• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Question to government supporters about FF

Malbekh

Not sure if this has been asked before, I would suspect as much, so apologies in advance.

This government has been in power for over two years now. I'm not going to go down the road of giving my opinion on what has and hasn't been achieved, but I will ask one question of those that support the government parties:

Assuming that FF/Greens had remained in power over the same period of time, is there anything you have completed or achieved that you can justify would not have been replicated, or bettered, by the previous government?

neiphin

They have shown that they are no better than the failures in terms of corruption and cronyism

macs magic

They got the primary care centres for Reilly sorted out.
FF wouldn't have managed that:shock2:

meriwether

Not sure if this has been asked before, I would suspect as much, so apologies in advance.

This government has been in power for over two years now. I'm not going to go down the road of giving my opinion on what has and hasn't been achieved, but I will ask one question of those that support the government parties:

Assuming that FF/Greens had remained in power over the same period of time, is there anything you have completed or achieved that you can justify would not have been replicated, or bettered, by the previous government?
Thats literally an impossible question to answer.

Perhaps FF and te Greens would have morphed from a government that at one point couldn't even form a cabinet (remember that?) to run the country, to competently and successfully running the country.

It could have happened, I suppose.

FakeViking

I'm reminded of the closet FF hack Noel Whelan, writing glowingly about Biffo's reforming zeal. In reality, the only thing he reformed was the crease on his favourite barstool.

hammer

Some of you stupid ***** still dont get it.

Its not the "adjustments", its the state that the country got itself into in the first place that required the IMF to takeover.

DELUDED FF *****

Malbekh

Nice to see you old-timers out here, thanks

EUrJokingMeRight

There's an absence of support by the looks of things!

wombat

Depends on what you think is an improvement, we'd have had no property tax but higher income tax according to FF. God alone knows what the Greens would have done.

Hewson

Biffo's government was the worst government in the history of the universe.

It was worse than the Black Plague that ravaged London and kiled hundreds of thousands. It was worse than the SS. Worse than Pol Pot. Worse than a scorpion in your underwear while your hands are tied behind your back and your legs are in quicksand. Worse than AIDS. Worse than being Saddam Hussein's bodyguard caught in bed with his wife.

It was the worst government of worst governments anywhere . . .

What was the question again . . ?

MacO'velli

Biffo's government was the worst government in the history of the universe.

It was worse than the Black Plague that ravaged London and kiled hundreds of thousands. It was worse than the SS. Worse than Pol Pot. Worse than a scorpion in your underwear while your hands are tied behind your back and your legs are in quicksand. Worse than AIDS. Worse than being Saddam Hussein's bodyguard caught in bed with his wife.

It was the worst government of worst governments anywhere . . .

What was the question again . . ?
.....................until the current government.

Popular Threads

Most Replies