PWC Email

taxman58

Any view on the balance of blame as between the employer, the yobs and the media in this csae?

ne0ica

Any view on the balance of blame as between the employer, the yobs and the media in this csae?
The media is blowing this out of proportion. Having worked in companies with strict e-mail policies it was amazing how many inappropriate e-mails were sent by both sexes. Its absurd that this should even warrent national attention.

Seamie123

The bigger issue is the self righteous media here and in the UK (Daily Mail) who report on how terrible this is and then proceed to reprint the photos of the innocent employees involved. They should be ashamed of themselves.

LeDroit

This thread should be merged with the Tory Councillor Arrested for Tweeting thread. They're both symptoms of our competitive outrage, sanctimonious PC new culture.

Sync

Fire the guys who took part in the email, censure anyone within PWC who received the mail but didn't report it, the women involved should sue the papers who featured their photos. They've a pretty good case.

JohnBlake

Ridiculous stuff. Whoever emailed this to the Indo should be ashamed of themselves.

controller

Made me wish I studied accountancy.

KeepHerLit

Boy, I'd say there are some very angry women in PWC right now. You know, the ones who didn't make it onto the shortlist. "Hell hath no fury" and all that.

orbit

Did the Indo ask permission of the women whose photos they published? If yes, it's a non-story. If not, they're guilty of a nasty breach of privacy. I couldn't give a toss how PWC deals with this internally though.

budgie29

censure anyone within PWC who received the mail but didn't report it, .
Thats over the top now. Sure fire people who sent it but its not yr fault if you receive it. Nobody wants to rat out their fellow employees.

Of course guys who sent it will have to be fired. Newspapers are worse for publishing the photos. Feel sorry for the girls.

loner

These fellows in PWC are hired out at a huge fee per hour and the Govt.has gotten PWC to do an amount of work where you and me the taxpayer -picks up the tab --hope they werent engaging in the talent competition at our expense.

Last edited:

controller

Did the Indo ask permission of the women whose photos they published? If yes, it's a non-story.
Some HR Lawyer type was on the Newstalk breakfast show, saying that permission would not be needed for the independent to show the pictures. I can't remember the reason why, but he reckoned there was nothing the girls could do..

florin

Is discussing the attractiveness of co-workers now a sackable offense? That should swell the dole queues no end.

orbit

Some HR Lawyer type was on the Newstalk breakfast show, saying that permission would not be needed for the independent to show the pictures. I can't remember the reason why, but he reckoned there was nothing the girls could do..
I'm not surprised. I still say it's a gross breach of privacy.

Super8

It's all a silly distraction and you can bet the women on that list are delighted with themselves. The blokes who led it look like idiots for being so careless.

The media are just selling papers. If anyone is inappropriate it's them. The Indo and Daily Mail have no principles. I don't know how any journalist can work for them and feel good about themselves.

Super8

These fellows in PWC are hired out at a huge fee per hour and the Govt.has gotten PWC to do an amount of work where you and me the taxpayer -picks up the tab --hope they werent engaging in the talent competition at our expense.
Oh FFS. Do you want timesheets?

Sync

It's all a silly distraction and you can bet the women on that list are delighted with themselves. The blokes who led it look like idiots for being so careless.
No the blokes who have done have exposed their company to potential legal action and damaged their reputation. I'm sure many of the people here have the email themselves. I know of 2 companies who have contacted PWC over the past couple of days making it clear that the people on the mail aren't to be sent out to them in the future. You get rid of them.

Radix

I have emailed cookie monsters moniker to all my buds.

She is sooo cute!!!!!!!

And has anyone seen corelli or le droit pics?

Read about us all in The 'Irish' Daily Male tomorrow.............

What a non story........

ocoonassa

Is discussing the attractiveness of co-workers now a sackable offense?
^This. Totally anti-human isn't it, scary.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies