Public Sector Pensions – Surviving Partner

Pabilito

The case below relates to a “Surviving Partner accessing” a dead employees pension.

Trinity lecturer loses discrimination case at European Court

Most of us ordinary workers have to fund and buy our own personal pension annuity, the cost of which is based on our age at retirement and the pension benefits stop entirely the day we die… but surprise surprise.. over in the Irish Public Sector this is not the case..

Typically a pension is funded mainly by the employee with maybe a small contribution from the employer.. when the employee retires, the accumulated fund is used to buy an annuity on the open market.

However in the Irish Public Sector the opposite is the case.. the employee’s surviving partner regardless of age also benefits massively after the employee dies.. this is regardless of the fact that the employee’s partner contributed absolutely nothing whatsoever to the pension fund and maybe never worked at all or in the Public sector and regardless of age!

So an elderly Public Servant could take on a very young partner who could enjoy a lifelong “surviving” Public Sector pension from an early age despite never having worked in the PS.. all paid for by the us… the tax payer.

dresden8

At what age do us public servants qualify for a very young partner?

Even patslatt hadn't cottoned onto that one.

Yay, free hot chicks!

Can I have one with big tits?

Accidental sock

So an elderly Public Servant could take on a very young partner who could enjoy a lifelong “surviving” Public Sector pension from an early age despite never having worked in the PS.. all paid for by the us… the tax payer.

Where would one find such an elderly public servant? Must have GSOH and own house. Non-smoker only. Preferably Sagittarius, who likes dogs and the orchestral mastery of James Last.

Asking for a friend.

Accidental sock

At what age do us public servants qualify for a very young partner?

Even patslatt hadn't cottoned onto that one.

Yay, free hot chicks!

Can I have one with big tits?
Where would one find such an elderly public servant? Must have GSOH and own house. Non-smoker only. Preferably Sagittarius, who likes dogs and the orchestral mastery of James Last.

Asking for a friend.
Oh yeah. Must be a woman.

Pabilito

Asking for a friend.
My mother received a large public sector survivors pension from my late father who was a senior public servant..

She never worked in the PS but nonetheless while in her eighties and in a nursing home, she received two rounds of benchmarking increases in her survivors pension 10 years after my father died!..

To buy that sort of survivors pension benefit on the open market would cost many millions..

dresden8

My mother received a large public sector survivors pension from my late father who was a senior public servant..

She never worked in the PS but nonetheless while in her eighties and in a nursing home, she received two rounds of benchmarking increases in her survivors pension 10 years after my father died!..

To buy that sort of survivors pension benefit on the open market would cost many millions..
Now we're reaching some sort of closure.

Why do you think your parents are parasite scum and terrorists?

Did they shop in Newry much?

Why did you hate having your daddy home?

dresden8

It's quite the privilege indeed.

I am going to start campaigning for riding days.

No way I'm gonna waste my free time in the south of France riding some Irish young one with big tits.
And as we know, the government always gives in to ps unions.

Riding days all round!!!!!!!

General Urko

Re spouses getting huge dead public servants pensions, it's fooking absurd and extremely wrong and just more Apartheid!

General Urko

Wasn't Urko the leader of the Ape army. And ps?
Yes, but you can be sure his PS entitlements were not anything like the madness in our 4th world kleptocracy!:rolleyes:

Pabilito

Yes, but you can be sure his PS entitlements were not anything like the madness in our 4th world kleptocracy!:rolleyes:
Most of us ordinary workers have to fund and buy our own personal pension annuity, the cost of which is based on our age at retirement and the pension benefits stop entirely the day we die… but surprise surprise.. over in the Irish Public Sector this is not the case..

Typically a pension is funded mainly by the employee with maybe a small contribution from the employer.. when the employee retires, the accumulated fund is used to buy an annuity on the open market.

However in the Irish Public Sector the opposite is the case.. the employee’s surviving partner regardless of age also benefits massively after the employee dies.. this is regardless of the fact that the employee’s partner contributed absolutely nothing whatsoever to the pension fund and maybe never worked at all or in the Public sector and regardless of age!

dresden8

His ps entiltements were worth 40k bananas a year. And apparently any big titted young one he fancied. Pabilito just sprung that one on us.

ruserious

And as we know, the government always gives in to ps unions.

Riding days all round!!!!!!!
Riding days are all well and good but we'll need drinking days too just to build up the libido. :cool:

dresden8

Riding days are all well and good but we'll need drinking days too just to build up the libido. :cool:
I find drinking days work the opposite. I'm at my peak when I'm sober and magnesiumed out of my fncking mind on public sector bananas. paid for by the private sector. 48% more bananas than the private non human hunting sector get paid.

No wonder public sector get all the chicks.

New Threads

Most Replies