Ray D'Arcy - hypocrite

TommyO'Brien

You have got to laugh at the hypocrisy of some people. R'Arcy, a minor league broadcaster who has spent a decade being a cheerleader for FF and Bertie Ahern, is now on RTÉ One attacking politicians and hoping how everyone has forgotten that he was one of the broadcasting mouthpieces of FF for years, in particular using radio shows to launch attacks on FF's enemies.

He is one cast-iron two-faced hypocrite.

Alexis Colby

Good Lord
i want to throw something at the telly

is he giving money to his neighbours??
or just plugin his new book

thanks for starting thread on ths SPASTIC

Ray d'Arcy on Ballsy's show...

You could feel the tension in the studio from here at home between Brendan Ballsy O'Connor and Ray d'Arcy, lots of barbed comments back and forth. But well done Ray d'Arcy for laying the blame where it belongs - Bertie Ahern and Brian Cowen, particularly the former. He said that it was an 'insult to the intelligence' of the Irish people that Ahern was still talking about running for the Presidency. O'Connor tried to defend his hero by saying 'we all loved him at the time', 'the civil servants should have seen it coming', that kind of thing, but d'Arcy said no, that they answer to the politicians.

He also said that he stood by his comments about Enda Kenny and said that there is no-one who inspires any confidence. And that we need massive political reform in order to have leadership by politicians who are looking to the nation's interests rather than their own, their party's, or their constituency's.

O'Connor didn't like it, so it was a good performance by my book...

ManfredJudge

He was the guy who was leaving if Enda Kenny were to become Taoiseach.
Our cunning plan to get rid of him might be flawed:cry::cry::cry::cry:

im axeled

he will leave the country if kenny becomes tea shock, i bet its only for a holliday.

dub14

You have got to laugh at the hypocrisy of some people. R'Arcy, a minor league broadcaster who has spent a decade being a cheerleader for FF and Bertie Ahern, is now on RTÉ One attacking politicians and hoping how everyone has forgotten that he was one of the broadcasting mouthpieces of FF for years, in particular using radio shows to launch attacks on FF's enemies.

He is one cast-iron two-faced hypocrite.
you're 100% correct but then all the cheerleaders are jumping ship these days.

I will give him kudos for the way he described the child murders and subsequent suicide - he have no doubt it was genuine and I hope Bertie and the 2 Brians were listening.

Luigi Vampa

You could feel the tension in the studio from here at home between Brendan Ballsy O'Connor and Ray d'Arcy, lots of barbed comments back and forth. But well done Ray d'Arcy for laying the blame where it belongs - Bertie Ahern and Brian Cowen, particularly the former. He said that it was an 'insult to the intelligence' of the Irish people that Ahern was still talking about running for the Presidency. O'Connor tried to defend his hero by saying 'we all loved him at the time', 'the civil servants should have seen it coming', that kind of thing, but d'Arcy said no, that they answer to the politicians.

He also said that he stood by his comments about Enda Kenny and said that there is no-one who inspires any confidence. And that we need massive political reform in order to have leadership by politicians who are looking to the nation's interests rather than their own, their party's, or their constituency's.

O'Connor didn't like it, so it was a good performance by my book...
Don’t you just love it when the FF rats start turning on one another. Ray loved Bertie and licked his hole when he was in power.

eoghanacht

Youse watch Brendan O'Connor?

I feel sorry for you

@Tommy, you could be right there but eh? Surely that jug eared fat head from Cork is just as guilty as lickle ray

termcg

What a git! Im not tied to any party but when he said he would leave if Kenny got into power while Dirty Bertie was lying his ass off. I just couldnt comprehend it!

draiocht23

Grow up you idiots. Instead of directing your anger at a former children's TV presenter perhaps you could aim it at, I don't know, the government and the banks.

Posts like this are indicative of the reason "we are where we are" - too much unfocused, pointless, bile.

Berty

Ray Darcy wants more women in politics

New Threads