• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Racist, pro violent non ISIS condemning Malia Bouattia on verge of becoming NUS leader in UK

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Malia Bouattia is in my considered opinion a dirty rotten thug

She is the NUS officer for black students already
Malia Bouattia @ NUS connect

ISIS are muslim so they cannot be condemned
NUS motion to condemn Isis fails amidst claims of islamophobia | News | Student | The Independent
Ms Bouattia is reported to have spoken against the motion. She is reported to have said: “We recognise that condemnation of Isis appears to have become a justification for war and blatant islamophobia. This rhetoric exacerbates the issue at hand and in essence is a further attack on those we aim to defend.”
She is on the cusp of higher office
Watch future NUS president Malia Bouattia endorse violent struggle
A new video reveals NUS presidential candidate Malia Bouattia endorsing armed struggle while condemning what she calls “mainstream Zionist-led media outlets”.
Student leader loses votes in national union presidential race over comments on Zionists | The Jewish Chronicle
In 2011, Ms Bouattia co-wrote an article about the University of Birmingham, describing it as a “Zionist outpost in British higher education”.
The piece added: “It also has the largest JSoc in the country, whose leadership is dominated by Zionist activists.”
The NUS has had its head up its ass for some time now... Its toxic adoption of intersectionality means that bigoted terrorists are to be cherished if some privileged section of society is their target

Cyp

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
The NUS has had its head up its ass for some time now... Its toxic adoption of intersectionality means that bigoted terrorists are to be cherished if some privileged section of society is their target
It's not just the NUS. The entire far left is in the process of self-immolation. It happens every 25 years or so. All we can do is sit back and enjoy it.

Ruadh

Racist Donald Trump could become President and he won't condemn the KKK.

She is cut from the same cloth. He can spin it anyway he wants but he is an ******************************************. She can spin and bluff but she is an ******************************************.

Why do you say she is left wing?

Victor Meldrew

"Enabled by left wing" I think is what is meant.

But one could argue that her existence is down to right wing policies....

I agree with Ruadh on this.

Sexual Harassment Panda

She is cut from the same cloth. He can spin it anyway he wants but he is an ******************************************. She can spin and bluff but she is an ******************************************.

LOL what?

These people are degenerates and they need to be taken care of.

Ruadh

Not much left wing in allowing a religion to dominate a community simply because the god squad will complain if their power is challenged.

There needs to be an acceptance that people are here to stay so that means the rights that were fought for those who happened to be Catholic should now be fought for those who happen to be Muslim.

Last edited:

Victor Meldrew

Not much left wing in allowing a religion to dominate a community simply because the god squad will complain if their power is challenged.

There needs to be an acceptance that people are here to stay so that means the rights that were fought for those who happened to be Catholic should now be fought for those who happen to be Muslim.
No issue with that as long as full rights NOT to kowtow to any religion are maintained.

Like here where, after much thought we chose a Catholic school for the kids and buy into that, but most here have to kowtow to the local Catholic school out of necessity and wanting their kid to fit in.

gleeful

NUS were a disaster 15 years ago when I was a student in London. Seems like they got worse. They are dominated by a$$h0!3$ who put themselves forward simply because they want to have some power over people.

RasherHash

Hillary Clinton helped to promote a KKK former chief as did Obama yet nothing is said about this, only Trump.

I can't stand Trump btw.

Clanrickard

You are an idiot. You spend your time engaging in moral relativism and whataboutery which is I suppose the Shinner stock in trade. Trump has condemned the KKK fyi.

Clanrickard

Right wing? NUS? Are you kidding me? Not just left but often the extreme left.

Polybius

Supporting terrorism and hating Jews is fine as long as you call yourself an anti-Zionist.

likesfish

Its the NUS 99% of Students dont care its only when they finally do something so mind numbingly moronic that the majority take notice or they pick on a group who can fight back.
In 1992 Brighton UNI nus tried to ban all members of the Britsh military and former members from NUS property. Not sure how that was going to work but I guess it was the principle of the thing. Anyway the otc grown up cadets ,the naval reserve TA various exforces and anyone else who fancied an arguement turned up to complain.
Only to discover they outnumbered the executive and its supporters by over a hundred.
Said executive cried when its various good ideas were all voted down.
They are an echo chamber who really dont have any support and should be ignored.

Polybius

Its the NUS 99% of Students dont care its only when they finally do something so mind numbingly moronic that the majority take notice or they pick on a group who can fight back.
In 1992 Brighton UNI nus tried to ban all members of the Britsh military and former members from NUS property. Not sure how that was going to work but I guess it was the principle of the thing. Anyway the otc grown up cadets ,the naval reserve TA various exforces and anyone else who fancied an arguement turned up to complain.
Only to discover they outnumbered the executive and its supporters by over a hundred.
Said executive cried when its various good ideas were all voted down.
They are an echo chamber who really dont have any support and should be ignored.
They shouldn't be ignored. They should be challenged. The reason this post-modern, cultural Marxist, relativist nonsense has been able to go so far in universities is because no one is challenging it.

likesfish

Its because lifes too short to deal with these muppets 99% of the time.
The idiots at goldsmith lined up to support the islamists only to discover to nobody elses suprise that the islamists were homophobes tad embarrassing to goldsmith nus.

Malia Bouattia is in my considered opinion a dirty rotten thug

She is the NUS officer for black students already
Malia Bouattia @ NUS connect

ISIS are muslim so they cannot be condemned
NUS motion to condemn Isis fails amidst claims of islamophobia | News | Student | The Independent

She is on the cusp of higher office
Watch future NUS president Malia Bouattia endorse violent struggle

Student leader loses votes in national union presidential race over comments on Zionists | The Jewish Chronicle

Cyp
She is of mixed race, many people who are bi racial are raised by single white mothers and live mainly amongst white people.

As they got older and they have identity issues and as a result embrace their "African" heritage usually growing cornrows and Afro's in their hair. They preach about the great of deals of injustices they and their people face even though they were raised in white suburban settings.

Barrack Hussein Obama did this in his youth, being raised by a white Mother and having communist grandparent's, Barrack decided when he got in to Harvard (thanks to affirmative action) that he was going to fight for black injustice.

former wesleyan

“Take your holocaust, roll it nice and tight and shove it up your (be creative)!”

She's a much misunderstood young(ish) woman:-

“It seems I have been misrepresented. I am extremely uncomfortable with insinuations of anti-Semitism,” she said in response. “I want to be clear that for me to take issue with Zionist politics is not me taking issue with being Jewish.”

As I posted on another thread, some Palestinian yoke called Tizpi Livni a smelly Jew at a Harvard Law School debate.

Universities can't seem to come to terms with what's happening for fear of being called Islamophobic , although to be fair the Dean of Harvard Law School came down hard-ish - on anti-semitic speech.

T

thewanderer

Remember when universities were full of clever people? You know the 1960's

It's interesting though, to learn who you are not allowed to criticise, is to know who owns you

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies