Protesters gathering at government buildings.

Holy Cow

Just got a call that over 50 people have gathered at government buildings. Apparently more people are heading there. I dont know if this is organised by any particular group, or what their plans are.

Does anybody know whats going on? Is this the beginning of our Iceland type revolt?

TrueIreland

Website
www.trueireland.blogspot.com
Just got a call that over 50 people have gathered at government buildings. Apparently more people are heading there. I dont know if this is organised by any particular group, or what their plans are.

Does anybody know whats going on? Is this the beginning of our Iceland type revolt?

Tell them to be careful of the Guards. They appear to be using brute force on peacful protestors.

good luck to them, wish I could be there.

Superindigoman

I am considering going in soon to join them, am just hanging on to see what the dear leader has to say, the ****************************** better hurry up and talk, i want to head out and do my bit, join me everyone, come on....

anewbeginning

Good on you, lads and lassies. But I'm afraid it's far, far too late
While it's too late to prevent the past decisions of a traitorous few, it's never too late to pressure corrupt, grossly incompetent politicians to leave office.

I urge everyone to join the protest or at least show your face and give support to others.

Important to keep it peaceful, if noisy though, otherwise it will be condemned by RTE, etc.

king5494

I'm tempted to join them, but you're correct that it is entirely pointless at this stage.
Pointless ,pointless will you,s cop on ye lazy shower .

What will you say when your grandchildren ask and where were you when this happened.

Sitting in me house BLAH BLAH BLAH.

seabhcan

Pointless ,pointless will you,s cop on ye lazy shower .

What will you say when your grandchildren ask and where were you when this happened.

Sitting in me house BLAH BLAH BLAH.
I'll tell them I was on the streets when it mattered, back when we had a chance to prevent this. I'll tell them few other people turned up, as they were watching x-Factor.

anfieldabff

I cant make it myself, but I urge all those in the vicinity to go.
3 hours away, best of luck to all who turn up and well done. You are the real patriots and supporters of democracy. Lots of armchair generals on here.
Will be up on next Saturday, hope the union haters will put their prejudices aside and march under their own banners. Demand a GE now.

Luigi Vampa

I wish I could be there. History in the making.

"And I say to my people's masters: Beware, Beware of the thing that is coming, beware of the risen people, Who shall take what ye would not give. Did ye think to conquer the people, Or that Law is stronger than life and than men's desire to be free? We will try it out with you, ye that have harried and held, Ye that have bullied and bribed, tyrants, hypocrites, liars!" Padraig Pearse

sport02

To all the people saying it is pointless, STFU, about time us paddy's stopped being passive and docile, we need an organised sit down march, and refuse to move until Cowen calls a general election.
And to borrow a phrase from O'Bama "yes we can" make noise, whistles, pots, pans, just like the Icelanders, refuse to leave the streets until an election is granted.

jasto11

People who dont live in Dublin

Hey I am sick of just sitting on my ass etc. We have to register our disapproval against what is going on. Its not right that the people of Ireland just sit back and watch the IMF and EU coming in while our elected reps swan around in the fancy cars etc. We have to take to the streets. We have to show the fight and get these people out of office and drive reform! Sure we will have to pay or debts but the political elite needs to be thought a lesson. Loosing their seats is not enough!

We need a revolution ! Anyone in Limerick know where Fianna Fail's headquarters in Limerick is ?

jasto11

An Election following complete political reform. The Dail is not fit for purpose ! Look at what has happened. If the Dail was fir for purpose the IMF would not be hear.

an innocent abroad

Sky news covering it live at leinster house! It seems everybody covering this except the BLOODY IRISH BROADCASTER! Once again we are relying on others to tell us what is going on!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies