Queen Elizabeth wins a £50 Tesco gift voucher - but she doesnt know what 2 spend it on...

Catalpast

Win is a gift for the Queen
The Queen has won a £50 Tesco gift voucher after her horse won an event at the Royal Windsor Horse Show. Barber's Shop came first in the RoR Tattersalls Thoroughbred Ridden Show Horse Championship and the monarch looked delighted to receive her prize.

Queen Elizabeth wins a £50 Tesco gift voucher

I suggest a shank of Irish Lamb, a bottle of Uisce beatha & a 6 pack of the Black Stuff (for Phil)

Anyone think of anything else Ireland's favourite Queen* would be amused with?

* Sorry BB!

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I smell carefully planted story in the media by the palace. There was that unfortunate gaffe with a nearby microphone last week and a loose reference to the rudeness of Chinese officials ...

Suddenly the story is about the whimsicality of Her Maj winning a Tesco voucher. Someone from Tesco will be on the Birthday Honours List. Or there will be an extra LCVO for a member of the Household this year :)

irishpatriot

Win is a gift for the Queen
The Queen has won a £50 Tesco gift voucher after her horse won an event at the Royal Windsor Horse Show. Barber's Shop came first in the RoR Tattersalls Thoroughbred Ridden Show Horse Championship and the monarch looked delighted to receive her prize.

Queen Elizabeth wins a £50 Tesco gift voucher

I suggest a shank of Irish Lamb, a bottle of Uisce beatha & a 6 pack of the Black Stuff (for Phil)

Anyone think of anything else Ireland's favourite Queen* would be amused with?

* Sorry BB!
She is hardly any irish persons favourite queen since she is the direct decendent of some of the cruelest people in history, putting poor people to the death for little or no reason, hanging, beheading and running through with a pike.

Catalpast

She is hardly any irish persons favourite queen since she is the direct decendent of some of the cruelest people in history, putting poor people to the death for little or no reason, hanging, beheading and running through with a pike.
She is a descendent of Irish Kings

- who of course never carried on in such a fashion....:cool:

Seriously lighten up me ol flower....

drummed

No self respecting person would shop in Tesco or even enter such an establishment.

Shredder please.

New Threads

Most Replies