Red C Poll FF 13-3 , FG 32-1 , Lab 24 -3, S F16 +5

Kerrygold

I'm getting reports of a Red C poll in tomorrow's Sun?

Only got party support for 2 parties and don't want to post anything up untill I hear further.

Anyone else hear anything?

TradCat

Can I be the first to say Kenny must go as a result of this poll.

spidermom

spidermom

SF figures to be the big surprise.....me thinks!!

d7bohs

FF hit the floor, SF on the up and up is wot I heard.

Highking

I've heard the Kenny must go stuff loads of times before, how low are we talking that another heave could be on the table

locke

If Sinn Fein do increase significantly (and I suspect they will to the detriment of Labour), I wonder how factual will explain away a sudden rise in the polls because of here today gone tomorrow support. It wouldn't be consistent with the gradual growth strategy that Sinn Fein have been pursuing to get them into power in 2364.

spidermom

If Sinn Fein do increase significantly (and I suspect they will to the detriment of Labour), I wonder how factual will explain away a sudden rise in the polls because of here today gone tomorrow support. It wouldn't be consistent with the gradual growth strategy that Sinn Fein have been pursuing to get them into power in 2364.
COS...Pearse was made Finance spokesman...and now we are all saved!!!!!!...:)

On_The_Far_Right

I was phoned by Red C Monday or Tuesday evening, I posted up here at the time. First time Id ever been questionned.

I suspect there will be a significant lead for FG over Labour with them about 33%.

FG 33%
FF 16%
SF 16%
Lab 21%
Green 2%
Others 12%

I think Labours unimpressive showing in Donegal will have shifted a few votes away from them to SF. I think the greens should pack up and go home. FF will continue to crash along the bottom and FG will continue to dominate the scene, although I think their media performances since IMF have been less than earth shattering!!

The Poll after the budget will be most revealing IMO.

:eek:

macs magic

if its more sinn fein support you can be sure it'll be gone again by the election.they are in danger of blowing up before completing a circuit

Simbo67

I wonder if we will see the IMF effect for FF or are we at a low point for them. If they stick around 16-18% then we know that we are pretty close to their zombie vote (people would vote for them even if they handed the keys over to the IMF). If they are in the 10% range then we are in existential threat range for FF.

New Threads

Most Replies