Protest demands "house the Irish first"

atkin8

Again, yet another post revealing you have troubling comprehension abilities. Borders have nothing to do with the kind of hatred you spout.
Laughable as they come source, but it is another example of why you are so utterly ignorant. Post Brexit will be the same as it was before - first safe country.

Here is the then leader of UKIP being educated on the subject back in December, skip to 2:42 to see one of your own educated on this exact point.
Still trying to claim you are the expert like I said take that up with the solicitor who wrote the article .I am sure he has more experience than some ranting mod who spends all his time on a forum . I only posted the link .
The interviewer says that EU law is 'you have to ask for asylum in France before you can ask for asylum in the Uk' . The opposite you are refused asylum in the uk if you have sought asylum in France .The woman should have been shown the questions before the interview to give a proper answer not being put on the spot !! What a sloppy interview and idiotic post .

rainmaker

Administrator
Still trying to claim you are the expert like I said take that up with the solicitor who wrote the article.
Solicitor? You have no idea if the person behind that blog is really a solicitor - & given the lack of basic grammar I highly doubt he is.
The interviewer says that EU law is 'you have to ask for asylum in France before you can ask for asylum in the Uk' . The opposite you are refused asylum in the uk if you have sought asylum in France .The woman should have been shown the questions before the interview to give a proper answer not being put on the spot !! What a sloppy interview and idiotic post .
Shown the questions? Why should she be given special treatment because she is a bigoted airhead?

The interviewer says under EU law asylum has to requested in the first safe country, he even cites the Dublin convention.

She should have been prepared and known what she was talking about. That she was as ignorant of the facts as you clearly are is not the interviewers problem.

atkin8

Solicitor? You have no idea if the person behind that blog is really a solicitor - & given the lack of basic grammar I highly doubt he is.Shown the questions? Why should she be given special treatment because she is a bigoted airhead?

She should have been prepared and known what she was talking about. That she was as ignorant of the facts as you clearly are is not the interviewers problem.
Do yourself a favour and stop ranting rubbish one thing for certain is you are not a solicitor :D:p
I think people before an interview on live TV would know the questions beforehand very amateur .

rainmaker

Administrator
Do yourself a favour and stop ranting rubbish one thing for certain is you are not a solicitor :D:p
You really do take having your beliefs demolished badly, don't you.

That you are as simple minded on the facts of asylum as she is speaks volumes.

atkin8

You really do take having your beliefs demolished badly, don't you.

That you are as simple minded on the facts of asylum as she is speaks volumes.
You dont know how to debate just fire insults what idiocy and you are one demolished to the point of not being able to prove anything .
What simple facts you dont prove any fact only that you just rant and rave rubbish .

rainmaker

Administrator
You dont know how to debate just fire insults what idiocy and you are one demolished to the point of not being able to prove anything .
I demolished your main points comprehensively, as any ethical & fair reader can see.

In return you fired some web blog by someone claiming to be a solicitor despite not even having a basic command of the English language.

I even helpfully provided a video of the UKIP leader being humiliated after making the exact same point you were making.

And what did you do? Cried like a reprimanded toddler because the simple minded bint wasn't shown the questions first & allowed to humilate herself on live telvision.
What simple facts you dont prove any fact only that you just rant and rave rubbish .
Just because you repeat some self comforting mantra does not make it true. I would seek comfort on PI if I were you.

atkin8

I demolished your main points comprehensively, as any ethical & fair reader can see.

In return you fired some web blog by someone claiming to be a solicitor despite not even having a basic command of the English language.

I even helpfully provided a video of the UKIP leader being humiliated after making the exact same point you were making.

And what did you do? Cried like a reprimanded toddler because the simple minded bint wasn't shown the questions first & allowed to humilate herself on live telvision.Just because you repeat some self comforting mantra does not make it true. I would seek comfort on PI if I were you.
You have lost the plot !! You seriously need help being a mod has demented you .

rainmaker

Administrator
You have lost the plot !! You seriously need help being a mod has demented you .
It's been brought to my attention that you have been making inquiries about my ethnicity elsewhere.

For the record I am white. I tell you this because I enjoy your state of bewilderment and confusion that a white person would find your racism so abhorrent.

You only had to ask.

atkin8

It's been brought to my attention that you have been making inquiries about my ethnicity elsewhere.

For the record I am white. I tell you this because I enjoy your state of bewilderment and confusion that a white person would find your racism so abhorrent.

You only had to ask.
Great to know bro ;) . You probably hate being white . I actually made reference to it earlier but you never replied .

Last edited:

rainmaker

Administrator
Great to know bro ;) . You probably hate being white . I actually made reference to it earlier but you never replied .
I really don't think about ethnicity to be honest, my own or anyone elses.

It's interesting that that is how you see the world though.

atkin8

I really don't think about ethnicity to be honest, my own or anyone elses.

It's interesting that that is how you see the world though.
Really you rant enough about it or that just a way of passing the time . Like all these loons feeling sorry for asylum seekers until they are asked to house them . You do twist and turn duck ,dodge and deny . Where is hitchcock he must have had a meltdown .

rainmaker

Administrator
Really you rant enough about it or that just a way of passing the time .
I never introduce a racist topic, I simply respond to the racism of people like you on a political forum.

If you insist on posting your semi coherent, racist bile here then it will be challenged. If you do not like that there is always that little cesspit PI you are also a member of.

What you are utterly unable to grasp is that most people are not racist & most people find the race hate someone like you expresses abhorrent.

atkin8

I never introduce a racist topic, I simply respond to the racism of people like you on a political forum.

If you insist on posting your semi coherent, racist bile here then it will be challenged. If you do not like that there is always that little cesspit PI you are also a member of.

What you are utterly unable to grasp is that most people are not racist & most people find the race hate someone like you expresses abhorrent.
What you fail to grasp is I only post about those who scam the system and criminals . You feel the need to defend them and all you can do is name call . That is totally incoherent !

rainmaker

Administrator
What you fail to grasp is I only post about those who scam the system and criminals . You feel the need to defend them and all you can do is name call . That is totally incoherent !
No, nice try. You have made many nasty claims about black people & Africans in general & your denials are futile because most posters are very familiar with your beliefs.

cobhguy

You just posted in a thread on immigration.

Seems bizarre no christians were accepted from 1112 Syrian refugees for resettlement . I wonder what the number is in Ireland ?

The case of a Syrian christian rejected because 'christianity not peaceful ' !!

atkin8

No, nice try. You have made many nasty claims about black people & Africans in general & your denials are futile because most posters are very familiar with your beliefs.
Show posts in that case .

Stentor

About 50 protesters have halted building of social housing for 65 people in Mulhuddart. They want half the houses reserved for Mulhuddart households on Fingal County Council’s housing list. Protesters say Fingal County Council is favouring non Irish people from outside the area in allocating social housing. The council denies this.

Is there an unfair allocation of housing to non Irish nationals? Are Irish people being discriminated against?

Took long enough.

Burn it Down!

rainmaker

Administrator
Show posts in that case .
How many times have we done that now?

I post up links, you then deny the posts are racist because ' but all Africans are...', 'all immigrants are...', ' all black women are...' followed by <insert f***d up claim>.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom