• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Radical/Jihadist Islam reading list?

GDPR

I am looking for primary writings by the Jihadists/Islamists themselves.

Obviously Milestones by Qutb, but what other works can people recommend?

benroe

72 Virgins

By Major Cockstand.

Accidental sock

Mullah on the Orient Express

GDPR

The Qur'an.
The Quran is basically a collection of poems, some of them intensely beautiful it must be said, and there is a theory that it or at least parts of it where an old Judaic Christian hymn book as stylistically in places it resembles in the sectarian material found in the "Dead Sea Scrolls" among other reasons. Im not sure the Quran as such can give insight into contemporary Jihadism/Radical Islamism specifically any more than reading the New Testament would the Black Hundreds in Russia or American Christian Zionism today.

Accidental sock

The three Mosque-ateers.

(The man in the iron mosque is also good)

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Allah's Adventures in Wonderland

ruserious

Haram Potter and the Prisoner of Guantanamo Bay.

Karloff

War and War by that Russian guy.

Karloff

Lolita (to better understand Muhammad)

GDPR

What never fails to surprise me about the libtard Gaystapo zio-bots is there complete lack of curiosity. Understanding hows and whys of ISIS's and the Muslim Brotherhood's thinking should be something seen as increasingly crucial particularly as a lot of their recruits are not driven by poverty, lack of education, etc.

Analyzer

The collected hadiths of Al Suds ?

Karloff

What never fails to surprise me about the libtard Gaystapo zio-bots is there complete lack of curiosity. Understanding hows and whys of ISIS's and the Muslim Brotherhood's thinking should be something seen as increasingly crucial particularly as a lot of their recruits are not driven by poverty, lack of education, etc.
The real jihadists have been overshadowed. They have been out-jihaded by Washington's outfits which now runs the jihadi business and uses this proxy army for itself.

When i look at them i see nihilistic men who desire money and power. The Saudis/US only had to supply the money/weapons and they were able to get to call the shots on what the 'jihadists' use it on. The modern day 'jihadists' are beneath contempt. I don't even think they believe in God - just as zionism can exist in an atheistic society - where they no longer even believe in Yahweh but they just love the advantages of being a chosen one in someone else's country, they don't let go of that - and so neither do the jihadists even need to believe in Allah to see the material advantages of warlording in his name.

former wesleyan

The fact that they point to the Qu'ran should be clue enough. Neither Qutb nor Al-Bana before him bothered with anything else.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies