• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

RedC poll in tomorrow's SBP, results here.

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
I've just been told by the Sunday Business Post's Pat Leahy that there's a poll tomorrow.

Don't have the figures yet, not even ones embargoed, bit given that users of Pie have been able to buy the paper and get the figures on the site before the embargo anyways, we should have them on Pie earlier than six.

I've been told there will be interesting ones on the economy as well as party support.

hammer

Fianna FAIL support up.

Percentage of people happy with decisions made by Government up 10%

Biffo rating up

Tomas Mor

People think Biffo benders in Galway and Mount Falcon should be left behind, the man is only human after all and he is working flat out for the country. FF up a few points. Pat Leahy in good form.

True Republican

Labour 40%
FF 15%
FG 30%

oKAY I'm only joking

hammer

A sample of 1,000 is a joke anyway.

Surely they could increase the sample size to about 5,000

fool

A sample of 1,000 is a joke anyway.

Surely they could increase the sample size to about 5,000
I'd like to see a sample of the entire electorate, giving their opinion in ballot boxes.

hammer

Do you have confidence that Fianna FAIL can turn the economy around? :)

Yes - 11%
No - 70%
Illiterate and do not understand the question and hoping to be part of the SMART economy 19% :)

True Republican

The poll will hail Eamonn our saviour Gilmore as the answer to Ireland's problems.

hammer

I'd like to see a sample of the entire electorate, giving their opinion in ballot boxes.
+ 1,000,000

Even if there was an election in the morning less than 50% of those entitled to vote, would vote :(

We are a DISGRACE.

Fianna FAIL would probably organise an Election in the middle of students exams on a Thursday. Polls open 7.30am - 8am :) and you have to be over 75 to vote :)

gijoe

People think Biffo benders in Galway and Mount Falcon should be left behind, the man is only human after all and he is working flat out for the country. FF up a few pints. Pat Leahy in good form.
I corrected that spelling for you.

Tomas Mor

+ 1,000,000

Even if there was an election in the morning less than 50% of those entitled to vote, would vote :(

We are a DISGRACE.

Fianna FAIL would probably organise an Election in the middle of students exams on a Thursday. Polls open 7.30am - 8am :) and you have to be over 75 to vote :)

This is one of the forgotten things about last GE. FF held it on Thursday when Bert knew students who mainly vote at home, could not make it as they might on Friday before 10 pm.

gijoe

The Vatican are way ahead of FF already......

borntorum

Im going to say SF 15% just to make factual happy

Red_93

Im going to say SF 15% just to make factual happy
The increase of 7 to 15% is to be welcomed and is a direct result of the economic vindication of Sinn Féin's peace strategy going forward. Borntorum has been posting here for quite some time and is not normally sympathetic to Sinn féin. It is very encouraging to see posters like borntorum predicting gains for sinn féin.

culmore

The results will result in another thread here to get rid of enda as he is the cause of all our woes

True Republican

The greens up to 3%

borntorum

The increase of 7 to 15% is to be welcomed and is a direct result of the economic vindication of Sinn Féin's peace strategy going forward. Borntorum has been posting here for quite some time and is not normally sympathetic to Sinn féin. It is very encouraging to see posters like borntorum predicting gains for sinn féin.
:D

ocoonassa

I've been told there will be interesting ones on the economy as well as party support.
When RedC say they use "vote weighting techniques......to better measure and understand the ever increasing number of claimed undecided voters in Ireland", then is that why their polls never reflect the third of the Irish electorate who abstain from the ballot?

I'd like to understand what these magic techniques are that can seemingly make up peoples minds for them, and count them as voters when they've no intention of participating in the sham.