• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Race violence in Australia.

meriwether

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
12,539
I havent come across any coverage on this site, but are people aware that serious violence and disorder occurred in Sydney over the weekend between locals (i.e. white Australians) and middle eastern immigrants?

The event that sparked off this little tinderbox was an attack on 3 lifeguards on Cronulla beach last Sunday week by a gang of upwards of 70 men of "Middle Eastern appearance". Apparently all week texts and emails were flying around Sydney exhorting people to take a stand against this, and stand up for the "Australian way of life". Anyhow, low and behold approx 5000 locals turned up last Sunday and fuellled by alcohol went on an absolute rampage, targeting people who looked Middle Eastern. The police were overwhelmed, and I saw coverage of Middle Eastern guys being bundled into cop cars for their own safety, but the crowd carried on anyways and then went for the police. If the police were armed, Ive no doubt people would have been shot dead (and rightly so). Afterwards, there were revenge attacks by "people of Middle Eastern appearance" and the place is an absolute tinderbox now.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 529041.htm
 


Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
18
i say that on telly last night and it looked nasty!! but what do you expect from australia? the fact that its technically not 'their country' but is aboriginal territory makes me laugh. the australian way of life indeed!

the television didn't say what began the riots though so thanks for that meriwether.
 

eurocrat

Active member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
231
There is a thread on this. Tilted "Bloody Whites send them home" or something like that.
 

Desmond

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
9
Who taught whites like you to hate yourselves?

Have not the australians a right to defend their women from middel eastern rapists?

Analyse the media. See the propaganda messages.

Have you read orwell ? 4 legs good two legs bad.
 
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
7
Website
www.politics.ie
From what I know basically a bunch of Lebanese-Australian youths were messing with surf lifeguards and attacked them, that basically started all of these fights. Then there were rumours of said youths harassing women, etc. etc.....then things like these spill over.
 

factual

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
8,723
StoneTheIceman said:
i say that on telly last night and it looked nasty!! but what do you expect from australia? the fact that its technically not 'their country' but is aboriginal territory makes me laugh. the australian way of life indeed!

the television didn't say what began the riots though so thanks for that meriwether.
I was chatting to my Australian friend about this last week. He was very upset. To him there was no signal of any tension. He left an Australia which he thought to be at ease with itself and he feels a sense of loss of irreparable damage. I wondered, indeed perhaps I should have asked, whether that was just naieity on his part (Australia does have a legacy of racism from the White Australia days although a long time ago).
 

commentator

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
51
Like every white country australia had, has and will have a deep feeling of superiority vis a vis other races. This is based on the objectively measurable fact tat economically, militarilly etc over the past few centuries European culture has been the most successful. it is the arrogance of the winner if you like.

Really only historically unprecedented levels of statist social engineering and imposed multi culturalism in lower income areas subsidised by welfarism at a huge cost have prevented this "racism" being much more evident and when the culture control mechanisms put in place by the oligardhy break down what is called racism inevitably emerges. It is unsurprising.
 

FutureTaoiseach

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
7,980
Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Shows how unrealistic the concept of harmonious multiculturalism is in practice. A nation needs bonds to keep it together, like common history and perhaps culture or ethnicity.
 

Catalpa

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
10,257
factual said:
StoneTheIceman said:
i say that on telly last night and it looked nasty!! but what do you expect from australia? the fact that its technically not 'their country' but is aboriginal territory makes me laugh. the australian way of life indeed!

the television didn't say what began the riots though so thanks for that meriwether.
I was chatting to my Australian friend about this last week. He was very upset. To him there was no signal of any tension. He left an Australia which he thought to be at ease with itself and he feels a sense of loss of irreparable damage. I wondered, indeed perhaps I should have asked, whether that was just naieity on his part (Australia does have a legacy of racism from the White Australia days although a long time ago).
Well I was talking to an Australian friend of mine who lived in that part of the World before he moved here and his view was that the Lebanese are not not very well liked because they are seen as very aggresive, quick to take offense, didn't mix well hence high unemployment rates etc.

In other words FEAR took hold in the hearts of many Australians re the Lebanese in their midst. The racist attcks on the Life Guards just pushed things, after many years of tension, over the top. :?
 

Desmond

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
9
Hows about this for an idea. Lets keep our countries white . Lets have lots of babies and lets take their countries instead of bringing millions of non whites here who only hate us all the more for showing such cowardice and stupidity.

Its a dog eat dog world .

The blacks exterminated the whites of Haiti. Ireland is a similarily sized Island.
 
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
36
Desmond said:
Hows about this for an idea. Lets keep our countries white . Lets have lots of babies and lets take their countries instead of bringing millions of non whites here who only hate us all the more for showing such cowardice and stupidity.

Its a dog eat dog world .
Didn't the white colonialists already savage African lands? That helped create your continuing problem in the first place.

Didn't you know that Aboriginees inhabited Australia before the arrival of the white man? They are now a minority.

The whites all but exterminated the natives of America. America is about fifty times the size of Ireland.

It's not about hating the white man. It's about facing up to the truth. Stop twisting and denying huge aspects of it. The white man is not a sole innocent victim as you'd like to believe. He has often been a perpetrator.

Now, I'm not denying that the black man has or can ever be a perpetrator against the white man, but if you are going to base your prejudices on history you just cannot attempt to compare the attrocities carried out on blacks by whites and the attrocities carried out on whites by blacks.
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
18
Desmond said:
Hows about this for an idea. Lets keep our countries white . Lets have lots of babies and lets take their countries instead of bringing millions of non whites here who only hate us all the more for showing such cowardice and stupidity.

Its a dog eat dog world .

The blacks exterminated the whites of Haiti. Ireland is a similarily sized Island.
:roll:

i hope that was sarcasm.

i see you havent got back to me on the other topic CATALPA......
 

Desmond

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
9
No it isn't sarcasm.

We should look after our fellow whites .Every white from Russia to Galway to new south wales is my brother .

If people don't like western civilisation they should leave it .
This is our land and we will defend it.

All the whites in haiti were exterminated.
If you look around the net you might find the details.

Hopefully Ireland won't end up like haiti but we have started out along the same path those doomed whites took.

Racial mixing will exterminate the irish and immigration will exterminate the culture .
Mass immigrations don't happen by accident.There is a plan behind it.

There are people out there who racially hate you because your white. Its hard to understand that until you come up against the mentality face to face.
Some of these people decided Ireland was too white and needed to have its gene pool altered.
There is no shortage of whites who will do anything for money and status and who will sell their own out at the drop of a hat.
Our political establishment consists of such people.

www.africancrisis.org another genocide of whites in progress.Of course the media here hides these facts.

I'm proud of those aussies!
Good on ya mates!
 

Simon.D

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
797
Desmond said:
There are people out there who racially hate you because your white. Its hard to understand that until you come up against the mentality face to face.
Some of these people decided Ireland was too white and needed to have its gene pool altered.
I assume you mean people like you? Who I think are pretty easy to understand.. idiots genrally are.. You haven't a clue about the people of this world, you own people included..
 

hivemind

Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
18
Desmond said:
If people don't like western civilisation they should leave it .
This is our land and we will defend it.
Seems like you're the one who doesn't like western civilisation. Feel free to fcuk off back beneath whatever rock you crawled from under any time.
 

zakalwe

Active member
Joined
Oct 20, 2005
Messages
171
going to play devils advocate on this one:

aboriginal population of australia never exceeded 250,000.

they were stone age hunter/gatherers in 1700's when europe and asia had developed complex social systems. even africa and the americas had learnt the art of agriculture.

i have no knowledge of why race riots are breaking out. i suspect its simple tribalism and people with too much time and energy on their hands!

desmond is talking absolute w**k. a cursory look at history books will show that it is the Eurasians that invade other continents. colour has nothing to do with it. also, there is absolutely no difference (from an intelligence, "disease" or behavioural point of view) between the races. phrenology has more merit (google it for a laugh) than such racist ideas.
 
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
36
Desmond, you are constantly ignoring legitimate points I and others have made. Why won't you just face up to them and deal with them?

Where is my obligation to look after my fellow white brothers? I'll look after myself. Even the basis of your alleged obligation rests on pseudo-science. Skin colour is no different from eye colour or hair colour. Many people of the different races are genetically closer than people within the races. There is no natural brotherhood. If there was, I'm sure it would be a human rather than a racial one.

If Westerners don't like the West they can stay to change it if they have the power to do so. You can try and stop it if you can. That's how society has developed - and modern Western culture is an example of such a historical development itself. And what do you mean it is our land? Says who? What monumental human and white arrogance. America, the centre of Western culture, used to be considered native land. Except the natives understood, better than any white invaders, that there was no justification for claiming territory.

I don't think anyone is denying what happened in Haiti. It just verges on irrelevency when we compare it to what the white colonialists have done to the world. The difference between Ireland and Haiti is monumental so please stop latching onto it and clutching at straws. Foreigners aren't coming here to exterminate the host population. That's just a scare-mongering lie and you know it. There is no plan or hidden agenda. They simply come to take advantage of a better standard of living.

Just because people racially hate me because I'm white doesn't mean I'll stoop to their level of idiocy and lack of sense by returning such a misguided method of thought. They're clearly just as uninformed as you.

And please stop blowing the media conspiracy trumpet. It's getting boring. The private media has its agenda, but it is not out to crush the white race. Please refrain from exagerating. There have been plenty of black African travesties the Western media has failed to cover as well. Stop being so biased. It's pathetic.
 
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
36
zakalwe said:
going to play devils advocate on this one:

aboriginal population of australia never exceeded 250,000.

they were stone age hunter/gatherers in 1700's when europe and asia had developed complex social systems. even africa and the americas had learnt the art of agriculture.

i have no knowledge of why race riots are breaking out. i suspect its simple tribalism and people with too much time and energy on their hands!

desmond is talking absolute w**k. a cursory look at history books will show that it is the Eurasians that invade other continents. colour has nothing to do with it. also, there is absolutely no difference (from an intelligence, "disease" or behavioural point of view) between the races. phrenology has more merit (google it for a laugh) than such racist ideas.
Race riots are motivated by acculturation, false conscioussness and resulting clashing cultures. There is a myth that race and culture are one.

Desmond is clearly twisting and manipulating the truth to suit his own sympathy-searching and insecure agenda. He's extremely lazy when it comes to dealing with facts. On the face of things, and as studies by J.P. Rushton demonstrate, there are actual differences in intelligence and behavioral differences between races. Only those lacking in intellectual ability would accept these as reasons to justify racism, however. There are often a number of determining factors and theories in the development of these differences. Rushton's is one of the more controversial theories, but just a legitimate. It's easy for people to discard it in the era of political correctness. Nonetheless, it does not advocate the lumping of individuals into crude groupings and can be used to highlight how different levels of intelligence and ways of behaving between races are not explicitly due to the colour of one's skin. The colour of skin and development of intelligence are just co-existing developments. It is simply a study, just like Darwin's evolutionary theory was, but certain people often unreasonably accuse him of promoting superiority of certain groups over others. I posted about this in more detail here not so long ago.
 

Pidge

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
427
Danny Invincible said:
Desmond, you are constantly ignoring legitimate points I and others have made. Why won't you just face up to them and deal with them?
Don't bother trying to argue. He won't argue properly. Move onto another thread.
 
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
36
Pidge said:
Danny Invincible said:
Desmond, you are constantly ignoring legitimate points I and others have made. Why won't you just face up to them and deal with them?
Don't bother trying to argue. He won't argue properly. Move onto another thread.
I know rightly he won't. He has no logical basis for his effortless claims. I just don't want to give him the pleasure or chance to continue making his ridiculous claims that we are victims of a media conspiracy, slaves to our televisions and the worst, that he is a victim of ignorance and a Jewish-Marxist cover-up.
 


New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top