• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Protesters Take On ECB Headquarters In Frankfurt

M

MrFunkyZombaloo

My, oh my. And just after the ECB came out the other day with a great 4 Point Plan to fix everything...ECB: Financial Stability Review May 2013

Never waste a good crisis.

And well done to the protesters who demonstrated outside this despicable institution.

sic transit

German riot police just hit you.

realistic1

Analyzer

Analyzer

while this seems to be less of a real threat to the banking community it shows that the mob now focuses its attention to the real actors in the cabal. Will the IFSC be the next target?
Should be interesting when 'donkeylaffs' stands out in front of the protestors....

D

Dylan2010

It looks like one side in this fight left their water pistols at home.
they have had water metering in Germany for a while now , budget cuts mean the police water cannons are set to minimum

Analyzer

they have had water metering in Germany for a while now , budget cuts mean the police water cannons are set to minimum
where will the protestors go next ? Brussels perhaps ?

SilverSpurs

Ribeye

"Blockupy"????

Who that?

Where'd they come from?

My furry little spies are saying the German cops are ready, armoured cars and everything,

"Popcorn"

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

"Blockupy"????

Who that?

Where'd they come from?

My furry little spies are saying the German cops are ready, armoured cars and everything,

"Popcorn"
something tells me Mario is not getting involved in the scuffle he is already gone now for a long weekend

the cannon fodder can sort things out over the weekend

Last edited:

stopdoingstuff

That's brilliant news. I hope they wreck the place and show the ECB up to the rest of the world.

odlum

The cause of this crisis is the greed and lack-lustre work ethic of the populations in the delinquent bailed out EU countries.

The ECB are there to correct these countries and ensure stability in the eurozone. Though these "protesters" wouldn't understand that.

Ribeye

The cause of this crisis is the greed and lack-lustre work ethic of the populations in the delinquent bailed out EU countries.

The ECB are there to correct these countries and ensure stability in the eurozone. Though these "protesters" wouldn't understand that.
Lol:)

Just lol:)

realistic1

I wonder what political party were championing greed in this State????

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

I see so that's what's going on. these are all little pixie heads attempting to destroy the source of subjugation. I was already wondering what the loonies were up to...

blokesbloke

something tells me Mario is not getting involved in the scuffle he is already gone now for a long weekend

the cannon fodder can sort things out over the weekend

How kind of that officer to assist that citizen with what is clearly a most deep-rooted and intractable bogey!

I wish our constabulary was the same - if I asked a British bobby to pick my nose for me I suspect they'd be less than helpful.

Last edited:

blokesbloke

Liked by Farmer Drummed, who doesn't even have to walk to the mailbox to pick up the CAP cheques since they started doing direct bank transfer!

:D