Racist homophobic trans-phobic communiphobic mutant nazi calls our gay Taoiseach 'our gay Taoiseach"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackdonny9876

Racist homophobic trans-phobic communiphobic mutant nazi calls our gay Taoiseach 'our gay Taoiseach"!

>Taoiseach goes to numerous gay marches(surely more than all the previous Taoiseachs combined)
>won't stop wearing the rainbow flag
> talks about his sexuality in every interview and speech
>keeps telling northern Ireland they need to legalize gay marriage
>everyone keeps praising him as 'the first gay Taoiseach"
>Makes sure his entire image is as the gay Taoiseach
>Someone calls him "our gay Taoiseach"

YOU HOMOPHOBIC RACIST BIGOT!!! HIS SEXUALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS ROLE IN GOVERNMENT! YOU COULD NEVER TELL HE'S BENT

PBP voter

DO mods realize this is on the homepage?
It's no worse than many posts on this site. Homophobic terms are used all the time.

Hitchcock

DO mods realize this is on the homepage?
Mods....lol!!! The sh!t that is posted on this site that people get away with is incredible.

GDPR

If I was a militant homosexualist the question I would be asking is why he kept his sexual tastes a secret for so long in what is probably the least homophobic country in Europe. Now personally I don't have a problem with that at all but it does beg the question as to why he went from bourgeois restraint to going to commemorations for homosexualist riots all of a sudden. Also the whole thing about wearing socks that belonged properly only on a little girl and showing them off before the world's media and so humiliating our Celtic mother land does raise serious questions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies