• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Red C Poll results...

NewGoldDream

Website
-
Red C - FG 29%(-3), Lab 13% (=), FF 21%(+3), SF 16%(-4), Ind/ors 21% (+4)

...anyone get them? They are buried in the Mussolini thread I think, but the suggestion was made to open another one specifically for them.

Thanks.

Edit - I have amended the title to reflect the results. I'm old school!

Last edited:

drummed

FG 2% FF -5% SF 89% Others whatever is left.

Mr. Bumble

FG 2% FF -5% SF 89% Others whatever is left.
That's a surprising change from the last poll. Any idea why there's such a change?

Mr. Bumble

stakerwallace

''Labour are steady on 13%, Fianna Fáil are up 3% to 21%, Sinn Féin are down 4% to 16%
and Independents are up 4% to 21%. ''

NewGoldDream

Website
-
''Labour are steady on 13%, Fianna Fáil are up 3% to 21%, Sinn Féin are down 4% to 16%
Thanks. Presume FG on the remaining 29% so.

No big shocks I guess. As I said before, I will take notice when FF start hitting 25% consistently in polls. Until then I wouldn't punch the air. Though useful for the "FF is finished" threads.

Mr. Bumble

No, from the RTE website:

"With the Dáil back next week the poll shows Fine Gael at 29%, up one point since last December, Labour down one point at 13%; Fianna Fail at 21%, up one point and Sinn Fein at 16%, down one point since last May.Independents and others at 21% are unchanged.:

GDPR

No, from the RTE website:

"With the Dáil back next week the poll shows Fine Gael at 29%, up one point since last December, Labour down one point at 13%; Fianna Fail at 21%, up one point and Sinn Fein at 16%, down one point since last May.Independents and others at 21% are unchanged.:
That's a very confusing wrap up of the poll.

They're comparing some party votes with RedC's poll for some other organisation in December and SF/Independents to the RedC poll for PP last May.

Someone trying to show only the results they like?

Manstein

Have to admit that its a shyte poll for SF and no amount of spin will hide that.

FF have passed out SF and are now sailing off into the distance.

After the budget etc SF should be over 20%.

Action required soon.

Jacobite

They're comparing some party votes with RedC's poll for some other organisation in December and SF/Independents to the RedC poll for PP last May.
Yep, seems like they're distorting the results for soundbites.

realistic1

Thanks. Presume FG on the remaining 29% so.

No big shocks I guess. As I said before, I will take notice when FF start hitting 25% consistently in polls. Until then I wouldn't punch the air. Though useful for the "FF is finished" threads.

Looks like emigration is hitting potential Sinn Fein voters more.

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie

My post above compares the numbers to the last Red C poll, I believe. It's bad news for FG and especially SF. Good news for FF and for anyone seeking to form a new party for those not drawn to the current offerings.

Mr. Bumble

Someone trying to show only the results they like?
Yeah, looks like it. They should be compared to the last Red C poll (two months ago IIRC).

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies