Rabbi explaining the Jewish understanding of homosexuality.

GDPR

It is interesting that a lot of people dont realize that Jews believe in reincarnation (though I believe that many of them only believe "Jewish Souls" reincarnate;

[video=youtube;QoEeb9HtRlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoEeb9HtRlU[/video]

between the bridges

A bi gezunt...

hollandia

I also notice he's a member of house baratheon.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Watching Ratio at play slumming it among the world's more abrahamic dingbatteries is like watching a little old blue rinsed lady taking a coach tour of Los Angeles gangland.

'Well I never. Dearie me. A 'Mac-10' you say...? Lor' bless us and save us all.'

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I'd wait this one out. ReF is likely to be back next year as a Hassidim having worn her way through Presbyterianism, Anglicanism and Catholicism.

Mecca is also getting a trifle concerned at the ominous footprints in the religious snow...

GDPR

Watching Ratio at play slumming it among the world's more abrahamic dingbatteries is like watching a little old blue rinsed lady taking a coach tour of Los Angeles gangland.

'Well I never. Dearie me. A 'Mac-10' you say...? Lor' bless us and save us all.'
I have to hand it to you- that was actually quite witty Lumpy.

Anyway I found the Rabbi quite interesting in what he had to say. Did you actually watch the video?

GDPR

Yet another go at Jews.

Meh.
Oh honestly just because your grand-dad couldnt get over the fact that some Cossack gave him a whack way back when doesnt mean that all the Goyim are out to get you; how was the OP having a go at the Jews?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I have to hand it to you- that was actually quite witty Lumpy.

Anyway I found the Rabbi quite interesting in what he had to say. Did you actually watch the video?
No. I never watch video files posted on politics.ie. With the rare exception perhaps of a fantastic goal scored in some match. That's about it. Nothing intended to sway anyone in opinion as it would be pointless.

hollandia

milipod

Fukking holy men talking about holy things boring.

D

Deleted member 45466

No. I never watch video files posted on politics.ie. With the rare exception perhaps of a fantastic goal scored in some match. That's about it. Nothing intended to sway anyone in opinion as it would be pointless.
[video=youtube;1Wk34X94Whk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wk34X94Whk[/video]

Mitsui2

I'd wait this one out. ReF is likely to be back next year as a Hassidim having worn her way through Presbyterianism, Anglicanism and Catholicism.

Mecca is also getting a trifle concerned at the ominous footprints in the religious snow...
Yerra, Lumpy, did you not spot Ratio's real Faith ages ago?

It's Flying Spaghetti Monster all the way.

You can always spot them by their wee button noses (as the Orangeman said about Brendan Behan).

cricket

It is interesting that a lot of people dont realize that Jews believe in reincarnation (though I believe that many of them only believe "Jewish Souls" reincarnate;

[video=youtube;QoEeb9HtRlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoEeb9HtRlU[/video]
Right and proper too, crazies shouldn't be confined to certain religions.

GDPR

Lumpy the thing is that Presbyterianism and Anglicanism are both part of the "Reformed" family as opposed to the Lutheran and Baptist/Ana-Baptist ones (yes I recognize the fact that Baptists are not consider properly Protestant by a lot of Prods and by a good few of themselves but that is another story in itself)- the Weslyan tradition is another kettle of fish. Switching from Presbyterianism to Anglicanism is not like from Presbyterianism to Quakerism or Scientology. In some respects Presbyterianism is closer to Catholicism than it is to the Weslyan tradition (Im thinking of the Doctrines of Grace here).

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies