Provos behind shooting incident: 32CSM

Cabbage/Turnip

Sounds like an awful case of trying to bring sinn fein down... the provos return for a bonfire youu must be joking

Cabbage/Turnip

That wouldn't be very hard. The PSF plane crashed into the mountain in 1997.
I understand your motivation for a 32 county ireland i have the same... but if you cant see the change in the north from the 90's to now and the massive swing in electorial areas from unionist to nationalist you are in complete denial we are regaining control slowly with less poeple being killed and less poeple hating nationalists blood

Border-Rat

I understand your motivation for a 32 county ireland i have the same... but if you cant see the change in the north from the 90's to now and the massive swing in electorial areas from unionist to nationalist you are in complete denial we are regaining control slowly with less poeple being killed and less poeple hating nationalists blood
Looks like normalisation to me. Becoming Scotland-lite. Tell me, how does this strategy play out? A referendum? When? If/when that comes about, the UVF will merely end the ceasefire. The only way PSF can gain any of my respect is to end this sham of a ceasefire.

fluffykontbiscuits

Looks like normalisation to me. Becoming Scotland-lite. Tell me, how does this strategy play out? A referendum? When? If/when that comes about, the UVF will merely end the ceasefire. The only way PSF can gain any of my respect is to end this sham of a ceasefire.
What would be the alternative to ending a ceasefire

SevenStars

I dont think the current conditions make for armed struggle.

However they should withdraw from power-sharing with Unionists and admit that backing the GFA was a the very least a grave strategic error.

fluffykontbiscuits

I dont think the majority of people would be bothered with the North if you are not going to have a ceasefire. The day ye stop a ceasefire up there in the UK is the day you become a liability

fluffykontbiscuits

However they should withdraw from power-sharing with Unionists and admit that backing the GFA was a the very least a grave strategic error.
Wondering where you were these last few days honey, why was GFA a bad idea in your more than humble opinion?

edor

Who do you want shot and why?

Clanrickard

SevenStars

Wondering where you were these last few days honey, why was GFA a bad idea in your more than humble opinion?
If you are into sectarianism and British rule than you will just love the GFA....

However Im not particularly fond of either.

Border-Rat

Thats one step to make amends, yes. But then the ego trips and the cash train would derail. Adams' God-Complex requires BBC nourishment.

edor

Border Rat - are you avoiding the question. You can't cease a cease-fire without shooting or blowing people up. Again - who and why?

Border-Rat

Border Rat - are you avoiding the question. You can't cease a cease-fire without shooting or blowing people up. Again - who and why?
Let me retract my statement - I'm really a pacifist. I couldn't bare it, truly, if another squaddie was killed, brutally. It would break my heart, I don't know what I was thinking saying that.

New Threads

Most Replies