• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Rapture & The 2nd Coming: Are we nearing "The Last Days"?

Factorem

I'm really taken aback by the recent global happenings. I've noticed on youtube that a huge number of videos on the "rapture" and "the last days" have been popping up, when before there would only be a handful.

IMO, if the Temple Mount gets blown up and the construction of the 3rd Mount gets underway, that's the time to start celebrating because it won't be long before God makes Himself known to all of humanity once again. Iranian missile attack?

My question is: who will be the anti-Christ and what will be the mark of the beast?

5 year time-line anyone? Less?

I'm no biblical scholar, but I would appreciate anyone's thoughts.

Mazzy Maz

Well, if it's on Youtube it must be true.

BTW Factorem is the anti-christ and spam be his mark.

Mr.De-Regulation

Declan Ganely is probably the anti-Christ. And Richard Bruton is definitely our savior.

Anyway, with my weak understanding of the bible. The rapture begins when the people of Israel reject their own gods rules and starts behaving like the people that mistreated them.

I'll google it and try to find it.

Factorem

Declan Ganely is probably the anti-Christ. And Richard Bruton is definitely our savior.

Anyway, with my weak understanding of the bible. The rapture begins when the people of Israel reject their own gods rules and starts behaving like the people that mistreated them.

I'll google it and try to find it.
I think I remember reading somewhere that the anti-Christ would be blond?

I don't think there are any biblical references about Ireland...

We might find a few pure red-headed cows knocking around though!

Munion

I'm reading Millenium by Tom Holland at the moment. It's about the year 1000 A.D. and the effect of belief in a certain Mr. J. Nazerath's second coming on European society at the time.

Interesting stuff.

Personally I think Ralph Wiggum is the anti-christ.

Kevin Doyle

I'm reading Millenium by Tom Holland at the moment. It's about the year 1000 A.D. and the effect of belief in a certain Mr. J. Nazerath's second coming on European society at the time.

Interesting stuff.

Factorem

Good to see you maintain your standards of authoratitive sources.
I'm glad you noticed the use of loose language. Ever thought this may be a signal that I'm looking for opinions? That's all.

Have you yourself anything to contribute?

Interesting stuff.

Yes, all throughout history people thought they were living in the last days. But parallels between today's world and what has been revealed in the book of revelations (and others) is becoming so stark, it's no joke anymore and people must soon begin to take this thing seriously!

jmcc

Is there any connection between the 'Rapture' and religious people in the 1960s watching Star Trek?

Regards...jmcc

tmesis2008

that's the time to start celebrating because it won't be long before God makes Himself known to all of humanity once again. Iranian missile attack?

My question is: who will be the anti-Christ and what will be the mark of the beast?

5 year time-line anyone? Less?

I'm no biblical scholar, but I would appreciate anyone's thoughts.
My thoughts are that you are either taking the almighty p*ss, or that you need help.

Factorem

What happened to the first two Billy Goats Gruff?
I think the masses have not yet seen the anti-Christ.

He could be a boy somewhere in the world right now. Or maybe an undergraduate at university with connections to a satanic cult: skull & bones, etc.

Aindriu

Well I haven't seen anyone vaporised or beamed up to the heavens yet so I reckon it is all bollix like the rest of the bible.v :lol:

Factorem

Well I haven't seen anyone vaporised or beamed up to the heavens yet so I reckon it is all bollix like the rest of the bible.v :lol:
Don't be a foolish bridesmaid.

You'll be grovelling for forgiveness, but by that stage it will be too late.

You might as well do whatever you can get away with while you're here.

The fact that you've read this will severely diminish your pleas for leniency based on ignorance.

seabhcan

The fact that you've read this will severely diminish your pleas for leniency based on ignorance.
You're going on my ignore list for this thread.

Mazzy Maz

I used to think you were an idiot Factorem.

I was wrong.

You, sir, are a comic genius!

jmcc

A what?

Speaking as a personal representative of God, are you?

That's the problem with these milleniumist religions - they are all built on the exclusive reasoning that their believers are right and everyone else is wrong.

Regards...jmcc

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies