I have edited my post below to repeat the expression:

THANK GOD FOR PUTIN

Last edited:

Shpake

bormotello

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
[video=youtube;IAFxPXGDH4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E[/video]

firefly123

Daily express = world weekly news with a British accent.

noelf

I still find it amazing that the Kremlin Troll Ministry devotes an entire persona to keep tabs and fly the flag on P.ie. There must be about a billion sites with vaguely more influence and purpose than this one, that would merit a bormotello-esque assignment.

Analyzer

I have dandruff.

Putin caused it.

Elvis jaffacake

I was walking from the cooking area to the table earlier and dropped my dinner on the floor. Putin's fault.
It might have been, he is very short so he can get in and out of places undetected...you should get a cat, that will keep him away.

former wesleyan

I hope Europe gets a good dose of Putin. Can't wait for the bleats of " we're neutral " from the usual suspects in Ireland.

GDPR

I smell a TV opportunity here.

The back of the fag pack says, we call it "Challenge Putin". Every week, a lucky viewer get the the chance to ask Putin to fix something for him or her.

Like, Oh Vlad, can you get me a date with Beyonce? Or how about, I dream of a karaoke session at the North Pole?

Lets talk.

Dame_Enda

It will be "Vladimir Putin ate my hamster" soon

Wagmore

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
[video=youtube;IAFxPXGDH4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E[/video]
Oh my Jayzuzzzzz---i genuinely can barely watch this goon. Honestly you have to look really hard to see the straight-jacket under his shirt. Getting sacked by MSNBC has gone to his head-listen to him shouting about "Russian scum". Wonder what the likes of Slydey's Ghost has to say about this doofus. Absolute hilarious to see Dems railing about "reds under the beds" after all the crapola they threw at the likes of Senator Joe McCarthy back in the 50's when there actually was a communist threat. Man it is just so funny to see how off the charts crazy these guys are getting as their phony worldview gets taken out by the Trump tsunami. Even I didn't think they were this insane.

New Threads

Most Replies