RAF airman jailed for being truthful?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42179
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42179

RAF airman jailed for saying military lets you murder ‘black c**ts without going to prison'
An RAF airman has been jailed for 24 days after commenting on a Facebook video that the military offered recruits the chance to murder ‘black c**ts’ without the risk of going to jail.

Senior aircraftman Michael Saunders was jailed for making the comment, which was only reported after a colleague saw it and posted it in a WhatsApp group.

Saunders posted his statement on the thread of a video that featured a black man attacking a white woman. He later deleted the comment, but not before another airman had spotted it.

Saunders, who is a member of the RAF Regiment, will serve his sentence at the Military Correctional Training Centre (MCTC) in Colchester, Essex.

The fallout saw a black comrade refuse to work with him based on lack of trust.He was quickly hauled before a military court and later admitted to one charge of misusing a public communication network.

Prosecutor Major Neil Keery said: “He posted a comment of ‘Like I say to my brother f*** all the black c***s, I mean all of them. Join the military and you get to kill them without going to prison, it’s f***ing fantastic.’”
https://www.rt.com/uk/379626-racist-raf-airman-jailed/

Too much honesty for the UK military I guess! :p

Meanwhile they quietly continue the billions of profitable arms sales to the Saudis
who are busily 'starving and murdering thousands of black c**ts without going to prison' in Yemen.

Last edited by a moderator:

D

Deleted member 42179

You don't think the comment merited punishment?

Go figure!
Most people killed by the UK and US armies are clearly not white.
They are almost always poor brown people without a pot to piss in.
is this not fact?

Fritzbox

Most people killed by the UK and US armies are clearly not white.
They are almost always poor brown people without a pot to piss in.
is this not fact?
Marginally true - don't forget that the Russians also share the same coincidence/crime.

Fritzbox

So does that mean you automatically think this did not happen? :roll:
That some members of the RAF are racist - sure why not - they're only humans after all. When is RT going to report racism in the Russian military?

D

Deleted member 42179

Marginally true - don't forget that the Russians also share the same coincidence/crime.
Well when one of their soldiers starts saying that he likes killing black c**** and joining the army lets him do it without going to prison and this gets in the news then you can start your own thread about that.

Meanwhile this one is about UK military hypocrisy. The selling of billions of arms to the Saudis so they can murder thousands of innocent poor brown people in Yemen, meanwhile they punish this minion for essentially telling it as it is

GDPR

Think the RAF took appropriate action.

Wonder what the Russians would do? petunia

Russian army plagued with gay prostitution

According to the UN International Panel for Struggle against Sexual Exploitation, the Russian army is plagued with male prostitution. A small amount of money is enough to find a Russian soldier-prostitute in the center of Moscow.

Servicemen may become male prostitutes in the Russian army for various reasons. There are young men who voluntarily offer sexual favors to their homosexual clients; others are forced into prostitution against their own will. Newcomers, especially those who finished higher schools before joining the army, suffer from sexual harassment more often than others. Brave soldiers try to protect their honor and rights, although there is no one to help them: commanders and military officials may often be involved in the sex business too.

“When I was standing on duty, two bullies came up to me and shoved me into the stockroom, a soldier serving at one of Moscow’s military units recollects. "They raped me there in turn. It was very painful and revolting. It didn’t take them much time to finish, but the next day I started noticing other soldiers giving me strange looks. I instantly realized that those bastards let everyone know what they had done to me. An officer came up to me one day and said to me point-blank: “Tomorrow you will to serve two clients.” I knew that if I said “no” then I would spend my last days spitting blood. But still, I told him “no.” When the officer heard that, he pulled out pictures of me being raped in the stockroom. “If you don’t serve the clients, you mother will see these pictures,” said he. I was forced into prostitution,” the soldier said.

Another serviceman, named only as Ilya, became a male prostitute during his second month in the army. The young man received a letter from his girlfriend. “The sergeant told me that day that I would no longer need girls. He and three other men forced me to go behind the barracks to the abandoned construction site. They made me kneel their, tied me up to a lamppost and hit me several times in the groin. The pain was so strong that I lost the will to fight them back. They made me open my mouth and raped me. I don’t remember how long it continued. When I came to my senses I didn’t want to live. I was seriously thinking about committing suicide. I was shocked that the rapists were visiting me regularly afterwards bringing fruit and vodka for me. When it ended they made me a prostitute,” Ilya said.

Of course they are making it up and this never happens in the Russian Army...

D

Deleted member 42179

Think the RAF took appropriate action.

Wonder what the Russians would do? petunia

Russian army plagued with gay prostitution

According to the UN International Panel for Struggle against Sexual Exploitation, the Russian army is plagued with male prostitution. A small amount of money is enough to find a Russian soldier-prostitute in the center of Moscow.

Servicemen may become male prostitutes in the Russian army for various reasons. There are young men who voluntarily offer sexual favors to their homosexual clients; others are forced into prostitution against their own will. Newcomers, especially those who finished higher schools before joining the army, suffer from sexual harassment more often than others. Brave soldiers try to protect their honor and rights, although there is no one to help them: commanders and military officials may often be involved in the sex business too.

“When I was standing on duty, two bullies came up to me and shoved me into the stockroom, a soldier serving at one of Moscow’s military units recollects. "They raped me there in turn. It was very painful and revolting. It didn’t take them much time to finish, but the next day I started noticing other soldiers giving me strange looks. I instantly realized that those bastards let everyone know what they had done to me. An officer came up to me one day and said to me point-blank: “Tomorrow you will to serve two clients.” I knew that if I said “no” then I would spend my last days spitting blood. But still, I told him “no.” When the officer heard that, he pulled out pictures of me being raped in the stockroom. “If you don’t serve the clients, you mother will see these pictures,” said he. I was forced into prostitution,” the soldier said.

Another serviceman, named only as Ilya, became a male prostitute during his second month in the army. The young man received a letter from his girlfriend. “The sergeant told me that day that I would no longer need girls. He and three other men forced me to go behind the barracks to the abandoned construction site. They made me kneel their, tied me up to a lamppost and hit me several times in the groin. The pain was so strong that I lost the will to fight them back. They made me open my mouth and raped me. I don’t remember how long it continued. When I came to my senses I didn’t want to live. I was seriously thinking about committing suicide. I was shocked that the rapists were visiting me regularly afterwards bringing fruit and vodka for me. When it ended they made me a prostitute,” Ilya said.

Of course they are making it up and this never happens in the Russian Army...
(1)Learn to use your computer.
(2)try to stay on topic

Sexual violence occurs in all militaries, but it is off topic. Start your own thread.
oh I forgot you are too lazy to ever do that. You just come here to ruin other people's threads.

GDPR

(1)Learn to use your computer.
(2)try to stay on topic

Sexual violence occurs in all militaries, but it is off topic. Start your own thread.
oh I forgot you are too lazy to ever do that. You just come here to ruin other people's threads.
I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of RT wringing its hands over what seems to have been a firm and disciplined response to this airmans behaviour, that's all. Do they ever report on the brutality of the Russian Army towards its own servicemen?

No, its always look over there.

You are trying to shoe horn a point about arms sales into an OP which actually reflects well on the attitude of the RAF towards racism in their ranks.

D

Deleted member 42179

That some members of the RAF are racist - sure why not - they're only humans after all. When is RT going to report racism in the Russian military?
And of course Russians are only human too after all, except in the eyes of racist russophobes on this site and elsewhere.

But the russians aren't currently in the news painting themselves out to be "holier than thou" on racism while selling billions in weapons for use in Yemen on poor brown people.

GDPR

And of course Russians are only human too after all, except in the eyes of racist russophobes on this site and elsewhere.

But the russians aren't currently in the news painting themselves out to be "holier than thou" on racism while selling billions in weapons for use in Yemen on poor brown people.
That's extremely weak. The whole thrust of Russian propaganda, both diplomatically and through channels like RT, is to present Russia in the best possible light and they can only do that by simply ignoring/denying their own corruption and despotism. I would rather serve in the RAF than any Russian military outfit.

Russia also exports arms you know.

Your lack of credibility on here stems from your double standards and absence of moral consistency.

Fritzbox

The Russians probably sell more arms to the Middle East than the UK. Besides, which country's air force is carrying out the biggest bombing effort in the ME these days?

eoghanacht

From a racist RAF bloke to Russian soldier prostitutes.

Funking nut house.

D

Deleted member 42179

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of RT wringing its hands over what seems to have been a firm and disciplined response to this airmans behaviour, that's all. Do they ever report on the brutality of the Russian Army towards its own servicemen?

No, its always look over there.

You are trying to shoe horn a point about arms sales into an OP which actually reflects well on the attitude of the RAF towards racism in their ranks.
You're just defending the blatant hypocrisy of the RAF in their lip service about racist behaviour, while they knowingly sell weaponry to the tune of billions to the Saudis which they know will be used to kill thousands of Yemeni civilians, all of which are poor brown people. No racism involved of course. Treating brown poor people's lives as worth much less than white people's lives and definitely not worth consideration enough to stop lucrative business deals couldn't possibly be construed as racism. It's all just good clean business you understand.

But I have come to expect these kind of amoral posts defending the indefensible from you now.
Your scummy stances and weasely defenses on this site no longer surprise me.

D

Deleted member 42179

The Russians probably sell more arms to the Middle East than the UK. Besides, which country's air force is carrying out the biggest bombing effort in the ME these days?
Like I said, the russians are not currently in the news acting all holier than thou about racism while knowingly selling billions of weapons for use on the poor brown people in Yemen and indeed for the suppression of democratic dissent in Bahrain

Re bombing campaigns:
I suggest you Check out Mosul. But you won't see much coverage of it on MSM
compared to their propaganda drive about Aleppo.

GDPR

You're just defending the blatant hypocrisy of the RAF in their lip service about racist behaviour, while they knowingly sell weaponry to the tune of billions to the Saudis which they know will be used to kill thousands of Yemeni civilians, all of which are poor brown people. No racism involved of course. Treating brown poor people's lives as worth much less than white people's lives and definitely not worth consideration enough to stop lucrative business deals couldn't possibly be construed as racism. It's all just good clean business you understand.

But I have come to expect these kind of amoral posts defending the indefensible from you now.
Your scummy stances and weasely defenses on this site no longer surprise me.

You found an article on RT about an RAF serviceman who was quite properly punished for a breach of military discipline and good conduct.

You then tried to argue that British arms exports and military engagements were motivated by racism.

Russia is bombing the ME and Russia is a major arms exporter. Is Russia racist too?

Is everyone racist except dim?

D- for effort, dim.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies