RAfest Forcing Protestants To Flee

between the bridges

I'm curious about something and not trying to be facetious or anything. What would your honest opinion of David Irvine be?
Well my opinion would be ye could start with getting the name right...

AhNowStop

Wan has to laff at the pontificating of the SF/IRA supporter who defends GAARA shouting sectarian slogans at teenage girls...
ah look at the poor wee insecure soul getting all upset because I pointed out his pathetic support for the disgusting DUP/UDA/UVF/OO alliance.... who unlike the Ra are currently active in murdering people

hypocritical butt hurt gobsh1te ;)

btw, how do ye think the DUP are doing these days 😂 😂😂😂😂

between the bridges

ah look at the poor wee insecure soul getting all upset because I pointed out his pathetic support for the disgusting DUP/UDA/UVF/OO alliance.... who unlike the Ra are currently active in murdering people

hypocritical butt hurt gobsh1te ;)
Jaysus what did Naomi do now?...

Anywho the thing about lumping all themuns together means ye can't have much disagreement with some one suggesting you couldn't place a sheet of tracing paper between OIRA/PSF/PIRA/CIRA/RIRA/NIRA/IRA/GAARA alliance...

recedite

Buy your tickets in The Bogside Inn - that gives a clue.
BTW the Dublin version of Oktoberfest is finished due to high insurance costs.
Somebody with a business head should set one up next year in Belfast, close to public transport, and make it a strictly cross community event.
Could be a big money spinner, drawing in people from all 32 counties.

AhNowStop

Jaysus what did Naomi do now?...

Anywho the thing about lumping all themuns together means ye can't have much disagreement with some one suggesting you couldn't place a sheet of tracing paper between OIRA/PSF/PIRA/CIRA/RIRA/NIRA/IRA/GAARA alliance...
Ah yes, some more idiotic & infantile false equivocation from an insecure butt hurt little crackpot :rolleyes: 😂 😂 ..

oh how one laughs ...

tell me this aul hand, would ye ever stop deflecting for a wee minute and tell us what you & your wee Orange Order shankill butcher mate think of the way the DUP/UDA/UVF/Seamie Bwyson are handling all this Brexit stuff ? ... mon now son, we'd all love to know ;)😂

oh any btw, Sf call the dissos traitors and totally oppose them while Snarlene & co go out campaigning for votes with your sink estate loyalist paramilitary mates ...

Last edited:

between the bridges

Apologies, that was typo, but you knew who I was referring to. Your opinion?
Too moderate to be hardline, too hardline to be moderate, iirc he was gusty Spence's blue eyed boy, reasonably progressive out look, but basically a big fish in small PUP pond, sounded good but often there was more flourish than substance, gave UVF a voice which they thought they deserved, I was always amused how the Ra heads thought sun shined out of his arse, tbf he seemed decent enough...

EnglishObserver

Ah yes, some more idiotic & infantile false equivocation from an insecure butt hurt little crackpot :rolleyes: 😂 😂 ..

oh how one laughs ...

tell me this aul hand, would ye ever stop deflecting for a wee minute and tell us what you & your wee Orange Order shankill butcher mate think of the way the DUP/UDA/UVF/Seamie Bwyson are handling all this Brexit stuff ? ... mon now son, we'd all love to know ;)😂

oh any btw, Sf call the dissos traitors and totally oppose them while Snarlene & co go out campaigning for votes with your sink estate loyalist paramilitary mates ...
Do you have to use the term 'sink estate'? There are people living in deprived areas through no fault of there own - sometimes through the fault of others...

death or glory

Buy your tickets in The Bogside Inn - that gives a clue.
BTW the Dublin version of Oktoberfest is finished due to high insurance costs.
Somebody with a business head should set one up next year in Belfast, close to public transport, and make it a strictly cross community event.
Could be a big money spinner, drawing in people from all 32 counties.
It was strictly cross community event, RC's, tea eggs and fenians off course.

AhNowStop

Do you have to use the term 'sink estate'? There are people living in deprived areas through no fault of there own - sometimes through the fault of others...
oh how lovely .. is this your caring side :rolleyes:

take a redner ye eejit ;)

Socratus O' Pericles

As my ma used to say, why can't yiz all just get on like good boys?

Socratus O' Pericles

In any event I suppose there will be a United Ireland post brexit.

However I don't think that majority in the new united Ireland entity will allow too much score settling to be carried out.

Mickeymac

I think he was very kind in his description mange.....you should thank him.

between the bridges

Ratarse will be along shortly to inform us of the right of employers to discipline employees for outside behaviour which affects the company...

fifilawe

Dawn of the Dead as the Zombies from Up North arise from the graves to relive the past 500 years of being persecuted by the savages who "cannot speak the civilized planters Queen's/King'S language." just a précis of the OP as s/he has a "persecuted complex" about the natives/savages.

Mickeymac

Dawn of the Dead as the Zombies from Up North arise from the graves to relive the past 500 years of being persecuted by the savages who "cannot speak the civilized planters Queen's/King'S language." just a précis of the OP as s/he has a "persecuted complex" about the natives/savages.

The false statelet could be doing with the help of this guy and his buddy Rick come July time to deal with these troublesome walkers.

9-Suicide-King-the-walking-dead-33771839-2395-3600.jpg

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies