Pro Quinn gangs targetting current managers with arson, intimidation- where are the Gardaí ?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
The Quinn Family wants to be our local oligarchs

They are a tight, clannish & dangerous band

Is Ireland a fair match for them ?

Cyp

McTell

Twitter
No
//

How come the Gardaí haven't managed to put a stop to this behavior ,

Cyp

How come the staff don't have infrared cams etc. installed around their homes?

Who is this peter quinn guy, used to be seanie back in the day. Someone I admired until he gambled his business away.

hollandia

Peter Quinn was president of the GAA. Sean's brother, as it happens. A separate Peter Quinn is Sean Quinn's nephew.

Not like cyp to post something ambiguous.

MsDaisyC

I want to know who are the Quinn loyalist thugs committing these crimes and what do they hope to achieve?

McTell

Twitter
No
I want to know who are the Quinn loyalist thugs committing these crimes and what do they hope to achieve?

Simples, make the mnagers go away and buy back the assets for peanuts. Carry on as if nothing had happened. It's been going on for a few years, and high time someone was doing a stretch for it.

MsDaisyC

Simples, make the mnagers go away and buy back the assets for peanuts. Carry on as if nothing had happened. It's been going on for a few years, and high time someone was doing a stretch for it.
Do they expect a pat on the head and crumbs from their master's table for behaving like terrorists? Were they promised the best jobs for their loyalty after doffing their caps to His Majesty the Quinn? Some people are awful eejits.

Telstar 62

In the station drinking tea - as the great Maurice McCabe explained to us....:rolleyes2:

Buchaill Dana

raetsel

Getting even more sinister
Outrageous attack by a bunch of thick vigilante thugs who are well capable of murder. The continuing loyalty to the Quinn family in south Fermanagh/north Cavan is inexplicable, other than through the prism of a slowly dying ethos of rural Ireland - i.e. the role of paternalistic gombeenmen in those communities, and the slavish devotion of the stupid towards such figures.
That is not to imply that any of the Quinns ordered or directed this. I don't believe that for a minute either.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Well, it is probably equally offensive but true to point out that there is a peasant element still in rural areas in Europe and Cavan and Tipperary are fairly obviously in that bracket.

Personally I'd be inclined to cut off their power and water and refer them to their local heroes to get the services back.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
A handy law stating that no public or civil servant should be asked or required to negotiate with a convicted criminal would also be handy around there.

Patslatt1

How come the staff don't have infrared cams etc. installed around their homes?

Who is this peter quinn guy, used to be seanie back in the day. Someone I admired until he gambled his business away.
There are cheap electronic pocket alarms that can contact security services at the push of a button and signal a person's location. Why haven't the company, its security adviser and gardai encouraged the use of these alarms by all employees subject to threats? Why can't gardai penetrate the omerta silence of the criminals? In the Troubles, garda special branch had good intelligence on border region gangsters. Looks like the gardai have become complacent about border gangsters since the peace process.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies