abortions to them are one less special friend for a lonely cleric in a few years time....

Half Nelson

I'll be there, with a few others.

This is the last chance for the ignored majority to let the abortion parties know that their actions will have consequences, and that there will be no hiding behind the Nuremberg Defence.