• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

PSNI officer killed in Derry

Evergreenfinch

Her chief said she was most likely killed instantly. The car must have been going at some speed to do that. Horrible, absolutely horrible.

Northsideman

Very sad news.

Odd that some liked the OP, bit weird.

SgtBilko

Very sad news.

Nothing 'weird' about it. You're just not familiar with the opening poster. I 'liked' the fact that his post is a another small example of normalisation sweeping over my country. Changed times.

Here the sort of filth he used to post about the PSNI....(before the PSNI changed their name and cap badge of course):

The RUC were beating innocent natives to death long before the IRA fired a single shot.

I’d be disappointed if McGuinness wasn’t involved in the execution of these monsters.

physicist

Very sad news.

I would think it was the context of the post's solemnity rather than the news of its content.

Met a young PSNI woman in a visit to Derry, just a few days ago. It is shocking to think that it might have been her.

rmn640

Nothing 'weird' about it. You're just not familiar with the opening poster. I 'liked' the fact that his post is a another small example of normalisation sweeping over my country. Changed times.

Here the sort of filth he used to post about the PSNI....(before the PSNI changed their name and cap badge of course):
For ************************'s sake

This thread couldn't even get past one page without you wading in to ruin it with slurs like filth and making petty political points on the back of a still warm PSNI officer

RIP

SgtBilko

For ************************'s sake

This thread couldn't even get past one page without you wading in to ruin it with slurs like filth and making petty political points on the back of a still warm PSNI officer

RIP
Eh? Who rattled your cage?

I was merely clarifying why I had 'liked' the open post to another poster. Fook all to do with you dick head.

As far as 'political points' scoring is concerned......no longer necessary as the game is over.

physicist

Eh? Who rattled your cage?

I was merely clarifying why I had 'liked' the open post to another poster. Fook all to do with you dick head.

As far as 'political points' scoring is concerned......no longer necessary as the game is over.
All rmn640 is saying is that it's distasteful to talk about normalisation when today will be anything but normal in the Reynolds family household or among many of Phillipa's friends and work colleagues. To think the woman was only 27 too.

BBC News - Two arrests after police officer is killed in crash involving stolen vehicle

SgtBilko

All rmn640 is saying is that it's distasteful to talk about normalisation
Really? He must be a sensitive soul if he finds talk of 'normalisation' distasteful. It's probably the most 'tasteful' thing we witnessed in 40 odd years.

physicist

Really? He must be a sensitive soul if he finds talk of 'normalisation' distasteful. It's probably the most 'tasteful' thing we witnessed in 40 odd years.
Your comments were pointless and irrelevant. I have most likely met this poor woman in person a few days before she died, I think I would be more sensative to her family's loss of normality given the situation.

Swords Hoopster

Bilko, you really are a disgrace.

Its terrible to hear about that police officer. RIP

ItsEvolution

Normal is boring

InsideImDancing

Absolutely terrible, God look to her.

InsideImDancing

Shameful bilko. Fkn shameful.

Evergreenfinch

I found out not that long ago I did meet this officer a couple of weeks ago, shocking!

james toney

Only sgt dicko could try to derail this thread with his silly comments.
No surprise in that.
Hope they catch those that were responsible.

Drogheda445

Yet again the death of a human being has been used for point scoring and attacks against other posters. Well done Bilko, you muppet.

Terrible news, my heart goes out to the family. RIP.

SgtBilko

Follow the thread ffs.

I 'liked' the opening post. A poster found that 'weird' and I explained why.

What exactly is disrespectful about that?

It's terrible news about this brave young girl and I applaud the opening poster for showing his respect. He hasn't always done that in the past but fair play to him today.

tokkie

It's a shame you don't get on board this normalisation train.......but then you lads just can't help yourselves. It's always about getting one over on the others. RIP to the young police officer.

vaudeville

The patrol car was turning a corner when the stolen silver Toyota Land Cruiser hit it side on. Mr Cargin said he believed the officer, who was sitting in the rear driver's side seat, would have died instantly due to the force of the impact. Two other officers in the car sustained non-serious injuries.

--------------------------------------------

Shocking.

Popular Threads

Most Replies