Queen of Fractured UK to visit NI

Irish-Rationalist

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh of a greatly fractured and weakened UK as of last Thursdays' Brexit result will meet the first and deputy first minister's later on today during a two-day visit to the inverted six county colony in North-east Ireland.

They will also meet Secretary of State Theresa Villiers during engagements in Hillsborough Castle. On Tuesday, the Royal couple will visit the Giant's Causeway where they'll be told about the giant who built the place, before travelling to Bushmills, County Antrim for a piss-up.

They will unveil a statue to Robert Quigg who won a Victoria Cross for bravery during the Battle of the Somme; an episode in British military history when brave and gallant men from within early 20th century Irish Unionism and Nationalism were led by donkeys to their slaughter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36635180

It's been rumoured that one of the Queen's aides reported that the Queen recently inquired if that "young man David Cameron who comes to tea once a fortnight is now to become prime minister?".

When the Queen was politely informed that "David Cameron had been Prime Minister for quite some time, and had recently tendered his resignation due to the UK deciding to leave the EU", her Majesty responded with "Oh, we were part of the EU? How very European. Not."

With that effervescent sense of humour Liz is still the favourite Royal girl, and shall no doubt be treated like Royalty by her dutiful and subservient minions in the colony over the next two days.

Martin McGuinness is reputed to have said that he has no issue with her Majesty sleeping in his bed at Hillsborough during her stay, and has even ordered the night staff to change the sheets.

purpledon

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh of a greatly fractured and weakened UK as of last Thursdays' Brexit result will meet the first and deputy first minister's later on today during a two-day visit to the inverted six county colony in North-east Ireland.

They will also meet Secretary of State Theresa Villiers during engagements in Hillsborough Castle. On Tuesday, the Royal couple will visit the Giant's Causeway where they'll be told about the giant who built the place, before travelling to Bushmills, County Antrim for a piss-up.

They will unveil a statue to Robert Quigg who won a Victoria Cross for bravery during the Battle of the Somme; an episode in British military history when brave and gallant men from within early 20th century Irish Unionism and Nationalism were led by donkeys to their slaughter.

Queen to meet first and deputy first ministers during two-day Northern Ireland visit - BBC News

It's been rumoured that one of the Queen's aides reported that the Queen recently inquired if that "young man David Cameron who comes to tea once a fortnight is now to become prime minister?".

When the Queen was politely informed that "David Cameron had been Prime Minister for quite some time, and had recently tendered his resignation due to the UK deciding to leave the EU", her Majesty responded with "Oh, we were part of the EU? How very European. Not."

With that effervescent sense of humour Liz is still the favourite Royal girl, and shall no doubt be treated like Royalty by her dutiful and subservient minions in the colony over the next two days.

Martin McGuinness is reputed to have said that he has no issue with her Majesty sleeping in his bed at Hillsborough during her stay, and has even ordered the night staff to change the sheets.
And the reason for this OP is what exactly?

Irish-Rationalist

And the reason for this OP is what exactly?
To inform the forum faithful of a visit by their Queen, and for you to respond to, which you did.

callas

Her gilly Marty and her chief housemaid Arlene will no doubt be on hand to welcome her to her estate?

GabhaDubh

Irish-Rationalist

To let us know that NI is the only place that she feels safe.
Chuck feels quite safe in the republic ever since Jarry shook his hand.

Enigma Variations

To inform the forum faithful of a visit by their Queen, and for you to respond to, which you did.
Oh the excitement! Arlene will be wetting herself on the joyous occasion. I bet she is practising her curtseying and grovelling as we speak. And if Marty bows, Sinn Fein will officially have become the Stoop Down Low Party.........................:p

Irish-Rationalist

Oh the excitement! Arlene will be wetting herself on the joyous occasion. I bet she is practising her curtseying and grovelling as we speak. And if Marty bows, Sinn Fein will officially have become the Stoop Down Low Party.........................:p
The problem with big Arlene curtseying is that she just looks like a big, burly, bloke attempting to be subordinate and effeminate. When the skirt blows up and everyone gets a glimpse of her penis and testicles, the game's up ...

DT123

The problem with big Arlene curtseying is that she just looks like a big, burly, bloke attempting to be subordinate and effeminate. When the skirt blows up and everyone gets a glimpse of her penis and testicles, the game's up ...
Fairly pathetic , even from you.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself so we can compare?

Irish-Rationalist

Fairly pathetic , even from you.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself so we can compare?
Arnold Foster is not a woman. Is it not obvious she (he) was born with male genitalia? Just too butch..

vivabrigada

ardsman

Marty: if that Greek fuker starts insulting Irish people the hurls are coming out.
Liz: Can I have one?
Marty: Really sorry about all the murder and bombing shenanigans we used to get up to mam...hope it doesn't impact on my chances of a knighthood...
Her Majesty: Awk it's water under the bridge oh British subject, I knew you'd come around eventually my fisherman (winks and ruffles hair)...

Last edited:

vivabrigada

Marty: Really sorry about all the murder and bombing shenanigans we used to get up to mam...hope it doesn't impact on my chances of a knighthood...
Her Majesty: Awk it's water under the bridge my British subject, I knew you'd come around eventually my fisherman (winks and ruffles hair)...
Mrs Windsor paid her respects to Irish Republicans who fought for Irish freedom, just sayin'.

ardsman

Mrs Windsor paid her respects to Irish Republicans who fought for Irish freedom, just sayin'.
She did indeed, as the great head of our state that she is. The garden of remembrance was opened in 1966...don't think it covers the troubles version of the RA a la the Mountbatten murderers...just sayin...

Glaucon

I'm no fan of Foster but her appearence is irrelevant and not something she can do anything about. Wise up.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies