RAAD = Republican Actioin Against Drugs

True Republican

New Republican Group Around Now , Thoughts On Them Please ?
There probably trying to take over the drugs market themselves if they are linked to the RIRA or the CIRA, they want to kill off all the competition.

True Republican

That's probably the case...as with Sinn Fein/IRA no doubt it's a vile and cynical exercise designed to wrest control from the existing drug dealers in order to fund the political ambitions of the former terrorists.

Sickening.

There is no place for vigilantism in this State.
The PIRA have nothing with this new group, its the contos or the RIRA that are involved, there lucky to make a nice earner for themselves once they'll shot all the competition.

SevenStars

The PIRA have nothing with this new group, its the contos or the RIRA that are involved, there lucky to make a nice earner for themselves once they'll shot all the competition.
Evidence of this?

Any current interned Volunteers with drug convictions?

Any even 32 csm activists with drug convictions?

Or is this more idle chatter around the JCR or the rugby club bar?

Yeah Im sure you have you ear to the "street".....

You do realise that most Republicans despise even Cannibis no mind other drugs? You do realise that your own darling Free State militia batton charged women and childern protesting outside of drugdealers homes in Dublin?

Cop on to yourself...

borntorum

Can these dissidents not even come up with original names for their front organisations? This is obviously a rip-off of the Provos 90s favourites "Direct Action Against Drugs".

Speaking of fronts, what ever happened to the "Catholic Reaction Force"?

MartinP

They only seem to be active in Derry/Donegal. I read an article about them in the Derry Journal a couple of months ago in which a member was interviewed. From what I can remember they said there were former members of the PIRA in their ranks, as well as people who had never been involved in Republicanism. There was no mention of the CIRA and RIRA. The INLA have executed a couple of drug dealers and shot and injured a couple of others in recent years in the city and claimed responsibility. In the article I think they said members of Provisional Sinn Féin supported them on the quiet - but obviously couldn't be seen to be supporting them. There was a photograph in the article which showed several fairly well armed men (AKs, etc.) in military uniform. These weapons had to have come from Republicans or former Republicans of some sort. A group doesn't just appear and manage to acquire weapons like that from their own resources.

TennisFan

well said martin P

do they actually kill drug dealers ? or do they sell drugs themselves ?

how much members do you think it has ?

True Republican

Evidence of this?

Any current interned Volunteers with drug convictions?

Any even 32 csm activists with drug convictions?

Or is this more idle chatter around the JCR or the rugby club bar?

Yeah Im sure you have you ear to the "street".....

You do realise that most Republicans despise even Cannibis no mind other drugs? You do realise that your own darling Free State militia batton charged women and childern protesting outside of drugdealers homes in Dublin?

Cop on to yourself...
They will try to get themselves quite a bit of protection money, groups like the INLA, RIRA and the CIRA have become very wealthy though drug protection rackets, the INLA have been funded by protection money off drug dealers in recent years.

SevenStars

They will try to get themselves quite a bit of protection money, groups like the INLA, RIRA and the CIRA have become very wealthy though drug protection rackets, the INLA have been funded by protection money off drug dealers in recent years.
And now how do you know this?

Where is the hard evidence?

No INLA or IRSP militant has ever been arrested for anything to do with drugs....Same with all the Republican groups.

The more I talk to people like you the more I realise how crazy the IRSM was to declare a peaceful road to freedom...

True Republican

And now how do you know this?

Where is the hard evidence?

The more I talk to people like you the more I realise how crazy the IRSM was to declare a peaceful road to freedom...
The ERPS probably decided to abondon armed struggle because they want Whacker Duffy out of jail, I'm pro Sinn Fein myself and I don't have the time of day for the ERPS, RSF or the 32 County Sovereignty Movement who are involved in crime such as racketering, by the way the RIRA and the CIRA would lose a lot of fund raising if drugs were ever legalized in Ireland, that is a fact.

SevenStars

The ERPS probably decided to abondon armed struggle because they want Whacker Duffy out of jail, I'm pro Sinn Fein myself and I don't have the time of day for the ERPS, RSF or the 32 County Sovereignty Movement who are involved in crime such as racketering, by the way the RIRA and the CIRA would lose a lot of fund raising if drugs were ever legalized in Ireland, that is a fact.
The Moon is made of blue cheese...Seven Stars states that as a fact.

Now are you gonna run along and tell your kids that the moon is actually made of blue cheese?

You have absolutely NO evidence and when asked for it you keep just repeating the same old tired lies..

Were you told us by Factual or other of your provie buddies?

Seriously stop repeating lies when you have no evidence.

truthisfree

New Republican Group Around Now , Thoughts On Them Please ?
"Republican Action Against Drugs" Fascinating idea, they should also introduce execution for drunken drivers, knee-capping for burglars, burn cars that are not taxed and petrol bomb noisy neighbours! why in no time we would have a crime free society, well, if you could call it a society!

Amazing though out of all the crimes in Ireland they should pick on drugs though. :rolleyes:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies