Racist Attack on Chinese Tourists on the Falls Road

DT123

The country has been dragged through the mud by the usual suspects in west Belfast once again. A Chinese family who had just been lifted from the International Airport, were left traumatised after the bus they were having a site seeing tour of Belfast in, was pelted with stones in west Belfast's Falls Road.

What are SF doing to kerb the feral underclass , which is dragging the area and the reputation of the country down?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36964908?client=safari

InsideImDancing

No one believes ya when you say "the country"..

Norn Iron isn't a country.. NI is just a wee annoying thingy..

And I'd rather be a member of the "feral underclass", than a fake middle class air head.. :)

InsideImDancing

Why is it racist, because the wagon has tinted windows?

Want real racism, open your ears down the golf club lad.

DT123

I don't know anyone down the golf club who stones bus loads of tourists.

In fact golf clubs are one of the reasons people come to the country.

all the best

Probably a bunch of bored teenagers,two month school holiday has a lot to for,but I suppose there is a small chance it is racist,or sectarian or an attempt to extort protection money but I would go with bored teenager launching stone at posh car for a dare,though still totally reprehensible and hopefully the wee effer is to scared to come out of his bedroom for the rest of the holidays after his handiwork getting on TV,though you never know with townies.

Irish-Rationalist

No doubt the OP would have created a thread on this despicable "racist attack" if it had happened on his doorstep in Fermanagh and South Tyrone, as he's not sectarian or bigoted.

Irish-Rationalist

Norn Iron isn't a country.. NI is just a wee annoying thingy..
I've referred to it as a "six county inverted colony".

"Just a wee annoying thingy" is going a tad too far, lad.

cricket

I think this owes more to hooliganism than racism, disgusting nevertheless.

vivabrigada

Probably a bunch of bored teenagers,two month school holiday has a lot to for,but I suppose there is a small chance it is racist,or sectarian or an attempt to extort protection money but I would go with bored teenager launching stone at posh car for a dare,though still totally reprehensible and hopefully the wee effer is to scared to come out of his bedroom for the rest of the holidays after his handiwork getting on TV,though you never know with townies.
Wee hooding bastards who are making life hell for the people of the Lower Falls. They have attacked and robbed tourists before. When they do get caught the courts let them out again.

cut the begs

they arrived in their own private jet,they prob think its great now,lol..anna lo will be on the ball.

jman0war

Surely SF are not responsible for the random behavior or some low life.

More likely you should be pointing fingers at the PSNI.
Aren't they like, responsible for maintaining public order?

all the best

Wee hooding bastards who are making life hell for the people of the Lower Falls. They have attacked and robbed tourists before. When they do get caught the courts let them out again.
I remember reading a quote by (possibly) Aristotle who lived about 450BC about how the young were loud rude obnoxious hooligans who should be horse whipped and I think nothing much has changed,the young have always got themselves into bother,to much energy and not enough sense and the problem for society is how do we direct them in more sensible directions especially in an era of technological change,perhaps a national service type system to compell NEETs into the trades or whatever area of employment is experiencing a skills and manpower shortage. I am all for the criminal justice system dealing leaniently with the young as long as they have done nothing at the evil end of the spectrum.Have you any thoughts on solutions?

between the bridges

Can moi be the first piester to condemn this attack unreservedly...

Sure what ye expect from themuns...

between the bridges

I remember reading a quote by (possibly) Aristotle who lived about 450BC about how the young were loud rude obnoxious hooligans who should be horse whipped and I think nothing much has changed,the young have always got themselves into bother,to much energy and not enough sense and the problem for society is how do we direct them in more sensible directions especially in an era of technological change,perhaps a national service type system to compell NEETs into the trades or whatever area of employment is experiencing a skills and manpower shortage. I am all for the criminal justice system dealing leaniently with the young as long as they have done nothing at the evil end of the spectrum.Have you any thoughts on solutions?
The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for
authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place
of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their
households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They
contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties
at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

Attribute to Socrates by Plato

SamsonS

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for
authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place
of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their
households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They
contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties
at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

Attribute to Socrates by Plato
I think he's met my children. Except for chatter, switch that for snapchat.

Oh, and this terrible and unjustified attack has no place in society. All golfers should be treated equally.

Glenshane4

What are SF doing to kerb the feral underclass , which is dragging the area and the reputation of the country down?
So you have described Catholics as "the feral underclass." You are a very honest Prod.

What Sinn Finn are doing or not doing is none of your business. You are a Prod, a member of Northern Ireland's tyrant tribe.

DT123

So you have described Catholics as "the feral underclass." You are a very honest Prod.

What Sinn Finn are doing or not doing is none of your business. You are a Prod, a member of Northern Ireland's tyrant tribe.
Oh I'd say that the last time they entered a chapel was their first communion.

Young Catholics like the Young everywhere else are rejecting traditional religion. It will be largely gone in a generation.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies