• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Protesters outside the home of Simon Harris, wife and new-born baby

Round tower

In a democracy you are allowed to protest, you are not allowed to murder protesters just because you disagree with them.
U are not allowed to block a persons driveway, it would not be murder if they failed to move out of your car

muttsnuts

I have good medical and scientific reasons not to vaccinate my children. In fact, it is the vaccinated children who are more likely to be shedding live viruses.

You call me hysterical. Oh yeah -what do you think this is?

View attachment 17832

This is coercion, blackmail, bullying, you know, fascism.
Denying children an education (as a start) because of the parents right to choose what is right for their own children's bodies.

Dress it up any way you like. And listen to yourself, you can't expect the state to pay for your poor choices.

OK .. lets ban smokers, alcoholics, lazy people who don't exercise or have a bad diet from getting hospital treatment. Every one of these people are blocking up our hospitals so lets keep them out.

Why should healthy people be forced to subsidise unhealthy people who clog up our hospitals etc costing people who need immediate treatment from getting it?

See where this is going?
If you have children with a medical condition that prevents them getting the vaccine, then firstly im sorry to hear that and secondly you have good reason not to vaccinate. I and every normal thinking person would say thats fair enough. If your reasons are based on internet quackery then, sorry, youre totally wrong and railing against everything peer reviewed science recommends.

muttsnuts

View attachment 17832

Denying children an education (as a start) because of the parents right to choose what is right for their own children's bodies.
No, thats actually a responsible politician directing their peers to combat a serious threat to public health

muttsnuts

Dress it up any way you like. And listen to yourself, you can't expect the state to pay for your poor choices.

OK .. lets ban smokers, alcoholics, lazy people who don't exercise or have a bad diet from getting hospital treatment. Every one of these people are blocking up our hospitals so lets keep them out.

Why should healthy people be forced to subsidise unhealthy people who clog up our hospitals etc costing people who need immediate treatment from getting it?

See where this is going?
Yet anoyher hysterical leap...

Everyone has a right to bodily integrity so if they require medical assistance or intervention they will get it.

basketcase

I have good medical and scientific reasons not to vaccinate my children. In fact, it is the vaccinated children who are more likely to be shedding live viruses.

View attachment 17832

See where this is going?
Precisely the point I have been making in the past few days - first mandatory childhood vaccinations, then what?
Those who do not choose to take the flu vaccine as adults - what about them? Are they another massive public health risk who
should be corralled into submission & vaccinated against their will, or perhaps denied access to public healthcare if they get the flu??

What if there's another Pandemrix type screw up & people are proven to be vaccine damaged - will the state have a
compensation scheme in place for such people?? (They have failed to set up such a scheme to date)

Will the minister, if successful move to broaden the childhood vaccination schedule to include more vaccines?
What rights will parents have to object if he does?

If Harris succeeds this move marks a slow decline into the state interfering in the lives of citizens in Ireland again, I can't believe that Simon Harris can't see the contradiction in campaigning relentlessly to successfully repeal the 8th on the one hand, whilst on the other hand is campaigning to force vaccinations on children/parents.

bactrian

Would you like to share the " good medical and scientific reasons not to vaccinate "

Please back up the claim that:- " it is the vaccinated children who are more likely to be shedding live viruses"

Destiny's Soldier

Yet anoyher hysterical leap...

Everyone has a right to bodily integrity so if they require medical assistance or intervention they will get it.
Everyone has a right to bodily integrity -except the children of parents who do not want vaccination.

muttsnuts

Everyone has a right to bodily integrity -except the children of parents who do not want vaccination.

Banning from public school is not an an infringrment of the right to bodily integrity. It MIGHT be an infringement of the right to education but this infringement would be tempered by the availability of home schooling.

Plus, the right to bodily integrity of the public at large trumps your childs right to education.

Destiny's Soldier

Banning from public school is not an an infringrment of the right to bodily integrity. It MIGHT be an infringement of the right to education but this infringement would be tempered by the availability of home schooling.

Plus, the right to bodily integrity of the public at large trumps your childs right to education.
Except the health outcomes of those who are vaccinated are less healthy than the unvaccinated. Across the board for every illness.
There is a higher rate of infant mortality in developed countries the more vaccinations given in the 1st 12 months.

The USA has an infant mortality of 6 in 1000 births (30+ vaccinations in 1st 12 months) of life compared to something like 2.2 per 1000 in the Nordic countries Finland Sweden where there is 12 vaccinations in the 1st 12 months.

In Dr Paul Thomas MD's practice in the USA across 15000 patients, the rate of autism is 1 in 715 in the unvaccinated compared to 1 in 40 for the vaccinated. He has a lot of children with weakened immune systems who cannot be vaccinated and yet the rate of autism is way below the average. This info is better than a study. It is real life random data.

Truth hurts.

Greener

But the bodily integrity of those awaiting vaccination is compromised by the deliberate decision not to vaccinate.

Destiny's Soldier

But the bodily integrity of those awaiting vaccination is compromised by the deliberate decision not to vaccinate.
Except none of the above is true. Who are you talking about? Those who want to be vaccinated can get it if they want. Why would they be affected by those who are unvaccinated?

In fact, unvaccinated children are healthier.

In a recent outbreak of Measles in the USA, genotyping of the vaccine proved that 38% of the cases were from the Vaccine itself.
Ha Ha.

Guess what. Live viruses can give to the disease it is supposed to protect you from.

Greener

Because, some children are unvaccinated as medically they must wait until the reach a year, and are entirely reliant on natural immunity, which is not always enough.

Cuts your bodily integrity claim in two.

muttsnuts

Except the health outcomes of those who are vaccinated are less healthy than the unvaccinated. Across the board for every illness.
There is a higher rate of infant mortality in developed countries the more vaccinations given in the 1st 12 months.

The USA has an infant mortality of 6 in 1000 births (30+ vaccinations in 1st 12 months) of life compared to something like 2.2 per 1000 in the Nordic countries Finland Sweden where there is 12 vaccinations in the 1st 12 months.

In Dr Paul Thomas MD's practice in the USA across 15000 patients, the rate of autism is 1 in 715 in the unvaccinated compared to 1 in 40 for the vaccinated. He has a lot of children with weakened immune systems who cannot be vaccinated and yet the rate of autism is way below the average. This info is better than a study. It is real life random data.

Truth hurts.

Youre answering a different question... if the above is true and i dont believe it is, its only relevant where government forces vaccinations. Forced vaccinations are incredibly unlikely to become policy. Incredibly so

basketcase

Because, some children are unvaccinated as medically they must wait until the reach a year, and are entirely reliant on natural immunity, which is not always enough.

This wouldn't be such a problem if more Mum's breastfed & passed on their immunity in the antibodies in their milk for the crucial 1st year of life - In fact the WHO recommends breastfeeding up to 2 years of age where possible, yet less than half of Irish new Mum's breastfeed,
- there should be much more emphasis on this from a public health perspective. In fact, one could argue that Mother's who choose not to breastfeed their babies are neglecting their duty of care toward their children in the same way as is asserted that parent's who choose not to vaccinate are. (I'm not making this assertion btw, but it is an outrageous proposition by the government to think it is ok to take decisions such as vaccination out of parental control)

muttsnuts

Truth hurts.

Truth? Some vague comparisons constitute truth? Theres any number of variables that could be the reason fir the conclusions you have jumped to. You cannot possibly link infant death in usa to scandinavia based on vaccine numbers alone.

Dr paul thomas experience in his practice, wherever it is... is purely anecdotal and is concentrated in one area, with a limited range of ethnicity and socio economic characteristics. To say that his anecdotal evidence is better than a clinical study is derisible.

It just shows how gullible people can be.

Greener

Not everybody can breastfeed, ad that’s for a huge number of reasons. Not everybody can do it.

Destiny's Soldier

Why can't infants under 12 months get the MMR? Please explain. I know the answer but I'd like to hear yours?

Anyway, it would be better if the mother had measles as a child because she could pass on her immunity to her infant when it was most vulnerable. No Children in the developed world over 12 months dies from Measles. Sick immune compromised children yes, but no otherwise healthy child dies from Measles. .. But they do die from the MMR.

The VAERS database in the US reports 100+ deaths from the MMR Vaccine since 2004 but only 3 people have died from measles. All who were immune-compromised.

A Harvard study concluded that 1% of deaths / adverse events were being recorded on the VAERS database.
So the number could be 10,000 dead from the MMR vaccine. Even if 1% of the deaths were directly attributed to the vaccine rather than co-incidentally, it would leave 100 dead from the MMR vaccine Vs 3 who died from Measles.

Greener

The healthcare profession advise a year. No reason to doubt them.

Alternatively, we could wipe out measles, and not have to worry about immunity as it would go the way of other illness.

Destiny's Soldier

Truth? Some vague comparisons constitute truth? Theres any number of variables that could be the reason fir the conclusions you have jumped to. You cannot possibly link infant death in usa to scandinavia based on vaccine numbers alone.

Dr paul thomas experience in his practice, wherever it is... is purely anecdotal and is concentrated in one area, with a limited range of ethnicity and socio economic characteristics. To say that his anecdotal evidence is better than a clinical study is derisible.

It just shows how gullible people can be.
Random people come in off the street to his practice. This data is real life data. It's just hard data rather than a study.
It's better than a study because most studies are politicised. An independent data analyst generated a report on all his patients for all sorts of health indicators and lo an behold, the unvaccinated had a 1 in 715 chance of being autistic compared to the 1 in 40 of the vaccinated. (I think the number of unvaccinated children in the sample was 3000)

You can call it anecdotal but the data is just "dumb data" uncompromised and random. It is a signal.
Perhaps if all other Dr surgeries across the World were asked to publish the incidence of autism in those who are fully vaccinated against those totally unvaccinated. I would bet my entire savings that the vaccinated children are sicker and have a higher incidence of autism.

Last edited:

muttsnuts

Random people come in off the street to his practice. This data is real life data. It's just hard data rather than a study.
It's better than a study because most studies are politicised. An independent data analyst generated a report on all his patients for all sorts of health indicators and lo an behold, the unvaccinated had a 1 in 715 chance of being autistic compared to the 1 in 40 of the vaccinated.

You can call it anecdotal but the data is just "dumb data" uncompromised and random. It is a signal.
Perhaps if all other Dr surgeries across the World were asked to publish the incidence of autism in those who are fully vaccinated against those totally unvaccinated. I would bet my entire savings that the vaccinated children are sicker and have a higher incidence of autism.
Experience of a single medical practise in another country, is not good data to draw any conclusions about the safety of vaccines. Plus, an extremely important point you have left out is what vaccines are administered in this doctors office? Are they the same as here? Are they the same brand and composition as those administered here?

You seem to be saying all vaccines are bad and cause autism. I dont believe there is any evidence for your claims. Im going to vaccinate my kids against everything. Unfortunately i cant vaccinate them against ant vaxxers

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies