Provision of Objective Sex Education Bill 2018

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The vast majority of Irish people are in favour of sex.* Fact.

*including the gardai.

Last edited:

amist4

If paedophilia is ever legalized, it will be a policy of the lefts.

JimmyFoley

We also know that much of the online discussion surrounding it revealed that a lot of people are deeply confused about what consent means and how important it is.
Really?

Never met someone who didn't know what consent is or why it's important.

I have read defences of people who assaulted someone and tried to *pretend* that there was some doubt, but that's something that no amount of education will eliminate, sadly.

Niall996

We also know that much of the online discussion surrounding it revealed that a lot of people are deeply confused about what consent means and how important it is.
Any links?

JimmyFoley

There is literally a thread on this very site entitled "when is rape actually rape?"
Yeah? And there are people who don't know what consent is or why it's important?

Well, I have seen posters claim that Gerry Adams was never in the IRA, so anything is possible, I suppose.

amist4

There is literally a thread on this very site entitled "when is rape actually rape?"
It’s an attempt to educate people like yourself that don’t know. It hasn’t worked.

GDPR

This is what happens when for generations children were denied any sex education but raped senseless by the Church....

Vega1447

I wonder will the school attached to the mosque in Clonskeagh have a comment.

Conservative Islam is no keener on children learning about sex than conservative Christianity.

Mercurial

New Game: See how many posts into a thread you can get before someone brings up Islam, when the OP has nothing to do with Islam.

amist4

New Game: See how many posts into a thread you can get before someone brings up Islam, when the OP has nothing to do with Islam.
Play your little game in the corner, the adults want to speak.

Vega1447

Snide.

Conservative Catholics have already said that they will oppose the measure.

It isn't unreasonable to ask whether conservative (in some cases Salafists) Muslims will too.

I doubt if Ali Selim needs your help. I expect he despises gay people if he is true to his "culture".

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies