RAfest Forcing Protestants To Flee

between the bridges

As you know, Fermanagh South Tyrone swings back and forth on very fine margins, sometimes as fine as under 100 votes. I abstained in 2015 because I didn't see the point in voting: the election was effectively a two horse race and I didn't support either.
Brexit changed my mind because it affected me tangibly, in my pocket. I'd rather have voted for a candidate who'd take their seat but that choice was effectively not available, so taking out a pro-Brexit MP was the next best option. The DUP have been conspicuously ambiguous for years about their relationship with loyalist paramilitaries and it is no secret that Ian Paisley founded two terrorist groups himself. Is a unionist who votes for them endorsing that behaviour?
The Troubles are over and it is time that people started to think about other issues and vote for their pockets.
Yawn, tell us the wan about having moi on ignore, you shinners are all the same tis only a matter of pressing the right buttons...

death or glory

Like in any workplace it would depend on the context.
In what context in your workplace would you allow Ooh aah up the Ra to be played.

death or glory

raetsel

I
Yawn, tell us the wan about having moi on ignore, you shinners are all the same tis only a matter of pressing the right buttons...
AFAICR, I said I was putting you on Ignore "for a while". It was never intended as a permanent ban, more a case of putting you in the sin bin for a period.

death or glory

As a previous sock, he told me he had me on ignore three separate times and then replied to my posts.
You wouldn't Adam and eve it.

between the bridges

I

AFAICR, I said I was putting you on Ignore "for a while". It was never intended as a permanent ban, more a case of putting you in the sin bin for a period.
Typical Shinner more U-turns than Armitage Shanks ...

between the bridges

Yawn, the usual deflection bridget, answer the question asked.
Child the poster asking the question re history being relevant is the wan who keeps mentioning what somewans dad did, take yer time ye will get there someday...

death or glory

If one had some event in which you needed to show all the cultural expressions of the area in which your business existed.
So other than a display of cultural sectarianism, you would not allow the song to be sung.
So the singing of " we hate Roman Catholics" and "flip the Pope and the Ira" are also allowed in your workplace by your definition.

death or glory

AhNowStop

As you know, Fermanagh South Tyrone swings back and forth on very fine margins, sometimes as fine as under 100 votes. I abstained in 2015 because I didn't see the point in voting: the election was effectively a two horse race and I didn't support either.
Brexit changed my mind because it affected me tangibly, in my pocket. I'd rather have voted for a candidate who'd take their seat but that choice was effectively not available, so taking out a pro-Brexit MP was the next best option. The DUP have been conspicuously ambiguous for years about their relationship with loyalist paramilitaries and it is no secret that Ian Paisley founded two terrorist groups himself. Is a unionist who votes for them endorsing that behaviour?
The Troubles are over and it is time that people started to think about other issues and vote for their pockets.
Raestel I really dont know why you bother excusing yourself to bigoted insecure little fukwits like these looney hypocritical crackpots ..
Remember these are the same people who happily march along side shankill butchers and sing about being up to their necks in fenian blood and they also have no problems voting for the likes of the DUP/UDA/UVF alliance..

between the bridges

Raestel I really dont know why you bother excusing yourself to bigoted insecure little fukwits like these looney hypocritical crackpots ..
Remember these are the same people who happily march along side shankill butchers and sing about being up to their necks in fenian blood and they also have no problems voting for the likes of the DUP/UDA/UVF alliance..
Wan has to laff at the pontificating of the SF/IRA supporter who defends GAARA shouting sectarian slogans at teenage girls...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies