• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Racist, apartheid Israel?

Sweet Darling

Haaretz, an Israeli liberal newspaper, is saying that in the past 16 years, Israel has only approved 4% of Palestinian building requests, while issuing 1000 demolition orders per year. It also says that the Israel High Court has not once agreed to hear a Palestinian challenge to a refusal.. That sure sounds like Apartheid to me. And ethnic cleansing too. The Arab population may be growing, but they are being squeezed into an ever smaller space.

The building materials were being diverted by the terrorists to construct tunnels into Jewish land.

yanshuf

yanshuf

The building materials were being diverted by the terrorists to construct tunnels into Jewish land.

Nonsense from a bro-balestinazi brobaganda leaflet!

The Israeli authorities have ignored tens of thousands of illegal constructions in area c. Not only do the Israeli authorities close their eyes to such breaches of the law, but they have destroyed Jewish settler communities, while not doing the same to arabs.

It's about time the Israeli authorities get more equal in their enthusiasm of destroying houses.

If Israeli whole settlements can be dismantled, so can arab illegal "ottoman" villages!

james toney

Netanyahu is not polling so good.He and his fellow racist and fascist supporters fear losing control of their Apartheid state.
So they call on people of influence to defend them in the upcoming elections...one being Pedophile defender Alan Dershowitz....who has been accused of raping a child also....but that won't worry Netanyahu and his far right government...it's getting re elected is what counts.

If there is anything more pitiful than Benjamin Netanyahu’s desperate attempt to hang on to his office and avoid criminal charges, it is Alan Dershowitz’s desperate attempt to provide cover for the cynical, paranoid, ego-driven prime minister.

The day before Attorney General Mandelblit was expected to announce his intention to file corruption charges against the Prime Minister, Bibi wrote piece that quotes open letter from Dershowitz to Mandelblit.
Citing an article published in Haaretz in December, Dershowitz told Mandelblit that if he were to proceed with the charges, he would "endanger democracy and freedom of the press" in Israel.

Why in heaven’s name is Dershowitz jumping into the political cesspool that Bibi has created for himself?

For 50 years, Dershowitz has been an articulate and effective advocate for Israel, often American Jewry’s most visible and powerful defender of the Jewish state. Why then, at age 80, has he come to the defense of a Prime Minister who has become almost completely unhinged?

Bibi, after all, is the leader who not only toys with corruption but, among a long list of other offenses, fawns over Polish and Hungarian anti-Semites, viciously demonizes his political opponents, and advances the interests of a Kahane-supporting right-wing party.

Bibi’s has more than a few accomplishments, to be sure. But they all begin to fade when set against his stomach-turning antics of recent years.
Has it not occurred to Mr. Dershowitz that his enthusiastic backing of Bibi undermines rather than advances Israel’s cause, undoing what has been his life’s work on behalf of Israel?

At times, Dershowitz has focused on the legal issues, while at other times he has written more broadly about Bibi’s accomplishments as prime minister. In general, during this four-year span, whether encouraged by Adelson or not, Dershowitz has been Bibi’s number one fan.

Last edited:

Golah veNekhar

At times, Dershowitz has focused on the legal issues, while at other times he has written more broadly about Bibi’s accomplishments as prime minister. In general, during this four-year span, whether encouraged by Adelson or not, Dershowitz has been Bibi’s number one fan.

Yoffe is a sinister creep who did to Reform Judaism in the United States what Jonathan Sacks did to Modern Orthodoxy in Britain in my opinion . Dershowitz is just being as Dershowitz always was. He is not betraying anything, what he is doing is undermining without meaning to Yoffee's view of himself. Ah, poor baby.

Last edited:

RasherHash

Your support for the racist, apartheid state is disgusting.

You should be ashamed.

yanshuf

Netanyahu is not polling so good.He and his fellow racist and fascist supporters fear losing control of their Apartheid state.
So they call on people of influence to defend them in the upcoming elections...one being Pedophile defender Alan Dershowitz....who has been accused of raping a child also....but that won't worry Netanyahu and his far right government...it's getting re elected is what counts.

LOL!

Look who's talking!

BtS, Betselem and some other leftistic Israeli anti-zionist organisations that chara toney has been defending have all themselves defended Ezra Nawi - a convicted pedophile!!!

He raped a 15 year-old arab boy. He likes them not too young.

And of course, a big friend of Frances Black is senator norris. And senator norris was in a long-term relationship with - yesss, not else but Nawi!!!!

Surprise surprise!

Dame_Enda

Fair play to the minority of conscientious objectors who refuse to serve in the IDF's colonial Apartheid regime.

He went on to tell Social TV:
“I could have requested to be transferred to another place like Haifa or Ashdod, but that would have meant shutting my eyes and ears. This would not have shown the government that there are people who oppose the occupation and that it must end. When I thought about refusal, I looked to see whether others had done it before me and on the website of the Mesarvot movement I saw that indeed that is the case – that there are others who refuse too. Then I made a final decision not to serve.
Before enlisting I did not care about politics, but now that I am a soldier and I am part of it, I have to ask myself the question: Where am I — with the oppressors or with the oppressed?”
In a statement of refusal that he handed to his commanding officer last month, Roman said:
“Currently there is a civil war going on in Ukraine, and when I visited there a few months ago, I met soldiers who did not know what they were fighting and dying for. I empathized with them because I too do not believe in the Israeli military policy – the center of which is the preservation of the occupation. This experience made me rethink the significance of my own military service.”
In addition to his prison sentence, Roman said that he is paying a heavy economic price. Again, from his refusal letter:
“Economically speaking, it is better for me and my family if I finish my service and receive the expensive truck driver license that will allow me to make a decent living when I am released, but for most Palestinians, and especially those in the Gaza strip, this is not an option. While the noose tightens around the neck of the Palestinian people, the gap between rich and poor also grows. The poverty that drains the hope for a better future from working Israelis, the government justifies with war. The state spends 70 billion [NIS] a year on the defense budget, instead of investing in education, health and welfare.”....

yanshuf

I'd like to remind the posters here that the use of "abartheid" is meant to prepare the public opinion to a Judenrein Balestine: the ethnic cleansing of all Jews from Judea and Samaria, which is the sinister intention of the Irish leftistics here.

james toney

He,He...It's okay for israeli rapists..as Tuam/yanshuf has already pointed out in his brilliant thread!
Why don't you need any evidence...Political rape?.....or maybe we should just take your word/lies/racism as fact.

yanshuf

Chara toney trying to divert attention from yet another gaffe about pedophiles?

To remind the readers here - BtS and Btselem (alleged human rights organisations) have defended Ezra Nawi and his behaviour - the rape of a 15 year old arab boy, and the handing over of an arab land dealer to the Palestinian bolce, so they could execute him.

That, in Irish leftistics' eyes, is a human rights activist!!!

Not very surprising, considering they all support a repressive regime like Hamas'.

james toney

He,he....Tuam/yanshuf you are better than the IQ of 62 in helping me out....thanks for bumping the thread!

Why do you not need any evidence? Why is it okay for israeli rapists?
Look at what you said in #Post 10 in your own racist thread.....the response from other posters are brilliant..and you were quickly found out!

"You need an evidence? I think that this question wheather it was politically motivated or not should be asked as Arabs and Jews are not always friendly to each other, and since in the past politically motivated murders and damages were organised by Arab youths."

Keep bumping...as there is more...a lot more.

yanshuf

Here we have, yet, another example of the average brainless irish leftistic who thinks he can just divert attention from his balestinazi brobaganda and biased antisemitic posts, like accusing Israeli army of using sarine gas against Gaza residents or calling for a Judenrein Balestine!

james toney

Oh my sides....Tell us all why Tuam/yanshuf you said this?
Why did you need evidence for arab rapists,but agreed with israeli rapists?
Hasbara trolls love that they never need evidence......next you will ask me for videos and photos.
Are you sorry? Or do you find it political!

james toney

The United Nations Human Rights Council on Friday condemned Israel’s “apparent intentional use of unlawful lethal and other excessive force” against civilian protesters in Gaza, and called for perpetrators of violations in the enclave to face justice.

The vote was 23 states in favor, 8 against, with 15 abstentions and one delegation absent.
It called for cooperating with a preliminary examination opened by the International Criminal Court (ICC) in 2015 into alleged Israeli human rights violations.
The resolution was based on a report by a U.N. inquiry which said that Israeli security forces may have committed war crimes and crimes against humanity in killing 189 Palestinians and wounding more than 6,100 at weekly protests last year.

“The targeting of civilians is a serious matter that should not be condoned,” Palestine’s ambassador Ibrahim Khraisi said, citing the report’s findings. The toll included 35 Palestinian children, two journalists, and medical workers, he noted.

Dame_Enda

Question has been put down in the European Parliament to the High Representative for CFPS about Israels demolition of two EU funded Palestinian schools in Jerusalem at Al Nuwar.

VP/HR - Destruction of two EU-funded schools

Israel has demolished two more EU-funded schools in the occupied West Bank, more precisely in the community of Abu Nuwar, on the outskirts of Jerusalem. The Israeli Government maintains that the schools, which were intended to serve the Bedouin community, were built illegally. These schools have thus been destroyed for the second time, and their pupils and parents are in despair.

According to the EU Representation in Jerusalem, this is not the only case of destruction involving EU-funded projects seeking to improve living conditions for the Palestinians. The Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs has since said that there are at least 45 schools in the Palestinian territories which could be demolished by Israel.

How does the Vice-President/High Representative view this situation? What representations will she make to the Israeli Government to ensure that humanitarian efforts paid for with EU taxpayers’ money will not be wrecked by the Israeli Army in order to further a policy of illegal occupation?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies