RE; The march on saturday

kenneth

It turns out that the ictu march on Saturday is going from woodquay to the gpo. The bearded serfs are not interested in marching on government buildings. The reason they give is that they don't want to attract trouble makers.:rolleyes: Jesus you'd swear civil disobedience is endemic in this country the way they're going on. Most likely reason for them not marching on the dail is that they're paymasters in ff told them not to. What a joke the union leaders in this country are. Deserve just as much a slating as the government for their inaction in all of this.

I was gonna go up to dublin for this but if there is no march on the dail I won't bother. Walking from one part of Dublin to another won't do anything. The march needs to be directed at the epicenter of the farce in this country that passes for politics. So is there anyone out there who can tell whether or not there is a march on the dail of some sort? I really want there to be one and I want to take part. So anyone know of any protest heading towards the dail?

Eire1976

Why is a Union having a march about the current financial crisis?

They created modern Ireland by forcing governemnt and companies to bow to their demands all these years. Government policy was formed to please them and nearly them alone. With the many riding the wave.

What's their solution to the matter? Wage rise for everyone?

abccormac

It turns out that the ictu march on Saturday is going from woodquay to the gpo. The bearded serfs are not interested in marching on government buildings. The reason they give is that they don't want to attract trouble makers.:rolleyes: Jesus you'd swear civil disobedience is endemic in this country the way they're going on. Most likely reason for them not marching on the dail is that they're paymasters in ff told them not to. What a joke the union leaders in this country are. Deserve just as much a slating as the government for their inaction in all of this.

I was gonna go up to dublin for this but if there is no march on the dail I won't bother. Walking from one part of Dublin to another won't do anything. The march needs to be directed at the epicenter of the farce in this country that passes for politics. So is there anyone out there who can tell whether or not there is a march on the dail of some sort? I really want there to be one and I want to take part. So anyone know of any protest heading towards the dail?
There's not a whole lot of point marching to the dail when it's closed

king5494

Feck them and march on the Dail/Dept of finance anyway .The IMF will be working with the serf generals over the weekend I'm sure.

anfieldabff

Jesus people like you just make me so angry.!!!
Makes me think that you are just another FF troll trying to sabotage the march.
You set up a misleading thread to spout apathetic rubbish about why you will not get up of your arse and do something to show that FF shower .
" I was gonna go up to Dublin" You were in your A---se
It makes no difference what part of the city the march is in (the Dail is not sitting because it is Saturday!!)
What will make a difference is about 300,000 people who are willing to come togather and call for a General election.

Last edited:

Mister men

I'll be there i don't care if it's the unions or not. Nobody else is showing any leadership.

'orebel

I've heard rumours that they did this because they were afraid that people might be tempted to vent their anger at the Dáil, or Anglo Irish.
Can't think of anywhere more appropriate to vent their anger.
What have they got against An Post?

king5494

I'll be there i don't care if it's the unions or not. Nobody else is showing any leadership.
That's more like it .the time for sitting on ones arse is over ,get out and stand up for ourselves.

An Gae Bolga

There is a single file march in the center of the road from Wolfe Tone Quay the to Dail/House of Treason on Saturday at Midday.
If you are on Facebook check out SINGLE LINE MARCH DUBLIN.
If not, let me know and I will send you on details

anfieldabff

There is a single file march in the center of the road from Wolfe Tone Quay the to Dail/House of Treason on Saturday at Midday.
If you are on Facebook check out SINGLE LINE MARCH DUBLIN.
If not, let me know and I will send you on details

Will say again, the Dail is closed on Saturday.!!!

Pabilito

Some body on another thread said the march was for union and non union members.
My problem is that the unions are a huge part of the problem.

Marching with the unions would be hypocritical.. they are the very ones sucking the big salaries, expenses and pensions out of the poor.

king5494

Bring a banner and we'll all go to Dail/Dept of Finance togeter .It's a free country...........Well for a few more weeks anyway.

Eire1976

What is the Unions solution?

Wage rises all around?

They had a direct impact on creating the situation and should go down too.

picador

I've heard rumours that they did this because they were afraid that people might be tempted to vent their anger at the Dáil, or Anglo Irish.
But they might vent their anger on Independent Newspapers instead.

king5494

My problem is that the unions are a huge part of the problem.

Marching with the unions would be hypocritical.. they are the very ones sucking the big salaries, expenses and pensions out of the poor.
Will ya give up with all that Sh1t we're all in the same bloody boat now and forget about that Public/Private garbage .It was a devide and rule scam bumped up by RTE/Pravda and the O'Reilly Press. Get them arguing with each other and keep them busy.

That's all over now. I think we must all have copped onto by now?.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies