Protesters outside the home of Simon Harris, wife and new-born baby

JCR

I wonder what the political affiliations of these people are. No way is this kind of gathering some kind of indignant citizens protest. The guards need to find out exactly how this was organised and by whom and act accordingly.

Sync

I really can't think of a time when this sort of thing has ever had the desired effect for the protestors. It always makes people empathise with the politician in question. Same goes for the doorstepping of pols in the UK by the media every day (Corbyn in particular is getting hassled by this).

On the other hand: We don't KNOW they're there for Harris. For all we know the 3 week old is a real jerk and made enemies in Maternity.

ruman

INMO wanna condemn it pretty quickly or public will turn against them

D

Deleted member 34656

I really can't think of a time when this sort of thing has ever had the desired effect for the protestors.
What is the desired effect?

It always makes people empathise with the politician in question.
Ah. I see.

Same goes for the doorstepping of pols in the UK by the media every day (Corbyn in particular is getting hassled by this).

On the other hand: We don't KNOW they're there for Harris. For all we know the 3 week old is a real jerk and made enemies in Maternity.
Isn’t his wife a Nurse?

sic transit

I know.
But a credible as any of the bullscutter you'll see posted here...
I'd just condemn it if I were you. A lot more could be said about you and your claimed empathy for any human beings with this attitude. Very dubious carry-on by protesters.

Fr. Ted Crilly

I'd just condemn it if I were you. A lot more could be said about you and your claimed empathy for any human beings with this attitude. Very dubious carry-on by protesters.
What are you on about now?

Fr. Ted Crilly

'Fingal Battalion Direct Action Group'

Whatever the f**k that is...

Clowns.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies