• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Rebranding Fas..?

spidermom

jmcc

So does this mean it will be called FFás going forward?

Regards...jmcc

Broke

hmmm

The right solution for the problems at FAS is to spend 50 million on a rebranding exercise to give them a new name. This will be an excellent use of taxpayers funds. Well done Minister.

nonpartyboy

Get rid of the 50 top managers, then you might start to make some headway !.

spidermom

So does this mean it will be called FFás going forward?

Regards...jmcc
lol.....

"Turning the Corner with Fas"....surely...:)

idle tim

There is a promotion ongoing in social protection offices of a group called JobFit,they currently have 11 locations throughout the Country aimed at employability training,they are run by a company called TBGLearning which inturn is part of Rehab Group and are funded by the Labour Market Activation Fund of the Department of Education and Skills,as far as i can establish TGBLearning also operate in the UK,,,,,i am wondering is this what the Minister has in store in terms of rebranding,is this set to work in tandem with FAS or to replace them,has anybody got any experience of JobFit or information on their parent Companies(directors names ect)and what was the tendering process requirements for the contract?Seems like an interesting development to me.

locke

Get rid of the 50 top managers, then you might start to make some headway !.
I think it's a bit more fundamental than that.

Whole management structures and processes need to be replaced.

Courses need to be provided based on the demand for skillsets, not the availability of course tutors.

Rebranding and replacing a few senior managers isn't going to do anything about those kind of failings.

EmigratedTBTF

Farce rumour that they are doing a deal with aldi lidl to offload the spacesuits they amssed from trips to cape canaveral

rebrand as farce to remember the billions wasted and the pension topups as the taoiseach stated i have 100% faith in rody useless git molloy two useless bstrds surrounded by a cartel of useless well paid parasites eire rip

danger here

Farce rumour that they are doing a deal with aldi lidl to offload the spacesuits they amssed from trips to cape canaveral
petuniapetuniapetunia that comment made my day

vanla sighs

Rebranding Fas?

Why don't they just turn it around: Saf. Stupid As F*ck.

Josef K

I got my Take That tickets through FAS as ticketmaster.ie was down this morning...

hammer

A waste of money rebranding it.

It will always be known as FAS or FAS NUA.

Same with Anglo - save your money. Bad Anglo Good Anglo :)

'orebel

A rose by any other name ............

'orebel

It was actually Manpower + AnCo -> FAS wasn't it?
IIRC, AnCo did training and manpower was like a jobcentre.