Protest against Sabbath Desecration

Se0samh

No, actual men of the cloth have become thinner on the ground of late...Willie and Ian were the last outward signs of fundamentalism....doesn't mean the influence has gone though...Willie is in the Lords now...eh...:rolleyes:

DaveM

You’re a bit outdated there. I’m not aware of any MLAs, MPs, or MEPs who are reverends.
Do is make any odds? Edwin Poots thinks the world is 6,000 years old and he aint unique. You obviously don't need to be a reverend to buy into bat shít crazy ideas...

And that isn't confined to one side before anyone thinks that is my point. Ronan Mullen could go 12 rounds with Poots for the heavyweight stupid title any day of the week.

FOURGREENFIELDS

You usually find that a lot of these so called fundamental Christians are the biggest two faced hypocrites and deviants of the worst kind. One only has to look at DUP stalwarts Paul Berry and David Simpson. Berry was caught in a gay massage scenario while Simpson, who railed against gay marriage as an assault against marriage has just been exposed for carrying on with a fellow DUP female.

londonpride

They are right on this though. People say that Religion made the conflict worse in Ulster, but I don't believe that, without the influence of Christianity on both sides you would have seen a Rwanda like situation. Christianity is something deeply embedded in the Celtic character and very often when Celts give it up they become trashy characters with very little sense of self. Anyway the recent rape trial exposed for all to see the depraved nature of Rugby culture in Ulster.
Those with the simple minded intelligence of the Jesus freak are ready to commit genocide when the opportunity arises

Newrybhoy

Is believing that the Earth is 6000 years old, any more mad than any other religious belief?

Bread is flesh wine is blood........

Praying to inanimate statues has a benefit....

Surely as long as your belief doesn't annoy anybody else it really doesn't matter what it is?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies