Racist, apartheid Israel?

Barroso

Nawi is not just a paedophile whom btselem defend, he has also admitted he handed a land dealer to the balastinian bolice to be murdered.

So save us your faux outrage.
I wonder if you'd be able to help me here.

I remember seeing a figure somewhere about 20% in Israel - I can't remember whether 20% of Israeli men were rapists, or 20% of Israeli women had been raped.
Or maybe both.

Would you be able to clarify this for me?

james toney

I wonder if you'd be able to help me here.

I remember seeing a figure somewhere about 20% in Israel - I can't remember whether 20% of Israeli men were rapists, or 20% of Israeli women had been raped.
Or maybe both.

Would you be able to clarify this for me?
He is well used to defending and salivating over israeli peadophiles and child rapists.....as he himself has clarified.
Some of the examples that he says are not true...or has no evidence.....bizarre behaviour to tell everyone about such sickness....and also open a thread on it.

Finbar10

The word "Palestinians" is no more Arabic, than the word "chips" is Chinese. The only difference is that the Chinese don't claim that the word "chips" is a Chinese word, while the Arabs claim that "Palestinian people" have thousands years history.
Sigh. Am not sure why I bothered. Childish racism elsewhere just seems to be par for the course on threads on this topic (some historical justification or other supposedly making things different).

former wesleyan

I see there's a competition as to which country has the most kiddy fiddlers. Only on P.ie.

yanshuf

The Hebrew word for a jew is yehudi.

That's how it was, and that's how it still is. You, in English got "jew" from that word.

The word palestine is of greek origin.

There has never been a parallel word in arabic. They took the word from greek and latin, and changed it, because they dont have the p sound in arabic.

They adopted a word, that is not an arab word, to denote an invented people, a bunch of immigrants who were looking for better economic life.

Buchaill Dana

It is not. Moreover, even 'W' is not in Hebrew. :cool: And?
Well yanshuf says the Palestinians don't exist, never mind have rights, because there is no P in Arabic. Surely that logic extends to Jews if there is no J in Hebrew? Or maybe its racist bollocks?

Buchaill Dana

The Hebrew word for a jew is yehudi.

That's how it was, and that's how it still is. You, in English got "jew" from that word.

The word palestine is of greek origin.

There has never been a parallel word in arabic. They took the word from greek and latin, and changed it, because they dont have the p sound in arabic.

They adopted a word, that is not an arab word, to denote an invented people, a bunch of immigrants who were looking for better economic life.
Could that be anything to do with them being in the area before Arabic was a thing? They are referenced in the Old Testament.

Actually, don't bother answering. Nobody cares.

font

Well yanshuf says the Palestinians don't exist, never mind have rights, because there is no P in Arabic. Surely that logic extends to Jews if there is no J in Hebrew?
It looks a very specific logic to draw an analogy between a native word in Hebrew and a word of foreign origin in Arabic.

yanshuf

It looks a very specific logic to draw an analogy between a native word in Hebrew and a word of foreign origin in Arabic.
You dont really expect some poster, whose understanding of simple matters borders the level of the dead sea, to understand what you've just posted!

Buchaill Dana

Is the logic valid or not? If a 'tribe' translated into English contains a letter not in their native tongue, they don't exist. Yes or no.

Popular Threads

Most Replies