Real IRA chief's brother arrested in firearms sting

Aindriu

The brother of a Real IRA leader was dramatically arrested in a police "sting" operation yesterday as he allegedly attempted to buy arms in Lithuania.

A lengthy operation involving gardai, international security agencies and local police led to the arrest of Michael Campbell in Vilnius.

Good! That is another eejit out of circulation!

Full story here

NotDevsSon

hear hear

breeze

Not much more to say, really. The border and trouble around it is the life blood of their racketeering, and they're afraid it may go some day. Then they'll have to work for a living.

Bogwarrior

I had no idea he had been tried and found guilty so quickly. (Where's the Mods here?)
The same fcukers above probably had Sean Hoey down as guilty since day one as well.
Best of luck to Michael and his partner. Hope they return home soon.

Bogwarrior

breeze said:
Not much more to say, really. The border and trouble around it is the life blood of their racketeering, and they're afraid it may go some day. Then they'll have to work for a living.
He does work for a living dickhead. Whatabout you?

breeze

Hey bog, I hear Lithuania is nice this time of year? On holiday was he? At least he had his own passport! And to think Mc Dowell has to deal with small timers like Gilligan now.

PatMcL

Bogwarrior is absolutely correct. Few if any facts have emerged about these arrests other than what has been spoon fed to journalists.

breeze

I suppose - set up by all those police forces. Must be hell. And if they were arrested in the wrong he should blame his brother for bringing suspicion on the family.

breeze

Bogwarrior said:
breeze said:
What is a "living dickhead"?

Cookie68

breeze said:
Bogwarrior said:
breeze said:
What is a "living dickhead"?
Is Catriona Ruane available to lie on their behalf?

Aindriu

breeze said:
I suppose - set up by all those police forces. Must be hell. And if they were arrested in the wrong he should blame his brother for bringing suspicion on the family.
Ah sure wasn't he just running a few messages for his poor aul ma? :lol: :roll:

PatMcL

Cookie68 said:

What has this to do with Catriona Ruane? Have you any evidence that she ever lied on behalf of anyone?

Is this simply another one of your own tiresome trolling posts, 'I slagged off a Shinner' what a hero.

Cookie68

PatMcL said:
Cookie68 said:

What has this to do with Catriona Ruane? Have you any evidence that she ever lied on behalf of anyone?

Is this simply another one of your own tiresome trolling posts, 'I slagged off a Shinner' what a hero.
Who's organinsing the 'bring 'em home ' campaign for this pair?

Silvio Dante

Bogwarrior said:
breeze said:
Not like the good old days of the kangaroo courts in cowsheds eh? Ah nostalgia...:D

Fact is these people have 'form' and will be given due process. May I ask whats the point of the Real IRA these days. For an insurgency group fighting for Irish freedom they don't seem to do alot of fighting. What do they do with all the money they raise on the pretence of the 'blood sacrifice' for the fourth green field?

At least the Provos were honest enough to be open about their support for British rule in the six counties. Why are your lot still living the lie..?

PatMcL

Cookie68 said:

Is there such a campaign?

So I will ask again, what has this to do with Ruane? What evidence is there she lied on behalf of anyone?

Cookie68

PatMcL said:
Cookie68 said:

Is there such a campaign?

So I will ask again, what has this to do with Ruane? What evidence is there she lied on behalf of anyone?
What? Is there no 'bring 'em home' campaign for the Lithuania two? (Not that I care about them!)

Don't insult peoples' intelligence re Catriona 'I'm not a member of Sinn Fein' Ruane.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies