• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Protesters outside the home of Simon Harris, wife and new-born baby

Barroso

Get over yourself, the vast majority of people share my views on these scumbags and their thuggish actions. There's no place for that crap here.
Maybe you should leave the office in Mount St from time to time.
Take your life in your hands and make a trip across O'Connell Bridge, or if that is a step too far, nip out to Tallaght or Clondalkin. Or Limerick or Cork even.

Lagertha

Take your life in your hands and make a trip across O'Connell Bridge, or if that is a step too far, nip out to Tallaght or Clondalkin. Or Limerick or Cork even.
I don't like sewers so I'll pass.

Hillmanhunter1

If you come on the right day you don't even have to go very far up O'Connell St :ROFLMAO:
?width=600&version=4601068.jpg

SuirView

It's sheer thuggery and that's all there is to it, thuggery from people who probably wouldn't work to warm themselves, the sooner legislation is passed to stop these thugs and scumbags the better.
Correct and right.
These so called protesters are only wasters.
Would they have been there if it was raining?

Hillmanhunter1

And journalists don't have the right to question a Garda commissioner outside their house either, apparently.
There is a big difference between the fourth estate and a criminal militia.

SuirView

And journalists don't have the right to question a Garda commissioner outside their house either, apparently.
What are you on about?

RasherHash

I think you're confusing me with someone who cares what you think.
That's an answer to a different question, you got the answer to this question wrong...awww :oops: :)

RasherHash

Hillmanhunter1

Where did the criminal militia spring from?
It springs from a hankering for the good old days, when you could freely engage in drug-dealing, protection rackets, pimping, smuggling and general thuggery, and dress it up as patriotism.

Barroso

It springs from a hankering for the good old days, when you could freely engage in drug-dealing, protection rackets, pimping, smuggling and general thuggery, and dress it up as patriotism.
Is it the UDA you are referring to then?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies