Put on sex offenders list for touching woman's breasts DURING consensual sex!

sadmal

I agree. I'm blue in the face telling the ladies to stop digging their nails in my back-but you don't see me going to the police about it.
No point going to police about your fansary dreams dear!

Old Mr Grouser

Was it a jury? Didn't know that, is that register for life?
It's actually the Violent and Sex Offender Register (ViSOR) and a court can put people on it for a set period or for life; but the offender can at any time make case to come off it.

However UK police forces, including the PSNI, keep other records.

There's several categories of people that can be classified as potentially dangerous; not just paedophiles and not all with criminal convictions.

And here's how it's managed - managing sexual offenders and violent offenders

You'll see there that the procedure doesn't only involve the police; Social Services et al also have to be involved.

And there may be situations where it's one of those other bodies will report their concerns so that a police Superintendent then directs that somebody is to be listed.

gerhard dengler

Given that there are pre-nup agreements, it's no great surprise that there will now be requirement for pre-coital agreements.

Feckin' lawyers................

edg

She said don't touch them, he did and then went on to harm them. I'm glad he's on the register.

gerhard dengler

She could use his admission if he gave one. There are numourous ways.
Reading the article, it says that the couple had "consensual" sex.

I'm not saying that she did not say "don't touch them".

I'm simply asking, having agreed to consensual sex, how does she prove to a court that she told him "don't touch them"?

Old Mr Grouser

blokesbloke

I agree. I'm blue in the face telling the ladies to stop digging their nails in my back-but you don't see me going to the police about it.
That's up to you. You could if you wanted to.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
The court wouldn't have had any discretion there I don't think.

If you're convicted of a sexual assault, you go on the sex offenders register.

But does it constitute a sexual assault?

Sex was already talking place, so why could it not be treated as simple assualt, and not sexual in any way?

What if for example he had been rough and had bruised her forearms instead. Would that constitute a sexual assault?

the secretary

Sounds excessive

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
She said don't touch them, he did and then went on to harm them. I'm glad he's on the register.
But what makes that a sexual offence in itself, given that they were already having sex?

It's getting to the point where men will need to get women to sign-off on a consent form before sex, detailing exactly what activity has been agreed to, and what is explicitly excluded.

owedtojoy

This headline caught my attention so much I clicked on the link and went on to read the whole article. To summarise, a couple meet on Tinder, then after two 'real' dates engage in sex-fully consensual sex, it must be added. However, the guy, a trainee doctor, ends up in court and is sentenced and put on the sex offenders list for touching her breasts during sex-something she didn't want apparently. He can forget about being a doctor now, his career, and some would say his life is effectively ruined now.

I think it's a crazy verdict-handed down by a female magistrate-and highlights how perilous the whole sex thing has become for men.

Medical graduate put on sex offenders' register after grabbing Tinder date's breasts during sex

What do my honouarable P.ie friends make of all this?
Usual Daily Torygraph moronic p.ie hysterical shyte.

It continues the degeneration of the site into a massive "ain't it awful" whine field for undergraduate complainers and pub-philosphers.

Dame_Enda

Stupid

Hardline feminism has taken root in the UK since the Cameron govt.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies