Refugees and asylum seekers, coming soon to a place near you

laughingiraffe

Kilkenny councillor: Families of 20, 140 refugees to be housed, 2,000 on the housing list, brand new houses given to refugees ahead of locals who've been on the housing list for 11 years. 25% of cost to come from the council. 4 bed house given to two people, unknown in ordinary housing for locals, councillor reassured 'their families will follow'.
we are being had.

buttercookie

He looks about thirty, who do these people think they are kidding.

And, dont you just love the Iris Times and I quote " he tried to make the crossing by jumping on the back of a lorry", in other words he tried to enter the UK illegally and in doing so put a hauliers livelihood at risk, thats just an incidental part ofthe narrative. I mean the huge fines the haulier faced if student of the year was caught are just irrelevant.

As an Irish citizen can I say I am sick of this crap and sick at the thought of young Irish graduates working ten hours a day and handing over a third of their income in rent and then seeing their taxes going to feed, clothe and house these economic migrants. Hungary has the right idea and it will be the only decent European country within twenty years.

And new figures out to day from the Dublin Local authorities, over twenty per cent of the homeless are from non EU countries, no further breakdown of the nationalities was supplied but you can get the vast majority are from Middle Eastern countries and the rest from North Africa. There has been a big increase in homeless men, what a surprise!!!!!!!!!! and the housing authorities have no accommodation suitable for this group.

Last edited:

laughingiraffe

He looks about thirty, who do these people think they are kidding.

And, dont you just love the Iris Times and I quote " he tried to make the crossing by jumping on the back of a lorry", in other words he tried to enter the UK illegally and in doing so put a hauliers livelihood at risk, thats just an incidental part ofthe narrative. I mean the huge fines the haulier faced if student of the year was caught are just irrelevant.

As an Irish citizen can I say I am sick of this crap and sick at the thought of young Irish graduates working ten hours a day and handing over a third of their income in rent and then seeing their taxes going to feed, clothe and house these economic migrants. Hungary has the right idea and it will be the only decent European country within twenty years.

And new figures out to day from the Dublin Local authorities, over twenty per cent of the homeless are from non EU countries, no further breakdown of the nationalities was supplied but you can get the vast majority are from Middle Eastern countries and the rest from North Africa. There has been a big increase in homeless men, what a surprise!!!!!!!!!! and the housing authorities have no accommodation suitable for this group.
I got in contact with the Housing Department asking for the statistics on non Irish been given free houses. You have to contact each local authority about it. I would suggest as many people as possible do this.
This should become an election issue.

Ireland is Different!

They are really pushing the immigrant stories hard these days in the IT

‘I’m grateful that I didn’t understand racism as a child’
Olusanya moved to Ireland with her mother when she was seven. She had spent the first few years of her life in her grandfather’s home in Nigeria’s southwestern Ogun state. Her father moved to France when she was a toddler to find work and a few years later Olusanya and her mother followed. She quickly picked up the language but her mother struggled to adjust to the French lifestyle and after nearly a year the pair moved to Ireland where they claimed asylum.
How the hell this one was allowed remain in Ireland is beyond me. I shouldn't be surprised every time I read 1 of these stories, but the absolute lack of credibility to their claim for asylum is exasperating and just shows up the scam that the system really is

Trampas

I got in contact with the Housing Department asking for the statistics on non Irish been given free houses. You have to contact each local authority about it. I would suggest as many people as possible do this.
This should become an election issue.
It most certainly will not become an election issue. No politico or aspirant would dare to put his/her head above that particular parapet.
The people of Ireland need to understand that the Irish Times is calling the shots here. Our politicians are certainly in no doubt,

buttercookie

They are really pushing the immigrant stories hard these days in the IT

‘I’m grateful that I didn’t understand racism as a child’

How the hell this one was allowed remain in Ireland is beyond me. I shouldn't be surprised every time I read 1 of these stories, but the absolute lack of credibility to their claim for asylum is exasperating and just shows up the scam that the system really is
This was doesn’t even elaborate on the asylum, usually there is some tale about FGM or some baddies after the economic migrants.

What was so bad about the French lifestyle, do you have to carry ID cards in France, how can someone leave a safe country like France and claim asylum in Ireland, it’s a joke but a very expensive one.

Herr Rommel

This was doesn’t even elaborate on the asylum, usually there is some tale about FGM or some baddies after the economic migrants.

What was so bad about the French lifestyle, do you have to carry ID cards in France, how can someone leave a safe country like France and claim asylum in Ireland, it’s a joke but a very expensive one.
Basic sob story BS. Facts and truth mean nothing now.

laughingiraffe

Wasn't there a report that only something like 15% of them actually went and got a job.
If we actually deported failed AS I wouldn't mind AS getting jobs,their claims processed quickly and that's it.. Thing is we all know they'll never leave. It is a mick take. Not the AS's fault, our crummy, lazy SJW "system"

buttercookie

I dont agree with them being allowed to work.

That will be a pull factor when the uk gets its act together regarding Brexit, we will have a huge increase in economic migrants from the UK because once the boot of the EU is off the UKs neck they will start deporting hundreds and thousands of undocumented. Most of these undocumented wont go back to North Africa, they will arrive here in their droves and add to the already dysfunctional housing system here. We can build houses from morning to night and as fast as we build them there will be more illegal aliens arriving and eventually there will be ghettoes of entirely black populations and no whites will want to live there, they wouldnt be welcome anyway.

peader odonnell

At the local DP centre they all work and have done so for over 20 years, as kitchen porters, farm labourers, child minders, cleaning houses, ironing etc, allcash in hand of course.

cobhguy

I dont agree with them being allowed to work.

That will be a pull factor when the uk gets its act together regarding Brexit, we will have a huge increase in economic migrants from the UK because once the boot of the EU is off the UKs neck they will start deporting hundreds and thousands of undocumented. Most of these undocumented wont go back to North Africa, they will arrive here in their droves and add to the already dysfunctional housing system here. We can build houses from morning to night and as fast as we build them there will be more illegal aliens arriving and eventually there will be ghettoes of entirely black populations and no whites will want to live there, they wouldnt be welcome anyway.
Why does the UK not deport them now? Why would Ireland not refuse them at the border like we have always?