Rare interview with Oglach Mairead Farrell.

2lazy

All the bar stool republicans in the World aren't getting a UI and that's is what you guys are.

The only people hat matter are the people in NI and they aren't giving up the Union.

Maybe 4 years ago you could have kicked the UI can down the road a few decades, but you backed the wrong horse with Brexit, even the Staters are chatting about a UI now

NMunsterman

All the bar stool republicans in the World aren't getting a UI and that's is what you guys are.

The only people hat matter are the people in NI and they aren't giving up the Union.
A Re-United Ireland is inevitable - and there is absolutely nothing - nothing - you can do to prevent it.

No worries - you'll be grand in the Re-United Ireland.

Newrybhoy

A Re-United Ireland is inevitable - and there is absolutely nothing - nothing - you can do to prevent it.

No worries - you'll be grand in the Re-United Ireland.
Another couple of pints and you'll be calling for a vote next week.

2lazy

Ah no, no rush, lets have the border in the Irish sea sink in first - we want to ensure the referendum is a success, the British goverment are clearly on board which helps move things along

Newrybhoy

Ah no, no rush, lets have the border in the Irish sea sink in first - we want to ensure the referendum is a success, the British goverment are clearly on board which helps move things along
Get looking down the back of that sofa to keep the New Lodge and Derry in the style to which they've become accustomed.

NMunsterman

Ah
Ah now, 'tis only early afternoon on a work-day - bit early for the pints - but appreciate the sentiment.

By the way, special thanks due to the DUP's Brexit strategy - worked brilliantly - and this superb own-goal in bringing the Re-United Ireland forward has been noted.

Nige and Arlene would be due an honourable mention in all fairness as they have played a blinder - as scoring own-goals go, that is.

2lazy

EnglishObserver

You don't get it - you foreign occupiers never will.

Ireland unfree shall never be at peace!
It's at peace now I'd say.

Have you ever thought about posting something insightful for a change on the NI forum? I could repeatedly scream NO SURRENDER, FOR GOD AND ULSTER,. ETC, ETC, but most posters would regard me as some sort of moron if I did.

Mickeymac

Like the vast majority of people in Britain, you simply do not have the first clue as to the British colonization in Ireland as your latest post above confirms.

Britain's colonisation, militarism, terrorism and war crimes over centuries in Ireland - and globally - is utterly shameful. Some British people recognise that but the majority of people in Britain actually believe that the British Empire's stealing of other people's countries and murdering people is a positive.

Britain's attempts to conquer Ireland have ultimately failed miserably - and Britain's partition of Ireland just to try to prolong Britain's colonial interests when creating a sectarian, dysfunctional Apartheid slum in the North has been an abject failure.

Try reading a book on the subject first.

Unfortunately NMM, he and his ilk prefer to burn books rather than read them.

EnglishObserver

Like the vast majority of people in Britain, you simply do not have the first clue as to the British colonization in Ireland as your latest post above confirms.

Britain's colonisation, militarism, terrorism and war crimes over centuries in Ireland - and globally - is utterly shameful. Some British people recognise that but the majority of people in Britain actually believe that the British Empire's stealing of other people's countries and murdering people is a positive.

Britain's attempts to conquer Ireland have ultimately failed miserably - and Britain's partition of Ireland just to try to prolong Britain's colonial interests when creating a sectarian, dysfunctional Apartheid slum in the North has been an abject failure.

Try reading a book on the subject first.
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at!

I don't have deep set views on The British Empire (helped built by many Irish, especially Irish soldiers) and in any case it's all ancient history now.

As regards NI, a case could be made that it was created against GBs interests by the formation of The UVF etc. In any case it's formation reflected the identity of most of those who lived there and wished to remain British. What do you think would have happened if GB had just pulled out of Ireland just before or just after WWI?

Talk Back

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at!

I don't have deep set views on The British Empire (helped built by many Irish, especially Irish soldiers) and in any case it's all ancient history now.

As regards NI, a case could be made that it was created against GBs interests by the formation of The UVF etc. In any case it's formation reflected the identity of most of those who lived there and wished to remain British. What do you think would have happened if GB had just pulled out of Ireland just before or just after WWI?
Not in Ireland's name or in the people of Ireland's name moron - and it is not ancient history fool, there are Uncle Toms in British army regiments to this day.

No it didn't - the Unionists only had a majority in 4 of Ulsters 9 counties. Ireland native identity is Irish - not foreign British.

That would be what happened in 1916 - 1919/21 - 1922/23 - 1942/44 - 1956/62 - 1969/98 - 1998 until this present day.

I told you already fool - Ireland unfree shall never be at peace!

Newrybhoy

Not in Ireland's name or in the people of Ireland's name moron - and it is not ancient history fool, there are Uncle Toms in British army regiments to this day.

No it didn't - the Unionists only had a majority in 4 of Ulsters 9 counties. Ireland native identity is Irish - not foreign British.

That would be what happened in 1916 - 1919/21 - 1922/23 - 1942/44 - 1956/62 - 1969/98 - 1998 until this present day.

I told you already fool - Ireland unfree shall never be at peace!
Go Foxy👊🏻

Talk Back

I see on the 6.30 news now that Jaffa Jeffery is backing down on the 'Irish Language Act'

What ever happened to no surrender???

hahahahaha
In the same news Bloomfield just said he is willing accept the reunification of Ireland.

Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland - all your leaders are jumping ship now that they see the end is near.

Newrybhoy

In the same news Bloomfield just said he is willing accept the reunification of Ireland.

Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland - all your leaders are jumping ship now that they see the end is near.
Who is Bloomfield?

Talk Back

Who is Bloomfield?
That would be Kenny Bloomfield - former Head of the so called "Northern Ireland Civil Service".

Look man - you're my brother - we need to start working together to make Ireland a better place for all.

Last edited:

Newrybhoy

That would be Kenny Bloomfield - former Head of the so called "Northern Ireland Civil Service".

Look man - you're my brother - we need to start working together to make Ireland a better place for all.
And he is a unionist leader, how exactly?

New Threads

Most Replies