Protestant Church leaders tell the Pope "**********************************"

death or glory

I see how the leaders of the main protestant churches have made their views on the Antichrist/Pope, visiting Ulster very clear.
Protestant church leaders urge Pope to visit NI - BBC News

Obviously he doesn't think much of his terrorist supporting co-religionists and now out of the goodness of our hearts the church leaders have written to him asking him to visit on behalf of the decent Roman Catholics in Ulster.

Now compare our laudable actions to that of the Roman Catholic church who won't let a memorial for the innocent victims of the IRA atrocity at Enniskillen be on their property.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44002110

Where is the so-called Equality????

death or glory

AhNowStop

I see how the leaders of the main protestant churches have made their views on the Antichrist/Pope, visiting Ulster very clear.
Protestant church leaders urge Pope to visit NI - BBC News

Obviously he doesn't think much of his terrorist supporting co-religionists and now out of the goodness of our hearts the church leaders have written to him asking him to visit on behalf of the decent Roman Catholics in Ulster.

Now compare our laudable actions to that of the Roman Catholic church who won't let a memorial for the innocent victims of the IRA atrocity at Enniskillen be on their property.
Enniskillen bomb: Church formally rejects memorial - BBC News

Where is the so-called Equality????

LMFAO ... for once I agree with kkkray ... who cares... and the worst troll ever award goes to ........ the dog :roll:

death or glory

I doubt that’s true.
That reminded me off this song
[video=youtube;CySnEpqJsmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CySnEpqJsmE[/video]

CastleRay

The Pope coming to Northern Ireland makes sense. There’re many RCs that will cherish such a visit. Good for them. Let it happen. Make it work. The spin off benefits for Northern Ireland society and economy are considerable too.

The memorial removal issue is separate but one the RC Church should deal with sensitively. What they’ve done has potentially bad ramifications for Northern Ireland society, but it’s their land afaik, so their prerogative to do as they see fit.

death or glory

Try asking first before you place a monument on their land. The supremacy is over!
It was a nationalist controlled council that tried to do it, you numpty.

Health and safety my ass, scared the memorial might offend some of the IRA supporting parishioners.

Yet youse have no bother naming a council owned children's play-park after an IRA terrorist?

michael-mcivor

Health and safety my ass, scared the memorial might offend some of the IRA supporting parishioners.

Yet youse have no bother naming a council owned children's play-park after an IRA terrorist?
Why won’t you allow the Enniskillen Bomb memorial on your land-

death or glory

Why won’t you allow the Enniskillen Bomb memorial on your land-
Obviously because I'm from West Tyrone not Enniskillen.
There is already a war memorial and a memorial to the brave men and woman of the RUC, B-men, UDR, RIR, and the other regiments of the British army.

michael-mcivor

There is already a war memorial and a memorial to the brave men and woman of the RUC, B-men, UDR, RIR, and the other regiments of the British army.
so you would not allow that memorial or any other Council etc memorial on your land but you want others to have it on their land-

death or glory

so you would not allow that memorial or any other Council etc memorial on your land but you want others to have it on their land-
Well all the IRA memorials are just built on land that they don't own, why's that.

Do youse not own any land or is it you're scared they would sink on the Bog.

Mickeymac

Why then, demand another one to commemorate the murderers of innocent, men women and children which you detailed above?

Levellers

It was the Ely Centre (not the council) and it is reminiscent of provocative parades going where they are not wanted and then if they are allowed they up the ante and deliberately offend to get a reaction.

McSlaggart

The memorial removal issue is separate but one the RC Church should deal with sensitively. What they’ve done has potentially bad ramifications for Northern Ireland society, but it’s their land afaik, so their prerogative to do as they see fit.
The people wish to put a memorial on someones land without asking them first? They have not even said not to a memorial but they wish to have one that they all agree with.

Mickeymac

It was the Ely Centre (not the council) and it is reminiscent of provocative parades going where they are not wanted and then if they are allowed they up the ante and deliberately offend to get a reaction.

100% sir, similar to what I posted earlier.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies