Putin announces Russia's invincible defense capabilities

rainmaker

Administrator
Canada, as part of NATO, has been threatening nuclear attack on Russia for decades. It costs a lot of money to protect Russia from Canadian warmongering.
I take it you also include all those EU members who are NATO members in that criticism as well, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Belgium etc?

I also take it you strongly condemn the EU for it's policies toward Putin's Russia then?

farnaby

If Russia has actually developed these weapons then why is Putin announcing that Russia has them?

It's a stupid strategic move if they do have such weapons. If you had such weapons you wouldn't want your "enemies" to know about it.

gleeful

I take it you also include all those EU members who are NATO members in that criticism as well, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Belgium etc?

I also take it you strongly condemn the EU for it's policies toward Putin's Russia then?
Of particular note is the UK and their renewal of Trident. You have to expect that Russia hears you and will respond to threats.

bormotello

An awful lot of fans of Putin's Russia on this thread, isn't there. Perhaps they should try being a journalist there.

Particularly a journalist critical of Putin or his party - of course I'm sure it's all just huge western conspiracy they aren't really murdered at all :roll:
LOL
More journalist have killed during 8 years Yeltsin's rule than during 18 years of Putin's rule
In pro-EU Ukraine more journalists have killed since CIA sponsored Nazi coup than during last 12 years in Russia

Man or Mouse

If all Pootin has to offer Russians is bullsh!t about how they've developed invincible weapons that can hit anywhere on the planet... well... it's a really sad reflection on his abysmal performance during his many tenures in charge...

Pootin is a f***in' gimp without any vision for a prosperous or progressive Russia.

I feel sorry for Russians.

Russia should have done so much better since the collapse of the Soviet 'Union'.
One of the greatest shít holes in the world, a third world country in the things that matter. But Russians are a bit like the Orangies up north here, great believers in the need to circle the wagons for fear of themunns. That is the kind of thing that gives them the feelgood factor.

Meanwhile, the majority live in third world poverty. Elevators with no lights and can only carry three people. Food shortages in numerous commodities. An outrageous upper class that flaunt their ill gotten wealth around the world. The late Dmitri Hvorostovsky in an interview, just casually said how he had no option but to leave, or, share the bulk of his earnings with the Raffia. It is such a part of Russian life and if you don't go along with it you'll get a knife wound where it hurts a lot.

No wonder the hordes from the south aren't crossing their borders.

rainmaker

Administrator
Of particular note is the UK and their renewal of Trident. You have to expect that Russia hears you and will respond to threats.
How on earth is that in any way a response to what you were asked?

I asked, if you're accusing Canada (& now the UK) of being warmongers threatening Russia because of their NATO membership, do you also make the same accusations against fellow EU members who are also NATO members.

Like Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Spain & others, surely you level that accusation against them too - or does that accusation only apply to countries you don't like very much?

Also you conveniently avoided the question of whether you think think EU policies toward Russia are wrong.

owedtojoy

Try being a journalist in Nato member state Turkey...
So that's ok, then?

Putin can murder journalists because they do it in Turkey?

Rather warped morality, don't you think?

I thought things were right or wrong. Not right, wrong, or what they do in Turkey.

Destiny's Soldier

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Russia has developed a new array of nuclear weapons that are invincible, according to President Vladimir Putin.
No matter how much he tries, there will never be Putin memes in the same vein as there are Chuck Norris.

This is what we have descended to, a lunatic in the Kremlin and a lunatic in the White House having a dick measuring competition with a tubby Korean ManChild trying to play in the big leagues.

God help us all.

At least Xi Jinping seems to take the rest of the world seriously (and no, wouldn't be a fan of his either but at least he seems to have a bit of dignity).

razorblade

If all Pootin has to offer Russians is bullsh!t about how they've developed invincible weapons that can hit anywhere on the planet... well... it's a really sad reflection on his abysmal performance during his many tenures in charge...

Pootin is a f***in' gimp without any vision for a prosperous or progressive Russia.

I feel sorry for Russians.

Russia should have done so much better since the collapse of the Soviet 'Union'.
Oh I'm not certain it was any better under Yeltsin in fact I'm pretty sure it was worse who are we to judge what's best for the Russians.

Analyzer

This is like something out of Dr. Strangelove.

All that is missing now is an Arizona cowboy, foaming at the mouth, with an insatiable, irrational desire to flatten Russia.

Speaking of which....where is John McCain ?

rainmaker

Administrator
Having now looked at these amateurish quality Youtube uploads I think the thread should now be renamed:

Putin announces Russia's invisible defence capabilities.

mr_anderson

The US has had this for years.
This is only Putin telling them he has caught up.

tsarbomb

No matter how much he tries, there will never be Putin memes in the same vein as there are Chuck Norris.

This is what we have descended to, a lunatic in the Kremlin and a lunatic in the White House having a dick measuring competition with a tubby Korean ManChild trying to play in the big leagues.

God help us all.

At least Xi Jinping seems to take the rest of the world seriously (and no, wouldn't be a fan of his either but at least he seems to have a bit of dignity).
The Chinese are one of the few nuclear powers who have repeatedly said that they would only use nuclear weapons if they were under nuclear attack. I think France and Britain are the only other two, but I might be wrong.

President Bartlet

It is one thing to say, it is another thing to generate images of Nuclear Warheads striking the USA to the whole World.
It really puts it up to the USA to retaliate.

Mike Milley demonstrates what a clown in Military garb might look like. Not only will we kill you we will cut off your head and sh1t down your neck. Yeaaah. U.S.A. U.S.A

[video=youtube;CLfkJODepcI]https://youtu.be/CLfkJODepcI[/video]

How embarrassing can life in the military get.
Well just look at their embarrasment of a moron Commander-in-Chief - says it all really

Destiny's Soldier

Having now looked at these amateurish quality Youtube uploads I think the thread should now be renamed:
Putin announces Russia's invisible defence capabilities.
I would agree with you that the videos are a extremely amateurish. Just a little too amateurish. Insultingly amateurish.
If you're going to have all that high tech stuff, then at least get someone with half a brain to put a decent video presentation together.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies