• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Mercurial

Guilt requires intent, and if he didn't know she wasn't consenting he cannot be guilty.
Acording to the article she explicitly told him not to touch her breasts.

(Also I'm pretty sure that guilt just requires the lack of a reasonable belief that the other party consented)

Gin Soaked

There are normally ground rules established if people are deviating from the vanilla version of bumping uglies...

And this was the first night?

He sounds like a nasty piece of work. If she was into that sort of thing, it would have been discussed either before via texts or that night, literally asking for that.

As it was not asked for and requested to stop, he is a scumbag.

RodShaft

Seems fair to me.

According to the article she consented to sex but told him not to touch her breasts.

He didn't just touch them, he effectively assaulted her leaving her breasts bruised, so he must have grabbed, hit, slapped or otherwise used excessive force on them.

She told him to stop. He didn't.

Sounds pretty guilty to me.
Me too.

I once had a woman nearly bite my tongue off during sex. It never occurred to me to have her prosecuted for assault, but I should have...

A REASON

As usual the mens rights freaks are out in force defending sexual assault.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account

(Also I'm pretty sure that guilt just requires the lack of a reasonable belief that the other party consented)

But the other party had consented, because we are told that she then withdrew her consent.

In the heat of the moment perhaps he didn't understand that consent had been withdrawn.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
There are normally ground rules established if people are deviating from the vanilla version of bumping uglies...

And this was the first night?

He sounds like a nasty piece of work. If she was into that sort of thing, it would have been discussed either before via texts or that night, literally asking for that.

As it was not asked for and requested to stop, he is a scumbag.

It's getting to the point where a referee will need to be present with a copy of the consent form, so that infractions can be called during the act.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Generally speaking when you consent to sex you have a fair idea there will be touching of body parts.
Unless there was a specific exclusion agreed to beforehand, I'd have thought that touching of the female's breasts would be a standard feature of a sexual encounter.

RodShaft

There is no such thing as criminal guilt below the level of beyond reasonable doubt.

I imagine he admitted touching her breasts. She had bruises.

Bottom line though. The judge would have to have believed beyond reasonable doubt that she did not consent or that he was reckless as to whether she did consent or not. Roughly speaking.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Yes but if she asked him to stop, then he should have stopped. Consenting to one sexual act does not mean that all imaginable sexual acts must be agreed to afterward.
The touching of breasts is hardly that out of the ordinary.

It's not something that requires a fertile imagination to come up with.

And did they really agree to "one sexual act" - presumably the placement of the penis in her vagina? Is that what people in such positions do these days - explain beforehand exactly what is and isn't included in the consent that is given?

RodShaft

effer

Seems fair to me.

According to the article she consented to sex but told him not to touch her breasts.

He didn't just touch them, he effectively assaulted her leaving her breasts bruised, so he must have grabbed, hit, slapped or otherwise used excessive force on them.

She told him to stop. He didn't.

Sounds pretty guilty to me.
He looks like a scumbag but what did he have against breasts? I know a man who had his penis bitten by a woman during sex and another who had his ghoulies squeezed so hard that they were blue and sore for days afterwards. Did they go to the cops?No. They felt they had to be a man about it.

Which begs the question: Are men more vulnerable to damage because of their external jewelry that vicious women may want to damage i.e. women who know they have a victim who isn't going to use their greater physical strength on them.

Destiny's Soldier

This was not a common sexual assault. It was more unwanted force during sexual relations. Therefore Physical Assault.

The guy's behaviour sounds like he has problems. It would be normal to touch a lady's mammaries during sexual relations.

Rule number 1 for 1 night stands, loose relationships or momentary lapse of reason dates:

For people you've just met presume all members of the opposite sex are psycho when sexual relations are involved. They are capable of doing anything.

Rule number 2

Don't tell them you love them ever.

Rule number 3
Never put yourself in a situation where you can be blackmailed.

Rule number 4

If you find yourself very attracted or thinking stupidly around a certain person -you should not trust your own brain. Get out!

RodShaft

It appears if you read the article this guy may have a case to answer if he caused bodily harm and not merely touched her breasts during sex. However, I wonder what would be the situation if it was the woman who used excessive force during consensual sex?
In this instance, unlike rape which can not be performed on a man by a woman, it cuts both ways, and the verdict should, in theory, be the same.

effer

This was not a common sexual assault. It was more unwanted force during sexual relations. Therefore Physical Assault.

The guy's behaviour sounds like he has problems. It would be normal to touch a lady's mammaries during sexual relations.

Rule number 1 for 1 night stands, loose relationships or momentary lapse of reason dates:

For people you've just met presume all members of the opposite sex are psycho when sexual relations are involved. They are capable of doing anything.

Rule number 2

Don't tell them you love them ever.

Rule number 3
Never put yourself in a situation where you can be blackmailed.

Rule number 4

If you find yourself very attracted or thinking stupidly around a certain person -you should not trust your own brain. Get out!
Why not?

Destiny's Soldier

In this instance, unlike rape which can not be performed on a man by a woman, it cuts both ways, and the verdict should, in theory, be the same.
I'm sure many's a man woke up next to a female not knowing what happened the night before. Technically the man could claim rape.
He did not consent.

Many's a woman woke up next to a man not knowing what happened the night before. Technically the female could claim rape and millions have.

RodShaft

Read the thread.
I did.

You were first in with the trolling. As is usual.

I see posters taking the p1ss. Not nice. But not defending the perpetrator.

And not "mens rights freaks".

You are pretty deeply offensive, and add nothing to this site.

mulligan

Make no mistake the feminazis want this here, they get a thrill out of destroying mens lives.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom