• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Racist, apartheid Israel?

kalipa

This is what the Bible says and which I believe applies to all people

" If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;
Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations. "

2 Chronicles 7:14 - KJV

Last edited:

Peter72

" If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;
Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations. "

Amen.

james toney

Oh dear...now this is not anti semitism...oh no...this is the Right type of (zionist/israeli) racism and anti semitism... isin't that Right?

John Hagee a fascist,Zionazi once claimed that Hitler was a "half-breed Jew" who was sent by God to hunt Jews.
The Trump administration and right-wing Zionists continue to honor vicious antisemites, so long as they support the worst excesses of the Occupation.... he was applauded yesterday by the fascists,neonazis and racists cheering on israel.

font

So. Are you suggesting the Catholic Church teaches people who do not accept Jesus as Saviour on Judgement Day will gain Salvation because they are Jews?
"While affirming salvation through an explicit or even implicit faith in Christ, the Church does not question the continued love of God for the chosen people of Israel."

"That the Jews are participants in God’s salvation is theologically unquestionable, but how that can be possible without confessing Christ explicitly, is and remains an unfathomable divine mystery."

Peter72

"While affirming salvation through an explicit or even implicit faith in Christ, the Church does not question the continued love of God for the chosen people of Israel."

"That the Jews are participants in God’s salvation is theologically unquestionable, but how that can be possible without confessing Christ explicitly, is and remains an unfathomable divine mystery."

On Christ's return a New Israel will be formed and those Jews who reject Jesus will not partake.

Last edited:

Barroso

The interesting thing about this quote for me is that it accepts the existence of other gods - in other words, it accepts that yahweh is not the only god around; which makes nonsense of judaism's claim to be truly monotheistic.
I'm sure someone will be along to explain away this apparent contradiction.

kalipa

The interesting thing about this quote for me is that it accepts the existence of other gods - in other words, it accepts that yahweh is not the only god around; which makes nonsense of judaism's claim to be truly monotheistic.
I'm sure someone will be along to explain away this apparent contradiction.
I always associated that with the time Israelites worshipped the Golden Calf

james toney

More fascism, racism, and anti semitism from the Apartheid regimes education minister.
'Israel's newly appointed Minister of Education Rafi Peretz said at a Cabinet meeting on July 1 that the rate of intermarriage among U.S. Jews is "like a second Holocaust,

Yes that's what the lunatic said...."like a second holocaust'

Looking forward to the hasbara trolls silence or excuses... on why it's not really racism or anti semitism...because it comes from a zionist racist!

james toney

It's about time the far right israeli Apartheid regime clamps down on zionist anti semitism and fascism....but it won't because their own like to shout it from the rooftops.

Dame_Enda

Israeli New Historian Benny Morris, who (while on the Right of politics these days) has written an article on how the archives of the Deir Yassin massacre have disappeared. The "New Historians" is a term in Israel for Israeli historians who questioned the official Israeli narrative about what happened to the Arabs in 1948 and since.

The Israeli regime is trying to erase history by disappearing official records of Zionist massacres.

Dame_Enda

Israeli Education Minister Rafi Peretz calling for gay conversion therapy. Another example of Israel's lurch to the Far Right.

james toney

The Education Minister of the Apartheid israel Rafi Peretz just said it openly.
He wants full israeli sovereignty over the entirety of the West Bank and “Of course no voting rights for Palestinians.” Yes, he is aware that is called apartheid,fascist,and racist.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies