Pupil-teacher ratio.

davidcameron

The teachers' unions have been warned that the pupil-teacher ratio will be increased unless they come up with alternative savings. The Croke Park Agreement means that pay is untouchable so there may be more frontline cutbacks. Unless teachers accept further pay cuts, graduate teachers will be even less likely to find permanent employment in this country.

donellan

Teachers have already taken pay cuts of 20% plus as well as huge hike in pensions

Maureen Murphy 1234

pupil teacher ratio

the unions use pupil teacher ratio as a political football. It is not of the significance it is made out to be. believe me

bobtheblob

bobtheblob

If the object of the primary education exercise is to "leave no child behind" which it seems to be, then pupil teacher ratio is hugely important. It seems to me that we would be better off with many more teachers who are not so well paid but have a more fulfilling career because they are able to do thier job in a healthy and effective environment

niall78

If the object of the primary education exercise is to "leave no child behind" which it seems to be, then pupil teacher ratio is hugely important. It seems to me that we would be better off with many more teachers who are not so well paid but have a more fulfilling career because they are able to do thier job in a healthy and effective environment
What do you work at?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies