Proof positive that claims of Anti Semitism really mean stop criticising israel

brughahaha

In the ongoing completely fabricated saga about "anti semitism" , the Belgian PM has acknowleded that he believes Ken Loach is an anti semite because he believes in the BDS movement.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/apr/26/ken-loach-denied-doctorate-belgian-pm-antisemitism-row

In a speech at Brussels Grand Synagogue to mark the 70th anniversary of Israel’s foundation, Charles Michel said on Wednesday night that Loach’s comments about Israel and its policy towards Palestinians justified the withdrawal of the honour.
“No accommodation with antisemitism can be tolerated, whatever its form

As suspected , Zionists are using claims of Anti Semitism to try prevent discussion and valid criticism of a brutal 50 year old occupation that involves summary execution , child torture , turning Gaza into the worlds biggest prison ,land theft and an extreme religious and right wing nationalist and zionist narrative of lebensraum and untermensch.

becaue what israel is doing is pretty indefensible ....much better to try and shut down debate completely.

Whats quite staggering is just how far into the political system zionism is embedded ...as the Belgian PMs comments show....or the attacks on Corbyn

Last edited:

silverharp

most countries started by telling someone to fck off, Israel isn't going anywhere, get over it. Ye wouldn't be happy until Israel is pushed into the sea

brughahaha

most countries started by telling someone to fck off, Israel isn't going anywhere, get over it. Ye wouldn't be happy until Israel is pushed into the sea
No I'll be happy when Palestinians have a state, ....... and just how many countries in the last 75 years "told someone else to ************************ off".... I await your exhaustive list :roll:

But youve just proved my point perfectly ....as soon as I criticise Israel you respond "Ye wouldn't be happy until Israel is pushed into the sea" without a single shred of evidence

Well done you :roll:

Sync

How do you define Zionism? Because that's the problem in many of these cases, it's a semantic one. The one most people interpret "Zionist" as is "The belief that Jews should be allowed to have and maintain a homeland".

Very few people disagree with that, and it's had to argue that being against that definition isn't anti-semitic at this point. You're essentially denying Israel's right to exist.

The problem then is the extremes on both sides (And I would view the Israeli Govt as amongst those extremes) who insist that the crimes/actions committed by Israeli Govt are either justified by Zionism or to be blamed on Zionism.

So the problem then when you say to your average Jewish person on the street "I've no problem with Jews, but I'm anti-Zionist" is that you're effectively telling them you've got a problem with the existence of their religious homeland.

Words matter.

Speedfreak

An intelligent person like Ken Loach supporting an organisation like BDS is bad enough in view of its real aims.

But he has quite a lot of previous form in this area, doesn't he. E.g.

[video=youtube;anRhI2xezgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anRhI2xezgA[/video]

I think the the Belgian PM's statement, and the basis he made it on should be carefully examined to judge its veracity. Prime Minister Charles Michel is a thoughtful person, and not one to be dismissed so glibly.

_FARAH_

Most of countries who support Israhell is not supporting them because they like Israhell. They support Israhell because they dont like Muslims.

Wascurito

I think that BDSers and other folks who claim to be in solidarity with Palestinians need to explain how that solidarity only seems to extend to Palestinians killed or injured by the IDF.

The Syrian regime is currently bombing the blue blazes out of a Palestinian district in Damascus and the "pro-Palestinian" groups on social media are ignoring it.

(In fairness, they might not be anti-Jewish bigots, they might be anti-Israeli bigots.)

GDPR

The below is very informative- as proof of "Anti-Semitism" in Britain the first speakers talks basically entirely on ethnically Jewish Post-Zionists living inside the Green Line in Palestine been asked to speak at British Universities. This is an example of the crazy direction the discourse on Anti-Semitism is being pushed in by powerful forces.

[video=youtube;90xmAbFQg2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90xmAbFQg2g[/video]

Speedfreak

Most of countries who support Israhell is not supporting them because they like Israhell. They support Israhell because they dont like Muslims.
Very few people have any problem with Muslims. Their problem is with radical Islamicism.

GDPR

This is painfully obvious also with the non-Jewish Zionists on here.

_FARAH_

Jewish people came to Palestine territories after they were expelled from Egypt. Its also mentioned in Quran that Allah wants them to enter Palestine territory because there is a cruel people living in the region. Some of the Jews reject to enter territory because they were dread of being persecuted again as in Egypt. Allah tells them not to worry and just enter the city from different gates of it. So they were allowed to enter Palestine region to ensure justice and peace. Then most of them forgot how they were treated badly and they started to treat others in the same way.

Clanrickard

In the ongoing completely fabricated saga about "anti semitism" , the Belgian PM has acknowleded that he believes Ken Loach is an anti semite because he believes in the BDS movement.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/apr/26/ken-loach-denied-doctorate-belgian-pm-antisemitism-row

In a speech at Brussels Grand Synagogue to mark the 70th anniversary of Israel’s foundation, Charles Michel said on Wednesday night that Loach’s comments about Israel and its policy towards Palestinians justified the withdrawal of the honour.
“No accommodation with antisemitism can be tolerated, whatever its form

As suspected , Zionists are using claims of Anti Semitism to try prevent discussion and valid criticism of a brutal 50 year old occupation that involves summary execution , child torture , turning Gaza into the worlds biggest prison ,land thedt and an extreme religous and right wing nationalist and zionist narrative of lebensraum and untermensch.

becaue what israel is doing is pretty indefensible ....much better to try and shut down debate completely.

Whats quite staggering is just how far into the political system zionism is embedded ...as the Belgian PMs comments show....or the attacks on Corbyn
Bravo Charles Michel. Nice to see a politician with a moral compass. Loach was part of a political party that actually debated a motion that they should support the Islamic State because of their anti-Imperialist polices. Guy is a nut job.

brughahaha

How do you define Zionism? Because that's the problem in many of these cases, it's a semantic one. The one most people interpret "Zionist" as is "The belief that Jews should be allowed to have and maintain a homeland".

Very few people disagree with that, and it's had to argue that being against that definition isn't anti-semitic at this point. You're essentially denying Israel's right to exist.

The problem then is the extremes on both sides (And I would view the Israeli Govt as amongst those extremes) who insist that the crimes/actions committed by Israeli Govt are either justified by Zionism or to be blamed on Zionism.

So the problem then when you say to your average Jewish person on the street "I've no problem with Jews, but I'm anti-Zionist" is that you're effectively telling them you've got a problem with the existence of their religious homeland.

Words matter.

Utter nonsense
So can you name another group of people you think should be displaced and opressed to allow someone else with a 2000 year old claim to live there?
And If is say the creation of Israel is a typical colonial mistake , and even if i accept it has happened I believe that states move to a right wing religious nationalism , and its illegal occupation and land theft (never mind its murderous contempt for Palestinian life) is utterly wrong and we should boycott it ....how is that being "anti semitic" to a jew on the street in NY who never has any intention of moving there

If I dont think Travellers , Sinti or Roma..... or even Gay people should have a home land ...am I being racist or homophobic to them ?...utter illogical exceptionalist bull crap

_FARAH_

Very few people have any problem with Muslims. Their problem is with radical Islamicism.
Nonsense. These terms are created for percepcion management. Govts dont want to say "Muslims" directly because of their financial relationships. They create such terms as an alternative for the word "Muslim". For example they create a term as "Jihadist", all Muslims are also jihadists, you cant be a Muslim without performing Jihad. So they just touch their right ear with their left hand instead of touching it with their right hand. They call someone who dont pray as a "Moderate" Muslim. You cant be a Muslim without praying in certain times of the day.

Clanrickard

Utter nonsense
So can you name another group of people you think should be displaced and opressed to allow someone else with a 2000 year old claim to live there?
And If is say the creation of Israel is a typical colonial mistake , and even if i accept it has happened I believe that states move to a right wing religious nationalism , and its illegal occupation and land theft (never mind its murderous contempt for Palestinian life) is utterly wrong and we should boycott it ....how is that being "anti semitic" to a jew on the street in NY who never has any intention of moving there

If I dont think Travellers , Sinti or Roma..... or even Gay people should have a home land ...am I being racist or homophobic to them ?...utter illogical exceptionalist bull crap
The displaced were people who refused to accept the decision by the UN General Assembly to partition Palestine. Had they agreed their descendants might well be living there today. They didn't and still do not.

Clanrickard

Nonsense. These terms are created for percepcion management. Govts dont want to say "Muslims" directly because of their financial relationships. They create such terms as an alternative for the word "Muslim". For example they create a term as "Jihadist", all Muslims are also jihadists, you cant be a Muslim without performing Jihad. So they just touch their right ear with their left hand instead of touching it with their right hand. They call someone who dont pray as a "Moderate" Muslim. You cant be a Muslim without praying in certain times of the day.
Muslims who keep their faith are not the problem. The problem are Muslims who insist on everyone else doing so as well.

brughahaha

The displaced were people who refused to accept the decision by the UN General Assembly to partition Palestine. Had they agreed their descendants might well be living there today. They didn't and still do not.
And if the UN (by which we mean colonial powers) told you to leave your house and farm , where you had lived for generations , you'd just meekly say yes and leave wouldnt you ...of course you would , and never mention it again :roll: FFS!:roll:

Oh and then theres the land Israel has stole , the Lebensraum ...not covered by the UN , in fact which the UN says is illegal ...but you just ignore that as it doesn't suit your narrative eh .......

Speedfreak

Muslims are far from being all the same. Even Islamists (Muslims who believe Islam has something to say beyond the personal, private sphere) are not all the same.

And there are even all sorts of people under the wide "Islamist" umbrella. The beliefs and associated behaviour of those described by titles including Salafi, Jihadi, Al-Qaeda and Takfiri are widely divergent.

Just out of interest, when you make the claim (that I would absolutely disagree with) that "all Muslims are also jihadists", do you mean in the sense of holding with the following type of beliefs:

"... The Islamic movement met its first saboteur in the Jewish people, who are at the source of all the anti-Islamic libels and intrigues current today. Then came the turn of those even more damnable representatives of Satan, the imperialists. Within the last three centuries or more, they have invaded every Muslim country, with the intention of destroying Islam. They have been aware ever since the Crusades that only Islam, with its laws and its faith, can bar the way to their material interests and political power. They sent missionaries into Muslim cities, and there found accomplices within the universities and various information or publication centers, mobilized their Orientalist scholars in the service of imperialism – all of that only so as to distort Islamic truths.

Their plan is to keep us in our backward state, to preserve our backward state, to preserve our pathetic way of life, so they can exploit the tremendous wealth of our underground resources, of our land, and our manpower. They want us to stay destitute, distracted by niggling day-to-day problems of survival, our poor living in misery, so that we will never become aware of the laws of Islam – which contain the solution to misery and poverty! All of this they have done so they can sit in their big palaces, living their stupid shallow lives! ..."
(link)

Clanrickard

And if the UN (by which we mean colonial powers) told you to leave your house and farm , where you had lived for generations , you'd just meekly say yes and leave wouldnt you ...of course you would , and never mention it again :roll: FFS!:roll:

Oh and then theres the land Israel has stole , the Lebensraum ...not covered by the UN , in fact which the UN says is illegal ...but you just ignore that as it doesn't suit your narrative eh .......
Using the word Lebensraum really proves the point Charles Michel was making. You are a bigot.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies