• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

REDC 27/10/21: FG 34 (+2) Lab 13 (-1) FF 19 (+1) SF 17 (-1) Inds 17 (-1)

factual

REDC 27/10/12: FG 34 (+2) Lab 13 (-1) FF 19 (+1) SF 17 (-1) Inds 17 (-1)

FG 34 (+2)
Lab 13 (-1)
FF 19 (+1)
SF 17 (-1)
Inds 17 (-1)

Source: https://twitter.com/patleahysbp

Figures relative to 23 Sept redc poll.

Comment: good showing for FG. The other parties are MOE differences from last time.

Its sometimes interesting to compare with an older poll to see if any trends are emerging. So let us compare with a previous poll , the REDC in May 27 2012:

FG +4
Lab -1
FF +1
SF -1

So over the last few months FG has gone up a bit but the others have not changed much.

Last edited:

MacCoise2

52% of Labour supporters "becoming disillusioned" but are still supporting party for the moment. More details in tmrw's Sunday Business Post
Retweeted by Richard Colwell
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

19m Pat Leahy Pat Leahy ‏@patleahysbp

A third of Labour supporters "losing faith" in the party and would support anr party if credible.

odlum

Fianna Fáil consolidating position as most trusted opposition party increasingly likely to lead next government but we still need to eat in to the FG deviant support.

A lot has been done since the tough decisions of the party in the national interest but we have more to do :)

Mercurial

I continue to be completely baffled by almost 20% of the population.

Goa Tse

In before the Govt shills. :cool:

'orebel

I continue to be completely baffled by almost 20% of the population.
I continue to be completely baffled by 66% of the population

Ren84

19% of respondents are brainless idiots. Not good if FF are rehabilitated.

Iarmhi Gael

disaster for the opposition of FF & SF. People are not taken in by their politics and hot air. For FG to be 2% up it shows an understanding that FG did not get us here - but a shared desire that FG have the policies, people and intellect to get us out of where we are.

Lar G Rection

So 53% of the dopey Paddy fools continue to support the FF-FG axis of corruption and incompetence. Ye deserve what ye get if that's what ye class as valid political parties.

Eoin Coir

I can see a heave against Adams fairly soon, if it is left too long it will be too close to 1916 GE. Right turds1 ?

Ren84

disaster for the opposition of FF & SF. People are not taken in by their politics and hot air. For FG to be 2% up it shows an understanding that FG did not get us here - but a shared desire that FG have the policies, people and intellect to get us out of where we are.
FF will be happy that they are slowly improving and now firmly established as the main opposition party. SF will be worried to see their numbers go into reverse after all the hard work they put into before the summer opposing the fiscal treaty. Serious questions will need to be asked about SF's performance.

factual

I can see a heave against Adams fairly soon, if it is left too long it will be too close to 1916 GE. Right turds1 ?
GA has increased SF's share of the vote massively since he became leader. He is a very successful leader and I don't think him leaving would present any breakthroughs.

Ren84

If poll numbers continue this way you may very well be right, for once.

factual

FF will be happy that they are slowly improving and now firmly established as the main opposition party. SF will be worried to see their numbers go into reverse after all the hard work they put into before the summer opposing the fiscal treaty. Serious questions will need to be asked about SF's performance.
:roll:

Ren84

GA has increased SF's share of the vote massively since he became leader. He is a very successful leader and I don't think him leaving would present any breakthroughs.
Factual, shouldn't SF not be overtaking FF by now and getting numbers consistently in the mid 20's? They've been stuck in the teens for too long.

odlum

The 17% SF and whatever % vote for anyone other than Shane Ross should really have their voting rights removed.

Popular Threads

Most Replies