Queen Elizabeth II today reviews the Trooping of the Colour - This year it's the 1st Battalion Irish Guards.

Catalpast

Queen Elizabeth II today reviews the Trooping of the Colour - This year it's the 1st Battalion Irish Guards.

Yes Folks its that time of the year again - Queen Elizabeth II today reviews the Trooping of the Colours in London

This year it's the 1st. Battalion Irish Guards.:cool:

Otherwise known as The Queen's Birthday Parade, it is a chance for the Queen, 91, to inspect soldiers from her personal troops, the Household Division.

The colourful display of pageantry features 1400 officers and men on parade, 200 horses and 400 musicians from 10 bands. The Queen always attends and takes the salute.

What is Trooping the Colour, when is it and how can I watch the Queen's birthday parade?

Seeing as this is a ticket only event and the tourists don't get to see it

- then this cant really be called a public spectacle

Is it not something of an anachronism in the 21st century

- on something that cost a small fortune to hold

- to please an old woman on a Horse & Carriage?:confused:

between the bridges

Pffft, Ma'am changed wan of her birthdays to a Saturday and yet boglickers like ye still aren't happy! Anywho wance yez rejoin the commonwealth she'll add another birthday...

Northsideman

No doubt it won't be long before all and sundry in the DUP are honoured by the quare one.

Dames, Sirs, and any bleedin letters they want, Christmas presents galore all of course for services to the community.

Catalpast

Pffft, Ma'am changed wan of her birthdays to a Saturday and yet boglickers like ye still aren't happy! Anywho wance yez rejoin the commonwealth she'll add another birthday...
I have never licked a Bog in my Life!

she'll add another birthday

Most Folk if they had one day on her saddle

- would think all their Birthdays had come at once!:cool:

ger12

Why start a thread on something the English do? Seriously, the fascination with what they do is unhealthy, you're not longer a colonist.

PeaceGoalie

Why start a thread on something the English do? Seriously, the fascination with what they do is unhealthy, you're not longer a colonist.
This is the Irish Guards. She is honouring Gerry Adams, Michele O'Nrill, the late Coco and all her loyal subjects. Have a look at the flag:

Note the St Patrick's Saltire in it. Look at the Royak Coat of Arms. Hint: Spot the harp.

Her Majesty even attends Croke Park like the pretenders do

At least two brothers in law of Danny Morrison were in he British Army so he would be proud of that

She even worships the hired kilers of thhe IRA (not PIRA scum) and yet and yet...

statsman

It is quite revealing that even after nearly 100 years the Mexicants are still obsessed with the British Royal Family .....
We're a nation of anthropologists.

PeaceGoalie

It is quite revealing that even after nearly 100 years the Mexicants are still obsessed with the British Royal Family .....

Indeed. The love tipping the forelocks and none more so than Coco.
[video=youtube;i9HPXB0TWIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HPXB0TWIU[/video]

Look at them fawn at the start of this. Low class to the left and right of her.

bmw1

sure tis a grand day for it ,,,, NEXT

Dame_Enda

Queen got that frozen thing going on.

Old Mr Grouser

Here's the 2012 event.

It's fine music.

[video=youtube;ubA7Rwk-5-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubA7Rwk-5-I[/video]

PeacefulViking

Seeing as this is a ticket only event and the tourists don't get to see it

- then this cant really be called a public spectacle

Is it not something of an anachronism in the 21st century

- on something that cost a small fortune to hold

- to please an old woman on a Horse & Carriage?:confused:
It is shown on television, I imagine that is its largest audience.

Fullforward

Yes Folks its that time of the year again - Queen Elizabeth II today reviews the Trooping of the Colours in London

The colourful display of pageantry features 1400 officers and men on parade, 200 horses and 400 musicians from 10 bands.
Would those mercenaries not be better deployed assisting those Families who's lives were destroyed in the tower block fire rather than waiting for a parasite to float past?

D

Deleted member 17573

Would those mercenaries not be better deployed assisting those Families who's lives were destroyed in the tower block fire rather than waiting for a parasite to float past?
Shush boy, and be proud of your British heritage.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies